Why do Japanese male protags resist beautiful girls when the females are hungry for some action

Why do Japanese male protags resist beautiful girls when the females are hungry for some action.

because he doesnt want to be dicked

Cause the girls always do it when they have TV cameras pointed at them and the guys are too embarassed to show their dicks on TV, man.

Its part of the wish fulfillment fantasy for otaku, having enough girls into you that you can afford to be choosy and reject them until the time is right.

they don't want 2dpd, it's all about the 1d for them

THAT one and only doujin

Only certain protags.

Would make sense if they weren't always shown as being afraid of having sex.

They know that the less you want them, the more they want you.

Not everyone's sole goal in life is some action. And no, that isn't an attempt to say those who don't are drowning in intercourse. Romantics and people with other priorities in general exist at all levels of virginity, as do people whose primary cognitive organ is their dick.

Just try and think outside of yourself, for just a moment.

shounen shit, nuff said.

Heavy amounts of mental fortitude and not wanting to take advantage of who they see as friends.

This seems like the right thread: How the fuck do I get rid of my DT?

You don't. You will always be a DT.

In the case of harems it's because the story would be over in like 3 episodes.
As for other genres, not all authors know how to write romance. Also a lot of anime have a somewhat childish athmosphere, regardless of things like violent scenes and their actual audience, so sex would probably feel out of place, especially if they don't know how to handle it properly.

That being said, I instantly drop anime with MCs who are scared of the pussy and/or are given an awesome power but they hate it because they just want to live a normal life.

Would help if OP posted a pic with a girl in it and not a guy with implants.

What does DT stand for?

Dick troubled

Damage threshold

Japanese slang to call someone a virgin dumbass.
In case you didn't notice, it's an insult.

Sorry for not keeping up with the lingo of a country that is just on the other side of the world from me.

doutei

Defensive tackle

Its like you've never been a 15yo horny virgin teenager.

Two anime that come to mind where the MCs weren't pussy faggots were School Days and Scum's Wish. I personally thought each were well done as it shows realistic (yet very exaggerated) portrayals of how dicking a woman who isn't your waifu will bite you in the ass and cause problems.
The nips realize this too. That is why generally sex is left out of anime, because it is a safe haven for neckbeards and hiki-NEETS.

TLDR - If you want sex, watch hentai faggot.

>beautiful girls
Why are trannies always this delusional

>looks like CC
>has Lelouch's voice
I would dick Marian. No homo.

Fuck that, I'd let Marian dick me. No homo as well.

Well for one, that one has a dick.

Why couldn't Ixion Saga come out during the shemale/trap boom, we could be swimming in doujins but no, we have only couple good and couple shitty ones.

did you just insult someone because he doesn't know slang from a foreign country
you're a fucking banana

>he doesn’t nihongo
バカ wwwwwwwwww

I will answer your question using Asano interview.

It's not their fault, really. See, once upon a time Japan was a bit of a thug. He was the toughest dude in his neighborhood. All his neighbors were intimidated by him and let him get away with all kinds of bullshit.

There was this goofy fucker that came around Japan's neighborhood sometimes. He was a blond dude of indeterminate age who always wore a Hawaiian shirt and jeans, not matter the weather. Japan got tired of seeing his face and picked a fight with him one day.

Japan didn't know, you see. This lame weirdo, he was a crazy motherfucker. He went down like a sack of shit when Japan sucker-punched him but it didn't actually do any damage - it just pissed him off.

He got up and beat the living shit out of Japan. I mean he rearranged Japan's face; he looked like a god damn Picasso when it was over. Then he dragged Japan into an alley and took his pants off.

You all know what happened next. Rape is a terrible thing. It can really mess with the victim's head. Something weird happened though. See this goofy fucker, he had gonads the size of grapefruit. When he unloaded we're talking liters of cum. He dropped two massive loads in Japan's rectum, and that much of a dicking just changes a man.

Japan started craving cum after that. He could never forget the feeling of being stretched open and pumped full of that hot creamy goodness. He lost interest in being a thug, he lost interest in women. Not the hottest bitch could catch his attention. All he could think of was that massive throbbing taliwacker.

So when you're watching your Japanese cartoons and you see a man behaving homo-sexually, just remember - it's not his fault. It's America's fault.

wow

Yeah, that's likely.

There's also the idea that men want to be the ones who pursue relationships. That's what Nyaruko-san felt like.

Hi there newfags, I hope you enjoy your stay!

It's like you've never grew out of that phase oldfag.

I Imagine this sounded better in your head.

Because women are a waste of time. People in advanced nations like Japan and Germany understand that, it's just too much of a pain in the ass dealing with a female, there are other much more interesting things in life than sex and relationships.

Damn,son.

But MC did lose part of his virginity to her.

They're gay. Just look at them ffs.

USA USA USA

Because the girls are either sending fucked up signals or coming on way too strongly. Mistakes happen when one gives into their urges on a whim.

>shemale/trap boom
when was that if not the time DT came out?
even tamako which was around the same time had that creepy shemale flower person

Not for doujin artists.

Because once you dick them, you have to take responsibility and girls start being nagging as fuck by roping their males into becoming whitecollars asap to get the money and become mothers.

Where is my fucking season 2 where MC goes back to grown up Loli? Why did they tease me so saying they had fun making it.

From a storytelling standpoint?

