youtube.com/watch?v=TBKmzL1WkSs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

why not split americans by race?

is it about the niggers?

You act like it’s possible to change people’s behaviour

Pro tip: it’s not

When does the autonomous weaponized drone ban start??

It's almost 2018, get with the program trog.

youtube.com/watch?v=VaTW8uAo_6s

youtube.com/watch?v=3d27BGikonU

youtube.com/watch?v=TBKmzL1WkSs

well then let's put a travel ban on lawnmowers and import more muslim extremists
the numbers dont lie

the vast majority are killed by nonwhites

The reason muslims don't kill much is because their population is still quite small in the US compared to Europe.

14,990 of those murders by guns happened in chicago.

ban niggers

>Muslim extremists 9
But where is proof?

Guess our anti-Muslim-extremist intelligence operations are going pretty well.

Now we just need to focus on the niggers mowing each other down in record numbers.

Hmm... a foreigner vested in disarming the American population?

The majority of those gun deaths are suicides.

These same stats can also be seen as PROOF that excluding Muslims from those 7 countries is working effectively.

haha youre more likely to die from X than Y so i dont see why youre against having your chances of dying from Y increase when X is already worse haha lol

Bump

REPEAL 2ND AMENDMENT NOW

This is a false equivalency. You’re comparing terrorist attacks to simple murders. Also, ratio matters much more than number.

and now in relation to overall numbers of guns, lawnmowers, buses and muslims in america

Meh. Wake me up when the race war starts.

>grouping niggers in with whites and trying to play it off like it’s all whites
Typical leftist nonsense

>ratio matters much more than number
>15,000 dead people
>"b-but the Muslims have a higher conversion rate"

No it doesn't.

The truth hurts.

Most of those are self defense, and the others are committed by gangs. this post is stupid af

That's a rural retard for you.

deaths caused by people our government shipped in without asking anybody: 9

deaths that could have been prevented if we didn't ship in people that didn't belong here: 9

All gang shit

The majority of that 15039 are niggers

Boles, is that you?

- Smoke

I want this data.

Go to store.
Buy bottle of bleach.
Consume entire contents.
Die.

No this is from the Netherlands

It's almost like I'm being pursecuted for worshipping the "wrong" God, how aprapo.

Maybe that's because we don't tolerate Muslim BS here, unlike Europe? Except the armed toddlers one, those numbers would be totally reversed if we were talking about Europe.

Why?

>He doesn't split them up by race

So the answer to that would be to just nuke Chicago?

>killed by falling out of bed
fucking how

gangs of toddlers aswell, right?
your country has a gun problem, deal with it

Sure is a nice source you have there

BUMP

/pol has to face this reality.

>be 90 years old
>fall out of bed
>your napkin-tier arm breaks
>cant get up
>die

I'd guess bunkbeds are a possibility too
>fall out of bunkbed
>smoke the end-table with the back of your head at 100mph

We killed 6 million this year, goys.

>tfw whites are more than twice as peaceful as other races yet we're all called evil nazis whenever we express an opinion

Even Buddhists hate Muslims enough to commit genocide. The Muslim ban is because most Americans hate Muslims why would you insist on moving to a country where you are hated?

How about 9/11?
How about gay nightclub?
It's a bit (a lot) off me thinks.
Also suicide included in the gun deaths? Lol ok that shouldn't count.
Try including the following:
Highest kill rate period, regardless of what doing the killing, i.e heart attack, obesity, malpractice, cancer. Then make it by percentage chance of it happening to any person, which is number of deaths/US population.
At that point you'll be free to worry about actual problems other than this bullshit fear mongering propaganda.
Also kys

> 100mph

That's a TALL bunk bed.

He's right. The "HURRRDURRR MUSLIMS ARE ALL GONNA KILL US!!" reason for banning them cucks like to use all the time doesn't stands up to scrutiny. The REAL reason is demographic replacement and permanent change of the nation, but fags are too afraid to say it.

SHALL

>intellectual dishonesty, the tweet
>@MuslimIQ
pottery

The reason the muslim extremist bodycount is so low is because cops are looking out and FBI are stopping most of them before they can carry out their plans. Toddler kill count is higher because nobody plans for that and nobody expects it, just like lightning. Guns are highest because nigger spend all day every day shooting each other.

>(including white supremisists)
Right maybe less that a percent of a pie chart mostly comprised of blacks shooting blacks and suicides

americans including white supremacists lmao, are blacks white supremacists?

>Niggers
>Americans

lol no

Your flag for one.
Your hatred of liberty and willful ignorance of human nature for two.
You're a faggot shill for three.

>most Americans hate Muslims
this is definitely kike psyop shit
I've never met another american that hated a muslims simply for their faith.
The only time i knew someone who hated muslims was a spec OPs, whose job it was to kill them, and even him, after his war service, said it was wrong to hate them, and he learned to love his enemy (even though hed shoot them in the face if the situation called for it)

>Unarmed black males killed by police-7

Wow, who knew that you were over four times more likely to be hit by lightning than being an unarmed black male executed by the racist evil police? When do the protests against toddlers start?

free shit, and/or to kill/rape

>no citations
>most likely counting suicides
>knives kill more people
>thinks that just because it has a low probability means it doesn’t happen and will not get worse
> “YOU CANT HIDE MY SPECIFIC POLITICAL OPINIONS THAT I CALL THE TRUTH”
>does this while sliding actual discussion
At least be consistent shit skin nigger. Slimes contribute nothing.

do you have a clue what their beliefs are about? apparently not.
first off, they support slavery, including sex slavery. Yup, sex slavery is perfectly allowed. and in a theocratic state, it would be legal. Every sane and ethical person should have a BIG problem with them simply for believing in it.

