One Punch Man

More informations from Murata's streams
>Metal Bat's real name is Bad (バッド, Baddo)
>Psykos is going to be drawn as erotic as Fubuki.
>Lilly of three section staff, her breast seems too big for a 14 years old because she is using brassiere pad, due to admiration towards Fubuki.
> The energy ball from Choze is the same as Vaccine Man and Homeless Emperor.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/HiwjnDCi
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Walking-Dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hidden meaning behind Saitama's cactus: It will remains unchanged no matter how it is taken care of.
Saitama never stop his training.
Smile Man (A-class hero) never smile.
Murata is curious on how Tatsumaki's panties looks like and was looking forward to it too. But he mentioned in a recent stream the figure of Tastumaki is wearing a white one.
Murata's favorite character in Super Fight: Zakos, favorite monsters: Deep Sea King & Boros, favorite character of all time: Saitama.
Murata likes every single character from OPM, even the NEET from the Deep Sea King arc, in fact he likes every single characters from ONE.
Murata is not sure how is the other side of the OPM's Earth looks like too.
Flash and Sonic is confirmed to be somewhat related.
Murata thinks that Flash from the OVA 6 is too muscular, should've been slimmer. (like Sonic)
Murata actually thought about drawing Death Gatling into a feminine style character, like Flash & Sonic, but decided to make him into wildish style because he is going to appear in the same panel as Flash.
Suiryu was very likely designed to use drunken fist at first, because in Japanese 冥躰(void) has the same pronunciation as 酩酊(drunken), but the idea was likely to be abandoned by ONE. Suiryu's name is still written in katakana, so there is a possibility Suiryu's official name in kanji to be Drunken Dragon(醉龍) instead of Water Dragon(水龍).
Q: What if Saitama didn't hit the moon? Murata: Serious fart or just simply blow in the opposite direction will do the trick, feels like he is the only one living in a gag world hahaha, but this is just my guess, you still have to ask ONE sensei for the specific answer.
[Please don't take this too serious, Murata was joking]
Rover (Pochi) in the redraw version will most likely kept the same design as the web comic, in fact Murata already showed it long time ago, it was drawn on a wedding card.

> The energy ball from Choz

remind me, who is choze?

master-race guy with his inferior race annihilation cannon.

>Murata: Serious fart or just simply blow in the opposite direction will do the trick, feels like he is the only one living in a gag world hahaha, but this is just my guess, you still have to ask ONE sensei for the specific answer.
>[Please don't take this too serious, Murata was joking]
Based Murata

oh yeah this guy, he had a pretty cool design.

Fubuki!

>Fubuki and Psykos will be on-panel together

>> The energy ball from Choze is the same as Vaccine Man and Homeless Emperor.

What does this mean? The same power? If so does that mean Choze is dragon level?

Is there a place where these stream questions/answers are compiled? Like a pastebin or something?

>Suiryu was very likely designed to use drunken fist at first, because in Japanese 冥躰(void) has the same pronunciation as 酩酊(drunken), but the idea was likely to be abandoned by ONE. Suiryu's name is still written in katakana, so there is a possibility Suiryu's official name in kanji to be Drunken Dragon(醉龍) instead of Water Dragon(水龍).
Fuck, wasted potential.

No, that means they have the same origin.

Well, maybe they have kind of the same power, but Hobo can make countless ones in seconds in comparison, and Vacinne can make a few ones in a row as well.

>But he mentioned in a recent stream the figure of Tastumaki is wearing a white one.
Ultrahighcut white thongs. No boner I can't afford you.

For anyone wondering about the delay, I will try to answer most of the questions here.
It's being delayed because of ONE hasn't come up with the storyboard yet, Murata will announce the next release date when he receive the storyboards from ONE. He already mentioned it 1 week ago, please take note before accusing him for not keeping his promise.
Besides, he is working on volume 13 cover and a special chapter on Amai Mask. I'm not sure whether he had finished drawing it, but currently he is drawing another new manga, which is his own work, anyone who interest can take a look at his stream. Btw his cooking manga already finished long ago.

>no one modded Fubuki in artifical academy 2
???

> in two years at least

Thanks for info dump, OP

Also ONE basically said in the last MP100 omake that he hadn't been getting much sleep.

Yes and? No working adult with a real life gets much sleep.

Is Psychos a monster? Or was she just pretending?

As much as I like Drunken Fist, I think I prefer the Suiryu we got.

i really hope they concentrate on OPM, but i understand they have other projects too.
luckily both murata and one are young, so the chances to see the end of OPM one day are good.

ONE PLS.

I made a pastebin with everything so far :
pastebin.com/HiwjnDCi

pretending.

