>one perfectionist boss

Hell
>eternal fun
>loving families
>cute pets
>everyone can choose their job

Where can I marry lolis?

even by going on biblical canon i think i will still choose hell

>Hell has hilarious Satania but boring Vigne.
>Heaven is no fun but has Raphi and Gab.
I can't choose.

Well in heaven their school uniforms only come down to the top of their thighs. Seems like a loli paradise.

Hmmm. Fun vs Work. Tough choice.

>has Raphi
>has Gab
Hell it is then.

>Stairway to heaven
>highway to hell

>wanting to be anywhere near raphi

Earth for netoge

Muslim paradise.
>Hell
But what about the awful beaches?

>ever wanting to go to a beach

user's wife Vigne is very sexy.

I find the sun to be oppressive.
I've always preferred grey skies and rain.
It's just so much more comfy.

I want to lick her belly.

I bet mortality is a hell lot higher in heaven than in hell

Hell has two best girls, heaven has two worst girls. What kind of choice is this?

I find clouds to be oppressive, they remind me that my fatass would fall through them if the physics was on, no Heaven of mine would commit a million micro aggressions per second

Why is Gabriel so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

>what are backyard pools

>Satan is bad
>do bad things and get sent to hell
>punished for doing bad things instead of one upping everyone on who's more bad
what the hell kind of religion are people worshipping?

Heaven is for fags

Raphi's bedroom and toilet.

Why is your cute wife Satania so shit? She ruined the whole episode.

Going to heaven for Raphi sounds nice but hell has lovely Satania family (except her brother) and fun all over the place.

Hell obviously.

Satania > Vigne > Class Rep > Raphiel > Tapris > Cooking club girls > Martiel > Haniel >>>> Gabriel

Sit, one-cyan.

Do more handstands in your short skirt, Satania, you'll wear him down, eventually.

I cry when angels deserve to die

Who hurt you, Satan? Tell your best friend, and she'll make everything better

Heaven have lolis. Heaven wins.

Move Raphi up and I'll agree

Is she a secret half-demon and half-angel love child?

Official Gabriel Dropout Ranking;

Gabriel > Vigne > Haniel > Tapris > Raphiel > Iinchou > Satania

I still want to live.

It would have been a lot funnier if Raphi had a very poor family.

This was just too predictable.

Satania's parts had me laughing out loud the entire time.
Gab's parts were very cute, well as least her little sister was.

Vigne's parts were okay I guess.
But Raphi's was just so cliche. I wish they did more than what they did.

not bad taste

Noice

Been following the show but not the threads.

Why the fuck is there so many Sataniafags when she's your typical obnoxious chuuni?

Fags absolutely adore chuunis, no matter how generic. See Megumin fx.

When I take fuck it I want to go to hell.

Because there's nothing in the world more perfect than tight chuuni pussy.

You had me at molesting butlers.

Cause I'm a piece of shit it hard to fucking tell

because she's a baka chuuni who gets and gives shit from everyone. I'm not a Sataniafag but she's 2nd Best Girl imo.

>Boring Vigne
Kill yourself. Vigne is the purest girl of the year, she is a beacon of light for these delinquents. She even has a pet giant cat monster.

It don't make sense, goin' to heaven wit the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies. God will probably have me on some real strict shit, no sleepin' all day, no gettin my dick licked. Hangin' with the goodie-goodies loungin' in paradise, fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice

I hope this show does well, it's surprisingly good for a premise that is just inviting it to be forgetable seasonal trash. I want an S2 already. Between this and demi-chan it's been a great season for cute girl antics. They are unexpectedly well done.

all my life I've been considered as the worst

Dropout, Demi-Chan, and Maidragon got me into cgdct this season.

Lying to my mother, even stealing out her purse

I like this butler

It reminds me of Dejima-san

Because she's funny and entertaining to watch
>Gab
Lazy and a slob. Doesn't do anything of note.
>Vigne
Buzz kill
>Raphi
Better than Gab and Vigne because she plays pranks. Not a bad character because she is funny too, but not as entertaining as Satania.

I never though best-girl = most-entertaining-girl though. I thought it was more like best-girl=friend-level-waifu.

On this scale, Satania is the most entertaining (consistently at least) but Vinge is best-girl (personally).

I want to have sex with an anime demon mom

Vigne would be a buzz kill and constantly try to cramp your style and change you.

Satania you can have fun adventures with and live life to the fullest.

Vinge is best-girl (objecitvily).

Vinge only tried to change Gabu because she was living in her own filth. And she was only a 'buzzkill' to Satania because Vinge wanted a nice Christmas and Satania was going ot fuck that up.

And Satania would be fun, in small doses. But having a chunni for a bff would be like having a hot-topic autist as your best friend and roommate; it may be fun and entertaining at times, but it's going to get annoying real fast.

thanks for the spellcheck user

Also there is no free will in heaven so hell is the only true afterlife.

Daily reminder that Raph is the undisputed worst girl.

