Black Texas Congresswoman blames race for airplane bump

nypost.com/2017/12/26/congresswoman-who-bumped-passenger-from-flight-plays-the-race-card/

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, who was accused by a United Airlines passenger of bumping her from a first-class seat, said in a Twitter screed on Tuesday that she believes the incident is all about race.

“Since this was not any fault of mine, the way the individual continued to act appeared to be, upon reflection, because I was an African American woman, seemingly an easy target along with the African American flight attendant who was very, very nice,” the Texas Democrat wrote in a post. “This saddens me, especially at this time of year given all of the things we have to work on to help people.”

“But in the spirit of this season and out of the sincerity of my heart, if it is perceived that I had anything to do with this, I am kind enough to simply say sorry,” Jackson Lee continued. “But as an African American, I know there are too many examples like this all over the nation.”

Jean-Marie Simon, 63, said she was tossed out of her first-class seat on a Houston-to-Washington, DC, flight Dec. 18 to make way for Jackson Lee.

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/politics/article/Washingtonian-gives-Rep-Sheila-Jackson-Lee-5812890.php
foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/18/boxer-senator-chides-brigadier-general-calling-maam.html
texasmonthly.com/articles/mooned/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks like Leslie Jones

Rock Star blacks have more privilege than anyone

They still bitch about muh race

Don't tip, rude and loud, bump whites and other races from flight

Nothing makes them happy.
You could hand every black passenger a complimentary watermelon and bucket of chicken for the flight and they'd still cry racism.

Enough

i'd blame race too if i looked even worse than a fucking monkey, she looks like le -15% face

Sheila Jackson Lee is a talking monkey

goddamn. Look at that fucking monkey. Unironically subhuman. How the fuck did we let the Jews take us this far?

Jews love Black cock

>thinks its because of race
>immediately accepted as fact
>left follows in suit

i see two niggers

She should feel lucky that she's not in a fucking zoo like she should be.

they expand their vaginas? why?

Sheila Jackson Lee is probably the dumbest, most entitled bitch in Congress. There are countless stories from ex-staffers about her.
chron.com/news/politics/article/Washingtonian-gives-Rep-Sheila-Jackson-Lee-5812890.php

Bonus dumb, entitled bitch:
foxnews.com/politics/2009/06/18/boxer-senator-chides-brigadier-general-calling-maam.html

I've never heard that ... usually they cut off the clits and sew the vagina shut. Maybe they have to expand them to undo the damage later in life?

Not only did she play the race card, she also played the jew "cries out when stabbing you in the back" card.

Just look at those eyes. Soulless golem. An animal completely devoid of spirit.

The sheboon's shit doesn't stink

to those few normies who think this is fake texasmonthly.com/articles/mooned/

Holy shit has no one ever flown before?
If your flight is delayed, you get priority over standby passengers. It is not about race, class, gender, political power, whatever. This is just a number in a computer given a certain rank based upon the algorithm that placed her higher based on factors that were pre-programmed.

>Megabus
I expect this kind of trash from Grey Hound's somehow lesser cousin

I’ve been waiting for her to play the race card in response to this situation. White woman gets bumped completely off her flight, not just moved to the back of the bus, and she’s the one labeled racist for being upset.

They all look like the Lesdogg.

I don’t see where it says she was on standby. The article says she had her first class ticket in hand.

>Force somebody out of their seat they paid for.
>Open seat NEXT TO HER!
>Nope, cant have it, its reserved.
>Other politician says she does it all the time.