Why don't you guys seem to take global warming seriously? It affects all of us regardless of out political ideologies

Why don't you guys seem to take global warming seriously? It affects all of us regardless of out political ideologies.

Another shill thread by the mods.

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggots who organize on discord, tumblr and (((Kraut)))

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

Hide, sage and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

I don't have kids and will be dead before shit really hits the fan. In the time being, I'll be able to cultivate hot peppers in my garden.

Hans took the pepperpill.

>global warming
it's -20c outside with at least 70cm of snow

Because I welcome it?

Global Warming is the only chance for us to kill off significant amounts of Brown Bio-Mass.

Prospects for a decent human society look dim. It would be preferable for the whole of our species to be destroyed than for the far-left achieve dominance.

Because global warming is a natural cycle.

>record snow
>stupid idiot that doesnt disprove global warming

>big fire in california
>GLOBAL WARMING HOLY SHITTTTTTTTT

>i dont have kids
>german
redundant, no germans have kids

let the humanity die
i welcome it

If CO 2 was a REAL threat, then govts would stop cutting down millions of acres of trees each year to make paper, and use hemp instead, since trees exchange CO2 for Oxygen and COOL the air.

But that wouldn't make Wall Street lots of $$$ thru their Carbon Swap scheme which will do NOTHING to reduce CO 2, but will cause utility rates to skyrocket and make Wall Street thieves hundreds of billions in trades.

>be white liberals
>screech about how global warming is going to kill us all
>also screech about how white people are bad and deserve to go extinct

If you're promoting anti-white policies that will lead to shitskins eventually overthrowing society and killing me why would I care that global warming will in turn kill those shitskins?

global warming is a scam to flood the west by claiming climate change is making africa and the middle east uninhabitable

I'm in Quebec and I can cultivate hot peppers in my garden fine. The Jalapenos I play in late may and they usually survive into October just fine, I've seen them go into December too. Just try not sucking at gardening, Hans.

>Why don't you guys seem to take global warming seriously?

There is only one solution to Global warming, you fucking faggot, and it isn't more green taxes or carbon taxes or dickbutt taxes. It's less people. And the west is already on board the whole "less people" deal, yet the very same leader, politicians and activists that tell us we need to combat Global Warming also tell us that we need MORE PEOPLE.

So what the fuck?

My brother has 2.

All of the proposed solutions would destroy nations and make it so I couldn't feed my kid, with no actual reduction in heat. Fuck off.

its not the open borders goyim its not paying climate taxes to Mr.Goldman Sachs.

Same could be said for migrations in combo with low birth rates.

>climate change is going to kill people
survival of the fittest at work, it will improve our world's populations
>but how can you be so heartless
I'm in favor of improving the world via natural means, what is heartless about that?

>global warming seriously?
It can't be stopped, it's not like there'll be a civilization by that point anyway.

Believe everything you're told goy. (((Global Warming))) is real goy. Stop being such a ignorant bigot.

I can already cultivate them pretty well already. My Jalapeno is still outside, so far we only had 1 day which hit 0°C and the plant is doing fine.

I'm in my 40s and winters back when I was as kid were much much colder. The local lakes used to be frozen so that people went ice scating on them. That wasn't possible anymore for the last 2-3 decades. So from my anecdotal observations, climate change is pretty real.

>the entire world is my personal back yard, the post.

You fucking retarded maple nigger faggot.

my country is already experiencing record drought

longest period without rainfall in 3 separate regions since records began

>Time magazine is the same as actual scientific papers

lol I live in northern europe, if global warming is real it just means better weather for me why should I care.

>humanity is important

The earth doesn't give a shit about us or what we do. It'll warm up, kill us all and in a few million years after we're all dead a new civilisation will turn up and be all "what happened to these sorry faggots? Who cares?"

-32 today
What were you saying?

>So from my anecdotal observations, climate change is pretty real.

From my observation as I just come in from shoveling another foot of snow while it's minus 15C, it hasn't changed for shit, and I can't for the life of me see how the temperature going from -30C/+30C to -28C/+32C is going to change shit. A 2 degree average increase to a system with fucking 60 degree variance isn't gonna do anything.

>It affects all of us regardless of out political ideologies.
But it only benefits one

You legit believe that one isolated incident overrides decades of data? kys

when scientists stop manipulating global warming data to skewer towards their own hypothesis then I will take their findings seriously.

Simple: the data used to defend GW has been altered and the producers shown to have motive to skew the results. As such that evidence is not reliable and has been thrown out.