It's pretty clear she's hiding her identity (as "Psykos") to Orochi or the latter would probably have forced her to eat the cell, which she mustn't be interested to eat, maybe because you become enslaved by Orochi.

Lily admires Fubuki because of her boobs?

BASED

It's clearly more about wanting to look like her.

I bet she cosplays as Fubuki at home.

Were Lily's breasts that big looking?

But Orochi wasn't a thing in the first draft, so that probably wasn't a real factor. Also what the hell is a monster?

Murata is not sure how is the other side of the OPM's Earth looks like too.

---

This is a perfect excuse to get more world building in OPM and material for new arcs.

The more S class heroes/villains/monsters, the better.

oh yes

Thanks!

It makes sense in both cases. In the webcomic she said herself she wanted too stay "in the shadows", she was cautious I guess. And in the manga it's both that and because she took Gyoro Gyoro's place.

And monster could be defined as non human at the very least. I think it would be racist to call any intelligent race that isn't human a "monster" though, even if everyone they met were violent.

There does seems to be a difference between beings created by "obsession" and who become monsters, and just intelligent creatures that aren't humans, like the kings and the aliens.

Murata filler they say... Good, this close the issue.

Do you think Murata sucks One's dick?

The "new manga" is clearly just a one shot. Or maybe he's just drawing it for fun to pass time because ONE has nothing to give him. Godamnit ONE, the fuck you doing.

>2 more years until King sees Tats pantsu
>3 more years until Tatsumaki dragging Saitama and her pantsu shots
soon bros

You're way too optimistic.

It's been hinted several times that a monster is just some sort of human with an incredible desire and drive towards a very specific thing. Vaccine Man for example was created because someone wanted to punish the world for pollution, while there was another monster who was a "boxer" just cause as a human he boxed a lot with a light cord. Also, they seem to be particularly violent and murderous.

By the way, it's basically confirmed that turning into monster turns off your natural limiters. This personally makes me think Saitama is an actual monster in all but appearance. Well, possibly if we count turning bald as becoming monster. And the fact that he has no urge to kill humans, but that could be linked to his original motivation. Garou in the web comic does raise a lot of questions regarding how the process works tho.

Source?

rewrite of a a opm doujin by hamanasu. There is no translation.

Not all monsters are created by desire. Boros was an alien, Seaking was a natural creature and the monsters from the House of Evolution were experiments.

I think this sets Monster Choze around very high Demon. He could probably win against Sea King. Or maybe not, whatever.

Post more Fubuki

It's not clear at all if they have the same level of power.

Hobo seems to have no problem making a hundred of them quickly though so I guess it could still be possible.

Vaccine Man is probably one of the weakest Dragon Level monsters ever, and Gouketsu confirmed being stronger than him.

Murata thinks that Flash from the OVA 6 is too muscular, should've been slimmer. (like Sonic)

--

Flash seemed fine in the OVA, Murata didnt have a problem with King who looked buffed as hell in the anime?

Except Vacinne Man had way more stuffs and could easily shoot several of them. That was clearly a secondary weapon. The fact he could fly is a pretty big factor too, very few can do that.

He only looked buffed in that one bonus drawing for the festival stuff.

>Murata actually thought about drawing Death Gatling into a feminine style character, like Flash & Sonic, but decided to make him into wildish style because he is going to appear in the same panel as Flash.

Good, fuck traps, most of them tend to ruin the story.

>Q: What if Saitama didn't hit the moon? Murata: Serious fart or just simply blow in the opposite direction will do the trick, feels like he is the only one living in a gag world hahaha, but this is just my guess, you still have to ask ONE sensei for the specific answer.
>[Please don't take this too serious, Murata was joking]

What if a Serious Fart hits the Sun?

His "serious" stuffs aren't that strong. Not saying he couldn't destroy the sun if he really wanted t othough.

Gotta admit, Death Gatling's design is amazing.

Yeah, it's great, feels straight out from Gunnm.

So is she going to be erotic behind her mask, or a complete butterface?

Normal or like that girl from Mortal Kombat.
Goddess glasses had a normal mouth so it's still possible it'll be normal. maybe just normal mouth with simple shark teeth.

the mask is part of her face

>Saitama never stop his training.
Wonder why he continues when it does nothing for him. Doesn't he not want to be stronger

In the /fit/ world you lose everything you worked for if you stop training.

>Wonder why he continues when it does nothing for him. Doesn't he not want to be stronger
When you do something every day for 3 years, it is hard to stop after that. And don't forget that by now he could do them so fast that it barely cuts into his day.

yeah, probably takes him a few minutes.

your not /fit/ are you?

Saitama being a monster has been my prediction for a long time as well. Explains his physical changes, his power, his general apathy to others. His motivation of being a hero and saving people would be the main reason why his transformation was less "monster" than the others.

