ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/california-ag-wont-review-suicide-findings-in-bizarre-death-of-rebecca-zahau-6630223
cnn.com/2011/09/20/justice/california-mansion-deaths/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could have took Streep out aswell faggot.

What wrong with me wanting to keep my hard earned money, not wanting to pay high taxes?

S

(((suicide)))

bump

That picture conveys the fact he killed himself just like his father 4 fucking times. This is the literal state of MSM.

bump.

TED
GUNDERSON

Are you suggesting he didn't kill himself you sick conspiracy theorist!?!?! Fake news!!! Reeeee!!! Stop hurting families!!!!

who give a fuck? Bezos is still alive and shitposting on WacomPost.

FPBP

>Meryl Streep

Somehow a feminist icon while supporting child rapists and covering up for kike rapists. In a better society she would be set ablaze in the town square.

do they get paid per word?

fpbp
MORE

frankly, I'm thanking (((them))) for this one

So all the pilots in this strange journey are all dying in the cockpit. What does that mean for us?

no survivors

Wonder (((who))) he tried to expose to end up like this...

graham's death is tragic but is there any reason to think there is a link between it and the film?

Just goes to show the profound effect a suicide has on a family. Even the incredibly wealthy years and years later

How do you shoot yourself while sixty nineing?

Viral marketing is getting out of hand.

Didnt Trump make a tweet about the Washington Post?

No you idiot, he says that they used that little space to make the exact same point 4 times and that is pathetic for people whose job is to be write articles.

Enormous if evidenced

The state of Sup Forums. Puts up a pic. No links. No description. Says: ITS HAPPENING.

I wouldn't read into this too much. Children who have a parent who died of suicide have a 50% increased risk of committing suicide themselves.

I'm not sure if the movie coming out has anything to do with it.

I wonder what (((happened)))

underrated

Jesus christ, user...

I don't think you get it. His father killed himself also. In 1963, the guy's father killed himself. He did the same thing his father did by killing himself. By killing himself, he did the same as his father did.

Do you get it now? Stupid Leaf.....

You mean the movie about the Pentagon Papers? Why would he neck himself over that?

Katherine Graham is/was an occultist. Is this suicide another consequence of her playing with black magic? Or just a 'fuck you' by her son?

is this suicide suicide or "found dead with 2 bullets to the back of the head" suicide?

It's shit like this that makes me convinced shit like Supernatual is real.

It means they all had info that could be used against (((them))). (((They))) are tying up loose ends before the final countdown.

suicide suicide with 2 bullets in the back of the head while hanging himself and setting the house on fire while also locking himself up in a dufflebag.

His Dad shot himself in the bathtub
>Because you always take a bath when you are going to shoot yourself with a shotgun

>self draining

fpbp

HAPPENING: Soros found to be a family of raccoons in human clothing wearing a Kissinger mask.

fpbp

Yes.
Now you understand Leafly.

Like pic girl.

Oops wrong pic

Aye Carumba!!!

I mean suicide like pic lady here.

Kamala Harris approves this suicide method

Say it with her: Madame President

Shame

if we can only be so lucky

Just.

phoenixnewtimes.com/news/california-ag-wont-review-suicide-findings-in-bizarre-death-of-rebecca-zahau-6630223

what is this

You keep the good name of the Wacom corporation out of this !!!

You forgot to mention, that the son's actions echoed the actions of his father, 54 years earlier.
TL;DR, they did the same thing.

that woulda been dope

I don't get the connection.
Doesn't the movie glorify his mother and the Washington Post as liberal freedom fighters against le ebil Nixon?

nvm
Just read about it.
How does someone hang themselves with their arms and legs bound? Quackin crazy!

shitty source fag, had to look it up. appears to be FAKE NEWS.

Hillary will tell you for a fact that often people tie their hands and legs behind their backs and stuff a towel in their mouth with duct tape and jump over a balcony. totally legit way to go.

>Days before Meryl Streep movie about the family was released.
>His death came days after a Meryl Streep film was released.
which is it?

>Doesn't the movie glorify his mother and the Washington Post as liberal freedom fighters against le ebil Nixon?

just the type of movie that will be embraced in the current political climate and not raise any questions or get people looking into things or draw comparisons between current events and their boomer origins.

good

fuck the shitty WaPo

he would have been an hero

ditto
good on ya, mossad

It's the preferred method.

Elaborate suicide is so avante garde now.

How are facts fake news?

Here ya go faggit:

cnn.com/2011/09/20/justice/california-mansion-deaths/index.html

Your god king CNN has verified

What did his father did again? I forgot.

heh