You have to admit, it is true

You have to admit, it is true

Slide thread

This is an organized shill attempt by trannyniggerfaggots who organize on discord, tumblr, democrats, ctr, shareblue and (((Kraut)))

They shit this board full with pointless and demoralization threads to disrupt our cause.

Hide, sage and report, and of course, call them a nigger faggot, because thats what they are.

Wow user I'm so triggered right now. As a Black Jew I'm offended that you would compare the two most ebil regimes in history to ironic frogposting 13 year olds. Why are you such a bigot?

Whoa

Except, even using your logic, we won in 2017.

And every single time, they were ideologically righteous, outnumbered over ten to one, and fighting for their freedoms.

How did you win if you're still mentally ill?

Uh we won the election lmao

So you admit to losing to mentally ill people? How worse must you be then?

Trump sheckled us.

>SAGE THE CTR NIGGER FAGGOTS
SAGE THE CTR NIGGER FAGGOTS

We didn't lose, we're still here. Saged.

I did not know Hilary got elected

Not surprising that Sup Forums identifies with the losers of history like nazis and confederates given that they are losers themselves.

*drops mic*

look at this seething libtard

>faggit

That's a nice (((narrative))) you have there, OP. Be a shame if something were to happen to it.

we didnt lose we are still here!

The first two were leftists. The last isn’t. You’re a fuckimg idiot.

So that breaks OP's picture a second time, as all three in that are still here too.

the fucking best

this board has gone downhill

2017 was a banner year between HWNDU to Battle of Berkeley to IOTBW, from RWDS to RWSS, I'll always look back fondly on the shitposting of 2017

sorry guys, I'm getting all teary eyed thinking back on this year

>*drops mic*
BAHAHAHHA!
XD XD XD
UPBOATS FOR YOU
SOMEONE GIVE THIS GUY REDDIT SILVER!!!

shit man I troll Sup Forums for fun, where do I go to get paid?

I dunno. Look up Shareblue and see if they're hiring.

*drops dildo*

They lost in 1865 because of poor economic decisions before the war
They lost in 1945 because of poor military decisions
We haven't lost in 2017. In fact it's hardly even begun.

OP is a faggot

uwotm8

SAGE ALL DEMORALIZATION THREADS

>THEY
ARE
>AFRAID

And we've fixed both this time around

Is that comic sans, you degenerate fuck?

Sage.
>Confederate was democrat
>hilter was islam
>kek is korean for lol; kek also translated as some frog or some shit somewhere

But we won in 2017.

I've just come back from their HQ, and they are not. In fact, they are restricting access to the alternate reality where they have set it up because it's getting too crowded with trumptard soyboys.

*Muellers behind you*
Heh. Nothing personnel, mick.

Winners in 2016.

Congrats. You enjoying all that winning, son? You wanted a meme president, you got one. How has your life improved during this year?

why do people act like the Confederates and Nazis are some how similar at all?. The only people who fully support both are edgelords who most likely don't know about both sides.

> The only people who fully support both are edgelords who most likely don't know about both sides.
First day in Sup Forums?

No, been a few years now but went on boards like Sup Forums and /x/ for a while before.

Jesus. Why did you return? This place is hell, but in an alternate dimension where up is down and trump is "bigly smort".

I only come here every once in a while, I'm normally on real Sup Forums but I barely even go there at this point, the whole political thing is really fucking shitty and just leaves me pissed off most of the time. Trumpfags and reddit really have taken over this board eh?

Yeah but we won in 2017.

Sad, but true.

>Southern Democrats lost the war in 1865
>Jews lost in 1945
>Democrats lost their last chance for Presidency in 2017

Yep, story checks out.

Got to admit OP is a fag. Saged

once in a while we have a worthwhile thread but we had a YUGE influx of underage edgy muricans since the election

Getting a huge tax break and I have to train a couple of newbies my company is now hiring because of their tax break. :)

And every time I see a triggered liberal like you it brings warmth and joy to my heart.

>every time I see a triggered liberal like you it brings warmth and joy to my heart.
If that's the silver lining of electing someone unfit to clean the toilets of the Obama library as POTUS, you need therapy, machild.

>my company is now hiring because of their tax break. :)
kek

Who won the election?

Oh yeah.

but trump won

>zuckerbrod
how do they even come up with these jew names

You can shoehorn a racoon into a dog house, but you can't teach him to bring you the newspaper.

How did you win if you're still paying your student loan and the government can seize your assets without notice or cause? How did you win when the federal reserve still controls your money?

This condensation of “racism” down to a couple of enemies is itself the falsehood implied here. Everyone who fought in those wars, confed and Yankee, American and German was staunchly racist. Lincoln wanted to send slaves back to Africa. This is the false implication. The other false implication is that “racism”, slavery, prejudice are “Western” when really they’re global, and the West is the least racist place in the world. China, Japan, really everywhere except Western Europe is full on racist and unapologetically so. Most places are also extremely “antisemitic” in their view of the nature of Jews and view the west with confusion and contempt as simultaneously a military aggressor and a cuck.
“Racism” (identity) is actually pretty damn common and anti-racism is a western concept forced onto other places.

trump won though

I will admit you are a homosexual

Why would I ever admit to something that is not true and just a Jewish lie?

Sorry, /pol

I just woke up from a coma. I've been unconscious since October, 2016. So, according to this "meme" (btw I see the left still cannot meme for sheeeeit) it looks like that whore, goblin, antichrist Hillary -I Own Haiti- Clinton won the presidential election.
Fuck.
Well, we gave it a good run. Perhaps we can again attempt to salvage our nation in 2020 & vote the bloodsucking demon out of office.

The left have put aggressive ethno-racial identity politics back on the menu and are OPENLY hostile to the White race.
By doing this they provide us justification for doing EVERYTHING and ANYTHING within our power to protect ourselves and establish countries for ourselves and our people...

I'd say we've definitely won this chapter of history.

If our governments fail to protect us on egalitarian grounds, then we will have no choice but to start using force against them and our enemies.
We have the weapons. We have the technology. We need soldiers.
Enlist today.

3rdpbp

say what soyboy?