Sup Forums is being shilled by r/the_donald

It wasn't /leftypol/ or shareblue but reddit and jidf all along. It's almost like the oldfags were right and things haven't really changed since 2012.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7m7oob/stay_woke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell them to bring it. We created them and we can destroy them.

We made them. We can destroy them

this entire site is populated by plebbitors. every single board. been that way for a while. i myself am a redditor. get over it.

Has the war on t_d officially begin?

I have been shilling here for about 2 years. I would say 80% of slide threads and shill threads are started by me. Why do I do it? Because I feel a moral obligation to eat least provide an alternate message here among the pervasive intolerance and blind hatred that festers here. That is my motivation and I know I've reached several here, and hopefully shamed many others.

go back there

>Teach them a Lesson
lol, you niggerfaggots are from our sperm
we can destroy you if we want to

you have to go back

Some random ass post. Okay, and how was it received? Nobody gives a fuck about some random post. Oh and this is old as fuck.

D&C JIDF SPOTTED

>he doesn't browse obscure, higher quality chans
Fucking newfags will never learn.

On one side I really like the sense of community Sup Forums has, that's necessary especially today, but on the other, guys, this is a board to talk about politics, not your little club to raid the internet.

>alternate message
you mean mainstream globalist propaganda

JIDF run t_d. They use bots to upvote posts and then post those here and say how uncool t_d is. Jews are fucking stupid.

(You)

I would like to know more about

lurk moar faggot

>he does it FOR FREE

>24k upvotes
Nice fake screenshot shill, you're probably some shariablue shill trying to divide and conquer the right.

Just a reminder for new fags, redddit hates The_Donald, there's thousands of posts on reddit attacking the The_Donald. Ofc Sup Forums doesn't like The_Donald but any mention of The_Donald used to attack this board is made by a reddditor.

>I wish the politically incorrect board was more pc

Absolutely not, enjoy your jewish chan.

My biggest problem with nazi shit is that it’s not even cool

>Some random ass post. Okay, and how was it received?

24.8k upvotes you kike. Don't go out when the gas chambers reopen.

Fuck off, r/the_donald is our number one ally, they are the backbone of Sup Forums and everything Sup Forums stands to become. You stupid idiot haters need to FUCK OFF RIGHT NOW.

Nazis have no place in r/the_Donald and they have no place here, the god emperor demands it.

kek is that real?

DISGUSTING SOYIMS REEEEEE

pol has been getting shilled by alt-right fags looking to make a quick buck off lonely beta males for years. If you didnt know this by now youre the target

>not capitalizing
You didn't have to tell us twice.

just because it's called politically incorrect does not make it a safe space. Evil has no safe spaces that will be respected.

I got 50 upvotes there naming the jew yesterday. We are having more of an influence on them than you think. The thread was filled with people calling out the kikes, they just can t use direct language because reddit rules.

Tell him sweetie.

>if you hate reddit you're lite.rally reddit

>2012
>old fag

>jidf
>since 2012

Hey how’s it going slash are the donald

t_d only believes what Trump tells them to. The days he goes against antisemitism proper the place will be choke full of philosemitic posts

You genuinely think this isn't part of the plan sufficient that you _WARN_ us with this concern trolling. Fantastic newfaggotry, friendo.
t_d is a golem meant to distract jewish shills. It works perfectly because it's in their Talmud. Fuckin morons left the plans lying right there on the internet.
Sup Forums is jewing the jew, quite effectively I might add.

That's when the board kicked off and things started happening. 2011 Sup Forums was dead as fuck and the majority of politically related movements were still confined to Sup Forums

If you don't know that you're a turbo newfag who probably looked up the starting date on wikipedia or knowyourmeme.

>le 26dddddddddddd cheese magepedes

you do realize that old Sup Forums was literally just Sup Forums right?

>he still thinks jidf only started being a thing in 2012.

Confirmed new faggot. You have to go back

Eh, I'm as anti-semetic as they come and I don't have any problem with the embassy move. He's only really using it as a bludgeon to cut UN funding and expose the globalist hypocrisies.

>backpedaling this hard
>le old Sup Forums is nu/pol/
All this cancer in one small post

It's fake as fuck dude. That's why he censored the name so we couldn't find it.

>caring about plebbit
you have to go back, maplefaggot
>in all fields

This fucking newfaggs.

>attacking boomers

This is how I know you're posting a left wing Reddit meme pretending to be made by right wingers

>siding with sand niggers over the people that hate them and actual niggers

>normie
shiggydiggy

REPORTING FOR ANTI-NAZI DUTY
WE'RE GOING TO #MAGA WHETHER YOU RACISTS LIKE IT OR NOT

>>he still thinks jidf only started being a thing in 2012.
Does anyone actually believe this shit? I even knew about JIDF 2006-07 from Encyclopedia Dramatica (before the site change) before even browing Sup Forums or imageboards

The fucking Donald won't stop shilling their fucking conspiracy sites and mods won't move shit to /x I'm just going to report every nonsense thread and malware site they can't help reply to

Kill yourself and then you have to go back.

>newfag calling normalfags "normies"
>>>/reddit/

Are you fucking retarded?

The Third Reich have cool on lock.

Sup Forums was cool before, but now that some people have started false-flagging Sup Forums to confirm the delusions it has gotten way more fun

>defending boomers
Boomer kike detected

>siding with jews over the people that hate them and actual globalist-zionists
wew

Please clap

Oh I see. You do know about jidf prior to 2012. You’ve been doing volunteer work for the most since 2008 right?

nice divide & conquer tactic. Why would we be stronger divided?

>thinking Israel is part of the globalist network jews after the UN and Obama tried to condemn them
>siding with sand niggers who are actually taking over against them

yeah nah cunt

dm me the details fellow 4channer!

I can't believe that is real...

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7m7oob/stay_woke/

Croatia-user, how do I translate this into Croatian?

NO means NO!
I have the right to say NO!
No immigration without consent!
No entry without consent!
#MyBordersMyChoice

>not thinking Israel is part of the globalist network jews

>the UN and Obama tried to condemn them
>repeating Haaretz talking points
You just outed yourself, kike.

Just for that, this pic.