Not sure about that since the mask has straps that loop behind her ears like she's wearing it rather then it being grafted to her face.

>yeah, probably takes him a few minutes.
More like A minute.

>someone still cares about this fotm trash
wew

>ONE isn't even ahead of Murata in drafts
These fillers were a mistake.

Reminds me of Shin Megami Tensei for some reason.

He looks like a SMT Oni.

More like Bugaboo from Strange Journey

>Suiryu fights Choze
>practically starts shitting his pants the moment Choze shoots his energy ball
>struggles just to beat Choze
>Somehow thinks he can take on Gouketsu who is like 5 times his size and bulk

Any seasoned martial artist would have been able to tell the difference in strength, I mean, look at bruce lee, he acknowledge that any western martial artist would have a major advantage due to naturally being bulkier/stronger because of genetics.

And the void sky move kind of leaves you exposed since you are basically staying in one spot, if Suiryu had gone hit and run style he might have been able to dodge a couple of attacks.

We all knew that Suiryu would get his ass kicked by Gouketsu but he put up a far less impressive fight than his fight with Saitama, considering he was able to cut the ring in half with the shockwave from his hand chop.

What im interested about is why a panel was dedicated to Bazuzu looking at Suiryu. Thats foreshadowing for something.

Don't cry when Suiryuu loses his mind and one punches Gouketsu.

Bakuzan not Bazuzu m8

I don't think size advantage is a thing considering most characters are constantly fighting monsters multiple times their size .

Who the fuck names their kid after an adjective

バッド is a word play. It can mean Bad (which sound like Bat) or as name Budd; Bud. It's actually an ok-tier name.

And you forgot that it totally shits on his concept.

hi ! I'm looking for a good site to read one punch man scan, you guys got one ?

I got you senpai
readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Walking-Dead

The same one who name them after cities and natural disasters

Most of the ones doing so have weapons or special abilities. If you look at al the physical melee fightes like garou suiryu, darkshine, etc, they are all ripped as fuck. Even bang is ripped as fuck under his clothes.

(Saitama is the exception as he is meant to be the gag character that nobody takes seriously because of his apperance)

Gouketsu was also a former (might still be) master of martial arts so the size advantage isnt wasted on him. If it was some random monster who just threw random punches, OK, but this guy had enough skill and technique to win the original super fight.

That's what he believes, not like he realizes he may be a monster.

>(Saitama is the exception as he is meant to be the gag character that nobody takes seriously because of his apperance)
Saitama is ripped as fuck too, it's just that he didn't become physically large. For that matter, so is Mumen Rider.

Monster Garou is Saitama sized but still super strong. Let alone Boros, though he's fairly tall.

the joke is that hes dumb enough to think that regular exercises can give you the ability to fly to the moon.

>That's what he believes, not like he realizes he may be a monster.
Monsters are not defined by their appearance, but their actions. Saitama isn't a monster because he doesn't act like one. It is a big deal that one's state of mind is number 1 when determining humanity or monsterdom.

yeah man, and Genus's explanation about his strengh is totally right?

It's not about the exercices, it's about pushing you the hardest and beyond.

I've seen people render it as Badd after Zenko's "バッド兄さん." I wonder what Viz will do to it.

>the joke is that hes dumb enough to think that regular exercises can give you the ability to fly to the moon.
There is nothing regular about the exercise. It only SOUNDS simple, but it would kill most people.

> I wonder what Viz will do to it.

Something either retarded or that will sounds like shit as usual.

Go back and stop speedreading.
Suiryu took the energy ball headon to save the cute chick, if he didn't he would have put up a good fight against gouketsu.

pushing yourself beyond your limits only gives you super powers in manga.

IRL pushing your limits like doing insane exercises in the gym evey day without resting will do nothing but give you permenent injuries. Theres a reason why people who go to the gym seriously usually dont do it on consecutive days.

>If you look at al the physical melee fightes like garou suiryu, darkshine, etc, they are all ripped as fuck.
>Saitama is the exception

> pushing yourself beyond your limits only gives you super powers in manga.

Good thing it's a manga. Saitama says that because it worked for him, as simple as that.

There's literally 0 guarantee that's true. If anything, assuming the move he used against Gouketsu is his strongest, then the fight wouldn't be much different since it already hit Gouketsu head on and didn't do shit. At the most it'd have more power behind it or Suiryuu would get back up one more time and get destroyed again.

>people think Suiryuu actually lost
>when Saitama was written out of the fight intentionally
Geez

I did re-read it actually.

Suiryuu was shocked the moment he saw Choze charging the spirit bomb.

He did take it head on to save the chick but he still struggled with it.

It would have been better IMHO if he had taken it head on with no sweat and then put up more of a fight against Gouketsu before losing.