It's out here:
cycomi.com/viewer.php?chapter_id=2197¶m=other

And now she's out of her clothes.

Hey, look who's back.

lewd

>Impala goes "What's important to you, me or the mane?"

What

>Panda is a fucking idol
This is so appropiate, I love this author so much. Panda are so overrated. Still, very happy she's another loli character that's falling for Jin too.
I'm glad that they got together, King deserves it.
Impala was angry that the lioness are coming back to King again after his mane has grown back, King try to explain to Impala that mane are important to male lion, Panda solved the problem by cutting the mane for him.

>"The seal isn't inside."

Poor Koala.

Jesus fuck Panda's face looks so much like awoo's.

Aye, her personality is just like Lanka when she was high on power too.

I think that's the point.

>Jin straight up calls her a shitty panda.

new harem member?

>You think you can simply get away with treating me like that!!? Death penalty, death penalty!!

She truly is China's national animal.

Oh, she feels kinda embarrassed because it's the first time she got such a treatment.

Aye.

End of chapter.

Thank you for the dump. Is it embarrassment or developing feeling because it's the first time someone goes against her will. I hope she join the race for Jin permanently so we can have both Awoo and Meeeei.

Godspeed, lionbro.

Yes. This is what I needed.

For so long ever since this series started I wanted to see Jin face off with an animal that just much of a prideful ass as he was.

Thanks

>an animal that just much of a prideful ass as he was
What about Zebra and Monkey?

Not cuntish enough.

Damn that mane makes her look cute.

This MC makes everything worth it.

Chinese panda new best girl.

The weak are wise to fear the autistic.

>loli who looks a little too much like awoo
>falls for Jin
I guess wanting to breed with a human goes with that kind of body/genes/whatever

I hope she'll become a regular. Her spoil personality is just too good.

You know that Chinese panda is kinda redundant, right?

Wait a fucking minute, what if all those girls falling for Jin are actually closeted lesbians and are attracted to him because he has a feminine (beast) body?

the start of the path to masochism

>She'll see Jin kick Lanka around every morning and get jealous
Glorious.

Needs more Hino.

That's our Jin.

The chinese clothes and the ears resembling a hairstyle were a nice touch.

Good job King.

I missed this, Jin shitting on beasts.

Why?

China is/was famous for the number of capital punishment it dishes out each year. I think it's still number one in Asia?

>DEATH!DEATH!

So chinamen like to kill convicts?

Aye, I think it's around 1,000 or more per year, can't really get a clear number since the Chinese goverment doesn't release the numbers.

bout time we got another dfc girl

>loli panda
MUH

Fucking Jin.

Confession chapter was the lowest point in the series, he went to absolutely based to a complete pussy faggot.

Speaking of Jin, I'm glad he toned down the abuse from chapter 1. I really hated him in ch1, but from 2-onwards he toned it down enough to be precisely in the sweet zone.

So were's Kurumi anyway?

We just got ratel aswell, now there's three loli characters.
Probably torturing the student council again, she only show up when she wants to anyway.

The humans win again!!

Based Jin.

>calls her a shitty panda.
the same way he calls the Koala a shitty koala?

Aye, he just call every animal kuso something.

Like shitty King?
I though it was because panda's are shit raised like Koalas.

ah, in koala and panda's cases, I thought he was calling them shitty because they ate shit

>panda falls for him, because he doesn't pay attention

>She's picky as fuck too
He really nailed it, Panda are bitches when it come to alimentation.

I think monkey has Panda out-cunted so far

Monkey is the worst version of Jin, it takes the jerk to the max but leaves out the nice things that make Jin not a complete asshole.

I don't recall Jin doing untoward in the first chapter

He came off as more mean-spirited to me, which was a little over the line. After the first chapter he comes off more as a bit of an exasperated tsundere, which I can dig much better.

Do the panda conservationists want to encourage breeding as much as they do in RL? Jin might be about to be turned into a sex slave.

What exactly did Jin do in the first chapter to come out as mean to you?
He's a little different from the rest of chapters but i can't help to see him as a tsun that founds a reason to be dere.

It's nothing terrible, it's just that in the first chapter he came off as more mean spirited than in the second chapter onwards, to me.

girls love it when you rough them up a bit

it's in their most primal insticts

China is number one in the whole world, to the point that they kill more convicts than the rest of the world combined.
They're absolutely based.

Honestly I'd be pretty scared to go there, I'd be utterly fucking terrified someone would tamper with my bag to try and transport drugs and I'd get the death penalty. It's happened before.

Yeah, just take a small hand baggage with the absolute necessities ad buy the rest there.

if food was the main reason for Jin-Affection, the whole school would want to fuck him

Panda needs to keep the mane wig.

Yeah, she kind of had a Panda-like personality in her introduction chapter, but ever since then, she's lost the haughtiness and just been a blank enigma. Would have been interesting to see if she would try to compete with the Panda.

She's such a brat. Thanks based Jin.

So the Donkeys and Zebras stopped playing Yugioh and just practice kickboxing now.

Shouldn't Cat be worried about losing her Idol Status to Panda?

Nah, doing sports doesn't mean they abandoned playing cards.
Besides, she's been doing kickboxing for a while.
Pic related is from ch8.

I believe there are Europeans like British people in jail in Southeast Asia right now who were caught with poppy seeds.

Reminder that these drug laws aren't even recent but may be hundreds of years old and passed in reaction to the Opium Trade that occurred in China centuries ago.

Yeah, just don't do drugs in Asia. It isn't worth it and don't go to shady areas as well. Also, make sure you know where the US embassy is and other important places.

Kicking the opponent is a valid play in their card game, it's how Chloe won the championship, they'd be smart to practice so they can insta-win.

Actually, Jin is kinda considered the alpha male in school.

Bit surprised that Jin hasn't attracted animal girls who like strength.

Wonder what happened if Jin tried to grow a mane.

I want to fug that donkey

>Jin takes out the Chinese trash as it screams helplessly

Noice.

well, looks like you got your idea for the credits

>Bit surprised that Jin hasn't attracted animal girls who like strength.
Well, technically, in terms of how all the animals work, Jin probably kind of looks like a girl to all of them, I'd imagine.

I want a spinoff with Zebra playing card games for the fate of the world.

Considering this, that's one confused giraffe.

>local girl goes mental after getting her japari buns shanked

what could those two in the middle with black and white hair be?

Nothing wrong with being an ass man.