Is Che Guevara book "Guerrilla Warfare" book based? It does teach people how to fight Guerrilla warfare...

Is Che Guevara book "Guerrilla Warfare" book based? It does teach people how to fight Guerrilla warfare, or is it a waste of time

From what I can recall of my perusal its a bit dry and has a handful of quaint ideas.
Mostly it’s just reiterating over and over that you need stoke local support to keep a guerrilla revolution going along with some Anarchist Cookbook tier tricks for improvised weaponry.
Not really a book on tactics more on ideology.
Basically worthless outside of insight into che and cuba.

Ah ok thanks user I was interested in buying the book for quite some time now but didn't know if it was good or not.

>Does it teach how to be successful at guerrilla warfare....
You need to examine the results where he was active and see for yourself. What worked in Cuba was successful for entirely different reasons than other situations called for.

I thought Che was too busy hating blacks, music and gays to write any books?

Che is eCeleb-tier garbage for 30-somethings

I fixed it for you user

Fucking kek

>guerrilla warfare
study the vietnamese

Che pretty much rebranded Mao's theories (or more accurately Mao's general's) for Latin America and called it Foco. The problem with both is that they did not take into consideration the outside factors that made the insurgency successful. For example, the Cuban army collapsed thanks to the US withdrawing aid, because we didn't really know who the revolutionaries were and we were getting sick of Batista's shit. It wasn't until after the fact that we figured out that Castro and Che were commies. Che also ignored the efforts of the urban guerrillas that were arguably more aggressive in fighting, they were also purged by Castro. Don't fall for the myth that it is solely the actions of the insurgents that win the day. Insurgents need finances and supplies too, there is only so much the population can offer you.

Pic related, the Granma. Che and Castro sailed it from Mexico with their merry band of misfits to go liberate Cuba, this was Castro's second try at it. Problem is that nobody knew how to sail the damn thing and they landed in a coastal swamp and were almost all killed by the Cuban army. This was marginally better than the first try. Castro and some of his law school buddies tried to take an armory, got their shit stomped, and Castro ended up in jail for a few years.

Holy shit what an adventure and journey it must've been.

Commie insurgent movement often times attract blithering idiots. Rhodesia has some great stories about complete stupidity from ZANU-PF

After Cuba, Che went out do do his own thing. Which is part of the reason he wrote the book because he and Castro pulled off a surprising upset with a huge stroke of luck. He wanted to apply what he did in Cuba elsewhere, but didn't really understand that insurgent actions need to be custom fitted to a certain degree. Some things are transferable but not everything. Che was a smart guy, but he let his ego get the better of him. This is where he really gained his nasty reputation of murdering peasant farmers he was supposedly "liberating." When he arrived in Bolivia the farmers wanted nothing to do with him and immediately reported where he was to the army, happily even. This is Che when the captured him, supposedly he begged for his life before the executed him. The report are conflicting and the only real thing that I could find that was verified by the Bolivian army and the spooks is the Che said he was more valuable alive than dead. Which is true, because he was in contact with almost every insurgent group on the planet.

Just read Mao then read what David Galulia wrote on COIN and you'll get a better picture on how and insurgency works.

Why did he fail in Africa and south america? Oh he must not have been the ones calling the shots.

Thanks for some backstory and tips at the end user :D

Read the Anderson biography. It's a good read and gives a decent insight inside the mind of a brainwashed commie.
Can't argue with his opinions about niggers tho

Considering that all his guerrilla bussines were a total failure, I don't think he has anything good to say

Whoa dyde

It's a good manual on gorilla warfare.

he blamed niggers and jews for his failure in africa.
Guess the best way to get repilled is to experience it

Was her part of the Angola civil war?

*he*

Che was nothing more than an educated mass murderer
He was actually taken and executed by CIA operatives, who later gave the credit to the army. There are photos out there if you look hard enough you may find them. I may have them saved somewhere but it would take forever to find them.

With him and cia operatives?

>based

back2redit

>studying people who got their ass whooped something awful

The NVA + fifth columnists are the ONLY reason we "lost" Vietnam, the VC had absolutely nothing to do with it as they were demolished after the Tet Offensive.

Stop perpetrating the stupid meme.