Wtf america and wtf capitalism. this isnt funny amymore

wtf america and wtf capitalism. this isnt funny amymore

This. He just convinced me she should be gassed instead since she provides so little value.

According to these buffoons, rent is optional. I guess I've been a sucker all along for paying rent.

Because she is old she can just stay in someone else's house for free

Sage slide threads.

ALMOST as bad as being thrown in prison for questioning the Holocaust
>almost

>neocons in 2009
OBAMA WANTS DEATH PANELS TO KILL YOUR GRANDMA
>neocons in 2017
OLD FUCKERS SHOULD JUST SHIT THE BED AND DIE ONCE THEY ARE NO LONGER USEFUL

PAY DETZBZ

this. Old people should just get a free ride for everything. Same with boomers.

The old should just be gassed

She's just taking up space desu

>boomers
>old people
Boomers ARE old people

Can one of these faggots manage to finish a thought without a condescending "Y'all" thrown in?

she still gets SS and should move into a place she can afford

probably the same crowd that wants their college debt "cancelled"

>Happened in a country with a mixed economy
>Capitalism is at fault
Every single fucking time

She's 93, at what point do we blame her for not planning that far ahead into her future?

Boomers are the shallow selfish retards that put kike-money above community. They should pay their rent or go to prison.

Yeah most people in America would sell out their mother and act like a Jew it's kind of disgusting and degenerate

Equality in action

>don't pay for rent
>get evicted

>refuse to leave
>cops take you away
wtf how could you be so heartless!?!!??!?!

People don't even live to be 93 in commie countries

Tbh senpai college debt should be defaultable.

This will happen to all of the millennial rosaries because none of them want kids, so they will have no one to support them once they’re useless.

Roasties*

No one is entitled to anything, she os responsible for her own fate, also saged

>independent living facility
This geezer will end up in a state run place.
Not sure what the big deal is.
Wait a second, are you implying state run facilities are inferior?!?

Lady liberty is blind you know.

Well she gets free room and board now, problem solved.

I wonder what she spends her social security on

>I'm a dumb fucker and think all conservatives think like NatSocs!

>pay for her to live there
>operate at a loss
>go under
>now you are both fucked

Fuck off Bernbot.

Why has pol been such shit lately? It seems like every thread is being camped by faggots.

if her loving children that she diligently raised all died tragically and her well planned savings was stolen, i'll feel bad for her

I see you've been spending some time one /r/ latestagecapitalism

DANKMEMOLOGY WATERMARK. SAGE AND HIDE.

Considering she's been able to afford the place up until now, is it not conceivable that the living facility she's been in has priced her out of her home since she's living on a fixed income? This would easily happen if she began living there like 20 years ago when rent was only 400 bucks or something and her social security is, for example, 700 a month, and over the years her SS remained the same or increased very little while the facility raised prices to like, 800-900 a month.
Even if she planned ahead and actually has some sort of retirement account or pension the same situation could have happened.

You can't make exceptions or else the whole system comes down. First it's poor old ladies who are exempt from rent then next thing you know everybody wants to be rent exempt and the whole business collapses and nobody has a place to live anymore.

Y'all is such a retarded word and for niggers and retard lefties. And the worst thing is, Y'all was being used by southern people they normally mock for "voting trump and being inbred". STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS.

If they care that fucking much why aren’t they paying the rent for her?

It shits me to tears how lefties think ‘ya’ll’ humanises them and makes the men of the people. They are such condescending cunts.

Y'all is gender neutral

My best guess is leftypol/antifa operation but who the fuck really knows. There are about 50 different groups on here that are constantly trying to gaslight and bring down threads

That's what happens to thots that don't have children. Its her own fault.

>projecting this hard

Where are her kids? I mean, everyone keeps telling me that I should have kids so I won't be alone when I'm old. Oh that's right, her scumbag Boomer kids just dumped her in a fucking home and are probably off in the Bahamas on their second holiday this year whilst poor old granny gets evicted. Now suddenly it's EVERYONES responsibility.

ITT: everyone projecting

Justice is blind, not Liberty

your dog has herpes, dawg

How many of the people bitching about this have offered to let her live with them rent-free?

>Where are her kids?

Probably useless fucks like us

Literally fucking this.

I wonder when did she start regretting not having any children. 60?

Probably riiiiiight about..................now

>She's 93, at what point do we blame her for not planning that far ahead into her future?

She had a good pension that got fucked over by the kikes in 2008

If it were, the only way loaners could make a profit would be to require huge collateral up front or charge exorbitant interest to cover loss from defaulters.This would make it harder for poor people to get into college.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just telling you why it's not going to happen.

But muhhh feefees.

>Poor idiots don't go to college
>Jews lose their debt slaves
>College prices go down as the amount of loans given out shrinks

Well, what is the problem?

>I'm not saying that's a bad thing, I'm just telling you why it's not going to happen.
k

old people are annoying as fuck

they think cause they are old they can do whatever the fuck they want