Tokyo Ghoul:re

Volume 10 Cover is out. How pathetic.

Honestly for a weekly series you cunts shit on tg way too much. Yes it has flaws but there are very few mangas to have such quality level of writing foreshadowing and other little details on a consistent basis.

How is this pathetic ?

TG was pretty good. re is a mess.
I do not like the parts where it shits on previous developments and make them look lame in retrospect.

TG was decent. re is a rushed mess.

The whole urie-ghoul subplot was writing I'd expect of Kubo or Mashima. Not Ishida.

>How pathetic.
It's not the worst one for :re, but more importantly does this mean omakes this week?

Dat edge!

True that it was solved way too quickly. Didn't feel important at all.

Fucking urine of all people.

Best boy

It really lost its old mood.

Its much more of a hug fest now.

Where does the CCG get the meat from to feed their ghouls?

the supermarket

Dead manga
Dead threads

Why does he crack his knuckles like that?

The fucking morgue dipshit

it's not solved though, he's stuck being a ghoul now

death row humans, donated dead bodies, failed experimented humans? (mayb)

>jobs to a clone
>daddy issues
>spends more than 3 chapters jobbing
>gets saved by a NEET with hax kagune magic
>cover of volume 10
Ishida's standards keep getting lower every volume. It's sad to see this series go to shit.

>only character that had a great growth and didn't get hax powers out of nowhere
>stuck in a world of retarded CCG agents, a boss that wants to fuck him and OP Ghouls with retarded kagune abilities
>still train his hardest to keep his squad safe and be a better person
>life still fucks him on every fucking turn

listen, go fuck yourself ok?

literally this

re original characters are trash

>for a weekly series
I don't give a shit.

>mangas
Lurk more, cancer.

> such quality level of writing
Is this a joke?

> foreshadowing and other little details
Easter egg, trivia-tier shit that does nothing to replace the shittiness of the story and characters.

Do you expected Donato?

Urie certainly isn't the worst character of re.

I would have liked to have seen Donato and Uta, personally

See this guy right here knows what's up.

Everyone else needs to chill the fuck out, you try writing and drawing a weekly story line similar to Ishidas and see if you make no mistakes.

>muh Nishiki
>muh Kurona
>muh Ayato
>muh Touka

No

>Everyone else needs to chill the fuck out, you try writing and drawing a weekly story line similar to Ishidas and see if you make no mistakes.

>You criticized a manga? Let's see you make a better one!
This is bait, right?

No, hes just underage.

I really enjoyed TG, but RE is honestly just a mess.

>raid every other few chapters
>strong characters either job or getting killed during said raid
>even more forced romance
>everyone has daddy issues or issues with a relative/guardian
>most "plot twists" don't even shock readers

I'm not even sure what Ishida is trying to do at this point.

I'm reading back to TG and early :re. The series started out 10/10 and slowly deteriorate over time. Seriously, there is such a switch in tone from the prequel to sequel that it's like they switched authors and shifted their attention to a different angle. Now the plot is spread too thin to the whole cast that there isn't much of a concentrated story like it did in TG.

Quality dropped. Quantity increased. It's all a big pile of shit now.

Yes he is. Name worse.

>very few mangas to have such quality level of writing
Kill yourself.

ayacuck.

he's right though

Every single Battle Shounen in WSJ currently has better writing than :re.

Ayato is cute.

He isn't.

They're better than the original characters at this point.

Re characters is what ruined the series.

Not really, they preserve a similar mood to the original and don't shit on the developments of the first series.

>reply using a re image

Ayato, Furuta, Arima, homoprince

>CCG sees Gaysuri as a ghoul since he survived a chop to the head
>means all Washuus may have been ghouls
>means branch families may be ghouls
>means Souta may be a ghoul
But no one even questions this. Furuta is becoming the prime leader of CCG and no one is questioning this at all?

Reminder that Ishida died at the beginning of the Black Reaper arc and Shueisha is trying to cover it up

the one who saw him are all dead tho v main objective was not to reveal the washuu identity but to kill them all if they found out that furuta is also a ghoul now they probably will kill him as he said they want to be humans after all

>are all dead tho
They weren't even surprised by that fact which gets me. Makes me think they're in on all that shit but not sure. They even ignored the clowns and went straight for him.