Toddlers don't kill with the intent of spreading an idea, while killing even one person because of an idea can be a thousand times more dangerous than thousands of deaths

why not separate white and black americans? lol we already know

> Muslim extremists : 9
Didn't shoot an entire gay club at some point ?

Americans (including white supremacists) w/Guns 15,039
Americans (excluding white supremacists) w/Guns 15,038

You forgot the most important fact. Terrorism isn't even the main reason we hate Muslims. We hate literally everything about them, not just terrorism

>ignores that 99% of them are stopped prematurely
>ignores they represent only .5% of the population

Hail victory. Czechd.

sage all you want
hide all you want
report all you want

YOU CANNOT STOP STUPID PEOPLE FROM MANIPULATING NUMBERS TO SUIT THEIR POLITICAL GOALS

Yeah. Jihad is supposed to be a person conquest. Talking about it online gets you caught. It's the inbreeding that does it.

I'm white so I wouldn't get caught.

I never mentioned faith, we hate their culture, just like the Buddhists do, they are a cancer that should be cut out.

NOT

12k of those gun deaths are black crime most of the rest are officer involved or suicides.

>tfw no citation

The police killed over 1100 unarmed civilians in 2017.

If what you say is also true and we are indeed surrounded by blood thirsty gunmen then I see absolutely no reason to disarm myself.

>"so many black people get killed by cops RACISM"
>but there are more whites killed by cops in america
>"yeah but there are also more whites in america than blacks you gotta go by percentages"
>"hey look more americans kill people than muslim extremists in amerrica ignore what i said about how you have to go by percentages that doesn't count here ignore the fact that there are more americans in america than muslim extremists"

what is per capita you imbecile

Haha bam!

i'd love to see the breakdown of all those white american murderers
>spoiler - it's mostly niggers

Or white with names like Ramirez.

>Niggers w/ Guns

ftfy

Yeah it's pretty bad, about 2 a day here. It's really just nogs killing other nogs so I'm okay with it.

we will finally have equality when death tolls by muslims are equal to or greater than other things

>Lmao dude you have a higher chance of dying from something else now please let all of these people blowing themselves up and subverting your country into the country

Because we have guns.

this

If there was an organization dedicated to rewiring lawnmowers in order to kill people then we would obviously try to stop them.

The issue is intent.

>Gun ownership is the problem
>Switzerland has almost same gun ownership rate as USA
>Switzerland has very very low crime including gun crime
>But it's gun ownership goy, not cultural problems
>Over 75% of gun crimes are by handguns and Gang on gang crime
>Don't be in gang, reduce chances of being shot by 75% in actual statistics, in scholarly statistics remove chance of being shot by 85%
>Don't live in shit tier large city with high violence reduce chances of being shot even more
>UK has more home invasions, violent robberies, rapes, stabbings, acid attacks, and violent crime overall than US
>Counties that have required able bodied adults to own guns in the US saw home invasions drop by more than 75% in less than 6 months
>But it's gun ownership not cultural problems goy

Yfw you brainwashed liberal idiots are actually this stupid.

sage and fake ... 90% of those gun deaths are gang / inner city shit that they bring on themselves. They all have motives that are personal. Islamic terrorism is about killing innocents not even related to anything.
Lets see you cite violence in Europe... a little slanted toward Muslims!

Come one HAPAs who's dad are white should fall in the white category

fucking chinks

>You're more likely to fall off a ladder than be eaten by a shark
>No reason to worry about swimming in open, shark-infested waters with no protection, then.

The problem is that fucking black people keep murdering each other and everyone near them. Without blacks the US would be the safest country in the world.

liars, damn liars, and statisticians

Looks like the Muslim ban worked.

Nigger ban when?

Prove it toothpaste

lumping white supremicists in with gang violence, this is laughable.

>automobile deaths
>drinking related deaths
>smoking related deaths
>heart disease
>drowning

are you even trying fagget

pussy

Since borders are a point of contention for you faggot leftist. U only use borders when it suits your narrative. So is what yer saying is Trump's policies have worked? Also how many attacks thwarted this year...Pro-tip 2 in December alone. Now do your table and include world wide Muslim attacks and then you see why we don't want them here. See most of the things you listed were accidents. Then the last stat is almost all blacks killing people you shit bag fucker. (Including white supremacist) is added because the number by itsself is non exsistant. Also this was easy.

Now do one for opiates

very accurate on the short term

however, on the long term:

step 1:

muslim population grows enough to "demand" certain things and start to be more and more "offended"
Slowly but surely the "free world" will become less and less free until islam kills you on the inside.

Step 2:

muslim become majority and take over
no more scientific progress
medicine regresses to middle ages
eventually billions die

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH