Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Finished the Ramen Souryuden story from the fanbook. Any feedback would be appreciated.

docs.google.com/document/d/1e4CsxZ5_TZS8mFb_F65ONtB9JENwXqcQdVNbzXxJxas/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based chink user

Thank you user, you are the best.

>“Is it me, or am I always being ignored? It feels like I’m just drifting along. Hardly anyone talks about me, as though I’m just something being swept away from right to left, like a mob character or something. Is that the case?”

;_;

And we just had our first thread in a good while that finally hit bumb limit.

It hurts even more because you can sympathize with the feeling.

>Panasu has 2 side stories

Why is this allowed.

So that you can get attached to her and suffer when she does horribly and painfully in a pathetic manner.

Where can I read your other stuff chink user?

Doing God's work Patricia, but your JK business is still illegal, you know.

What is going through their heads as they got arrested for their crimes?

And Melville doesn't has any side story. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Filthy elves don't deserve anything.

Technically she's in LP's side story.

Yay it's finished!

Is your hair pretty enough to get hairfagged anons?

Probably not...

Why aren't you working to change that?

Why is Toko so nutritional?

Been a while since I have been in a thread. What happened? Can QUEENS be read without problems? What else did I miss?

Not really. Everything is more or less the same. The "translations" are "better and more detailed" but still riddled with the same issues as before. There's a chink user who re-translated Limited fully and has translated a few side-stories but that's about it. No one else has stepped in to try to translate anything else.

Link to his translations please?

Here you go lad

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ueSQOBymHfY3ZfbnZfN0t1Z1U

>C-Could it be that I got set-up by Swim Swim? What a frightful child!
>Wait, why am I here? What did I do? Am I a lolicon?
>I accept it, this is my fate.
>Why the heck are you guys doing nothing? It was consensual officer! We both wanted it! Unhand me right now!

Based. Will finish pic related once I get home tonight.

What did La Pucelle see that's pissing Snow White off?

It's not gay if he's a girl-fags lusting for LP on a chinese cartoons imageboard. SW is mad because people are lusting for her fucktoy and LP is getting horny thinking of getting gangbanged and feeling the pleasure that his female body will bring about.

Or maybe the SW mousepad with clearly bigger than the real ones boobs.

Thanks.

Based chink user saving the day again. I liked it pretty well.

What do you have planned next, if anything?

>“Is it me, or am I always being ignored? It feels like I’m just drifting along. Hardly anyone talks about me, as though I’m just something being swept away from right to left, like a mob character or something. Is that the case?”

>“Of course not, believe in yourself a little.”

>“So it’s fine, right? Spring onions really are an indispensable part of ramen, right? Frankly speaking, when you compare spring onions to naruto, it’s definitely--”

>Panasu took off on her giant dragon, and Negino sighed as she realized that she had been ignored after all.