If V were the ones who killed the CCG, the death marks would've shown it being from katana blades which the clowns don't use.

I think Ishida is stretching suspension of disbelief to make Furuta's shit work.

Urine is shit tier, but nowhere near the worst.

Mutsuki "Tumblr" Tooru is.

Tooru is fun.

She isn't tumblr anymore. She has cruelly betrayed them.

>family abuse melodrama #7644678995
>gender bullshit
>fun
No.

Only fun thing was when Torso kept hopping her limbs off.

Then Ishida The Coward had her have an "Oshietee oshiiieteeooo" moment out of the ass to save her mentally ill rear.
Wasted space.

did you forget when Furuta waited for all V agents to die before umiliating Eto with his kagune?

Those were obviously the group who were still loyal to the Washuu Clan. All V agents now are under Kaiko's command, who is under Furuta's command.

the first manga was fucking great
this one had a drop in quality since the Rue Island arc, which was a shame because the Tsukiyama Estate arc was the best fucking arc in the series

guys its only tuesday. whatever
I feel like we should have had an arc between tsukiyama and rue/cochlea arc. I think that's where the drop really begins to nose dive it doesn't take a break, we could have fleshed out the black reaper, more developed flashback of arima and kaneki, what kaneki has been doing as haise(maybe) his relationship with the Q squad

> Reeee is a rushed mess
The only reason this series gets shit is because of the entirety of Rue desu. If Rue was good people would be doing less whining. Then again the only thing you can expect of TG threads here is time consuming shitposting

>CCG sees Gaysuri as a ghoul since he survived a chop to the head
Is that why they turned on him? I thought that was because Ishida got overdosed and went insane. Because, you know, CCG were allied with clowns at that time.

honestly, I blame the discussion he had with Togashi in that one interview

Ever since the Hisoka oneshot, I think Ishida's been trying way too hard to mimic Togashi's style

The Clown crap was rushed as shit too. Ended abruptly.

>Uta escapes Mutsuki or some shit and is completely healed up and has met up with Donato
>Matsuri offscreened after so much pointless focus and his gay shit
>Nico hardly given importance
>no mention of Jewzou Squad and about the humans turned clown
>no insight into lab shit with re/rize containers

Not as bad but still bad.

This is what I meant. The idea of leaving things ambiguous to make the reader "think more" and the appeal of mystery came from talking to Togashi when discussing that Togashi purposely left Hisoka's past unknown to the reader to give him an aura of mystery.
And now Ishida took this to an extreme and does it with not only characters, but the setting of his own manga as well. It's ridiculous

Yeah, back in the original, Ishida used to wrap every arc up neatly in a satisfying manner, with every character involved given their just deserts.

Now it's just a mess that ends abruptly and gets a few chapters to settle shit down until we move on to the next big old fight.

We used to have so much character interaction inbetween large fights back in the original, but now we hardly get that, especially with so many characters coming together that should be talking/interacting but aren't.

What did we get out of the Clown arc really? Akira's healed, Amon's returned, and only one relevant character death that was offscreened for the keks.

>gets a few chapters to settle shit down until we move on to the next big old fight.

I'd be happy if that was the case but sadly it isn't. So far every arc in :re ended abrubtly with an immediate timeskip afterwards without wrapping up anything. It's like a climax with no cooldown time.

Ishida refuses to give us proper aftermaths and development because he got lazy as fuck.

Nutcracker and Tsukiyama Family arcs ended quite well and did not feel rushed.

I felt nutcracker was completely pointless.

it was to develop the newly introduced Q's group and seeing Haise lead them. I liked it, especially since it led to the auction where we see Takizawa as Owl and other characters now associated with Aogiri Tree like Hinami which was a surprise to everyone

Let's see:
First part of Re had Haise, akka, the pussiest version of Kaneki that worshiped Arima's dick and treated people two younger than him as little kids, HIS little kids. Then we had to swallowed Trap's drama, Urie's bullshit, Matsuri's homolust for Urine, Saiko's otaku side.

I dont know what Authors do that.

Kubo also tried to mimic Kishi, and turned into a trainwreck.

Ishida shoudlve done like Horikoshi and just mimic some of the great aspects of his favorite mangaka(In Hirokishis case it was Kishimoto).

Mimicking someones style for the most part tends to fail.