A lot of men fantasize about not having to pursue women since that's what they're told to do in the real world. Seeing a story where the male main character can freely choose to engage any girl he wants or turn them down would basically play into that fantasy of not having to be the initiator in a relationship.

From a commercial standpoint?

A mangaka or anime director who lets the character get hitched and start a romantic relationship in episode two has shot themselves in the foot because they can no longer use the tension of "who is best girl" to draw people in and keep them watching even if the story itself is not so good, which is often the case.

From a legal standpoint?

It's probably not a good idea to show a dude fucking a chick in a show meant for children, especially in a conservative country like japan.

trips approve

LET'S GO ED

IKE IKE GO GO

S2 fucking where?

STAND UP ED

>

GOLDEN BALL

GOLDEN BALL
GOLDEN BAAAALLL

I'm vastly disappointed in Sup Forums that you fags didn't realize the joke OP was making.

Yeah, but the characters OP is talking about are all 15-17yo teens. Also this explanation would work if we were talking about some MCs but 90%+ of them are like that so no, that's not the explanation.

It's much more simple. Almost all Japanese writers are too incompetent or scared to write protags with active relationships

It's more like vast majority hasn't watched Ixion Saga

>not watching comedy gold

Fuck it.

Subliminal message to increase the *tips fedora* comportament on otaku, decrease the birth rate, increase the demand of imigrants on japan, and increase the number of neckbeards in the west

Prove me wrong

Which is a damn shame, this show is great.

>comedy gold
Ixion Saga isn't Nichibros user, nothing can beat it.

Nice completely irrelevant point user, care to say anything else that has nothing to do with the thread?

Well honestly what is the point of this thread? Shitposting about MC's being fags? Ixionfans trying to desperately get a thread going? There is no point, but I'm still bumping just for you.

Japanese men are very attached to their cocks, however, they are afraid the women who are cock hungry will devour their manliness in a paroxysm of gluttonous hunger, leaving them without their precious cocks.

It's so they don't get too full of themselves and others can have a go at them

Because the MCs understand girls are supposed to be gay.

>MC isn't okay with sex.
>MC is okay with killing people.

At least i think that's better than having sex (non-rape) then kill her the next day

whatever reason Japaneses men are scared of sex, or it´s the "sex (is / should be) painful" idea that you see in most mangas.

It's no wonder their birthrate is zero if the only thing they get from it is intense suffering.

I don't get it because it seems to make the characters seem pathetic. Not just males being picky, but down right adult males not being able to handle women even a little bit. I guess the opposite you see in western media isn't any better though.

>girl
>pic related
It saddens me that the current Sup Forums posters didn't watch DT.

Real reasons:
1. Having a character resist is more interesting than him giving in right away. It creates dramatic tension if it makes him feel uncomfortable/doesn't want it from her for X reasons, or if he is chasing after he and is constantly rejected. You're wondering if he will finally give in to the power of his dick or if he will finally get the girl. This makes for more interesting story telling than in real life where they'd probably just fuck.

2. Requited love stories are much, much harder to do. That shit is complicated and it is just much easier to tease the audience for a season than to deliver the goods and go from there.

3. On that note, Anime writers are disproportionately autistic/NEET/virgins, so they have a harder time writing relationships. It is much easier for them to understand what it is like for a (fat/ugly) girl to pine after them - turned into a beautiful DDD slut in anime, of course - than for them to get some action or build a relationship. Similarly, they know what it is like to be in love with the beautiful girl they'll never have a chance with.

4. Japanese dating culture is really weird, and Japanese people just have less sex than they used to. There are more virgins than ever (this is also a problem in the West, surprisingly). It's funny for them to see an outright slut violate the conventions of courtship, especially if they are the types (they are) that don't actually hang out with slutty girls at bars or clubs and witness this kind of behavior for themselves.

This manga is awful.

becasue the birthrate needs to go down...

who cares when it's that hot?

>Not everyone's sole goal in life is some action.
I've already had sex

but if someone wants to give me easy sex, when not?

It's so hard for me to watch this moeshit as a person grown up in a muslim society. That's why I only watch animes where the mc is not a wuss

>I've already had sex
Get the fuck out normie.

>a person grown up in a muslim society
you need to go back

I live in Argentina hence you dont need to worry your alt-right brain with me.

Because Japanese men are historically the most honorable men in the world and treat women with respect and dignity.

having sex with a female puts you at a definite risk of being accused of rape and your future prospects destroyed.

It's not that. Yes, it's pandering to otaku, but not in the way you're describing it.
Try to see it like this, the otaku doesn't have sex with anyone, but it's best for him to believe that this is his choice instead of being because girls don't like him. In anime, these protagonists that OP is describing have a bunch of girls all over them, but they choose not to have sex with them, because they are simply above that. They could have sex, but they don't want for whatever reason. It's the ultimate wish fulfillment/self-insert.

1. Otaku Pandering
2. It's a more effective way to build sexual tension. If the protagonist just fucked all the girls on the spot the tension and teasing would be gone.
3. It's a good way to avoid the inclusion of sex in your work
4. Most japanese men, especially at young age, are indeed very insecure around the opposite sex.

Mr. President

See, this is the kind of people that it panders to. The kind who believes the reason they don't have any action is because they choose not to and not because they are insecure.

Underated post.

Another episode of normalfags Sup Forums once again talking about 3DPD garbage.