>opening song basically described each girls characteristics
>Gab and Satania have both strong characters that can stand on their own
>Vigne plays more of a support role for Gab, but her good girl attitude works on a universal level, for example she has entertained scenes with Tap and coffee guy
>Raph's character is 100% dependent on Satania. Her gimmick is basically good girl, but sadistically torments Satania. Unlike Vigne, her gimmick isn't universal. If she starts bullying anyone other than Satania, she goes from good girl that likes to sadistically tease one (1) retarded chuuni to a legitimate unlikable bully
>Gab can be a lazy piece of shit without the other three
>Vigne can be a good girl without the other three
>Satania can be a stupid baka chuuni without the other three
>Raph can not be Raph without Satania to play off of
A character that can not stand on its own merit is not a very good character to begin with.

>Raph can not be Raph without Satania to play off of
This.
Her scene at home with her yuri maid was so lazy.

Imouto AOTS

Don't be tsun, Satan, you know she loves you

These are some of the first seasonal cute girls shows I have actively kept up to the end with since the year Kiniro Mosaic and Yuyushiki aired.

I thought it hilarious though.

>A character that can not stand on its own merit is not a very good character to begin with.

That can be said about a lot of famous characters, especially in comedy roles. Most big comedy characters need someone to work off of (usually a straight-man). In this show, everyone is a relative straight-man to each other because they're so different.

Vinge is the only one who is kind, serious, and caring so it plays off of the other's lack of consideration.

Gabu is the only otaku so it plays off of the other's dedication.

Satania is the only chuuni so it plays off of the other's ability not to take themselves to seriously

and Raphi is the only creative sadist so it plays off of the other's more healthy interactions.

It would have been better if Raphi was poor

>tfw three monster girl animes in one season
Crabman truly has touched a lot of lives

>tfw little loli angel will never ride you

Missed

>Satania and her entire family besides the son is a bunch of a delusional retard bakers.

L.M.A.FUCKING.O
Sataniafags are fucking finished, shes not even nobility, i thought her only saving grace was that she was fucking rich and had power but shes really just a dumb delusional demon retard

SAD!

And they are all fairly popular. Can we expect a large influx in monstergirl shows the next couple of years? Should I sell my Isekai stocks, and invest in Cute Monstergirl stocks while they are still fairly low?

Would you?

Agreed.

Vigne as waifu and your laifu will be set rightfu.

Vigne is pure and kind, she would care for you. She doesn't try to change people's personalities or anything, she only does things for their own good, like making Gabu clean or Satania study. Satania would be way more likely to be controlling and autismal about shit, cause she is so chuuni and likes treating people like underlings. You can actually talk to Vigne normally and have sane conversations, and she actually appreciates and enjoys things like a nice christmas or good coffee. She is a good girl.

You can have the baka, I will be over here cuddling with Vigne while sitting up against her giant fluffy monster pet in front of the fireplace with hot cocoa.

>Satania would be way more likely to be controlling and autismal about shit, cause she is so chuuni and likes treating people like underlings.
You just gotta be a man and be her Demon Lord, bruh

I'd hold on monstergirl stocks. DropOut is going into anime-original territory and that could hurt the entire industry if it goes poorly. Also, all three of these only have a few episodes left for the season so there's going to be a strong drop-off in the next month.

I'd say invest in summer shonen, that's gonna hit it's yearly peak in a few months and is cheap rn.

>I'd say invest in summer shonen
Why?
Did Japan suddenly learn how to make interesting characters and fights again?

The thing is I actually normally dislike monster girls, but demi-chan is special. Humanoid monster girls like vampires, ghosts, and demons are pretty good but ones with obvious non-human traits are trash. Except lamias for some reason.

Do you have insider knowledge about this?
I suppose I'll hang on to my isekai stocks, since they will probably surge slightly over the next six months and if not, it's a very stable investment at the moment.
Shounen seems like a bit of a gamble to me

Angels and demons are not monsters.

Everyone ITT saying they would go to hell would almost certainly choose otherwise if actually given the choice

not at all, but normies will make up a large market-share at the time and their temporary influx will help diversify your portfolio. Sell them off before the fall season though and invest in comfy-tier while you have the boost because comfy-tier goes up in the fall.

I'm guessing you didn't like Monster Musume

Heaven seems boring as hell, no internet in my house no thank you.

Shonen is a unique market class. You need a different trading board (a normie infused one) but you'll get a lot of returns in that time to set you up for the more sophisticated trades later on. (like buying AAPL so you can invest in a new weed store)

Nah, it was pretty bad. I like Miia though, she's cool. The manga was better, from the several chapters I read.

I think Sup Forums's user base has surely gotten older that summer isn't that big of an impact, right?

I mean, sure I was a high school kid when I started coming here back in 2007 but that's fucking 10 years ago.

>sell to Eastern European body traffickers
Vignette

>enjo kosai
Gab

>sex friends
Satania
Tap
Drunk Gab

>headpat
Haniel

>send frogs to doorstep
Raphi

The summer impact is based on summer premiers not based on board trading.

Damn it, Us sataniafags are so worthless. FUCK, why is our girl so shit lads, we gotta go and praise rightful Gabu now. Fuck i hate satania now

Monster girl encyclopedia would never lie to me.

Advice well appreciated user. I'll grab some medium tier ones and peddle them to normies next quarter. That'll give me a bit of economical freedom to play the fall market without selling off stable stocks

>Cruz missle tier shilling

>no laptops allowed
>can bring smartphones
why?