Exactly no guns 4u

>meme flag
>2A bait thread
Sage

We need them to kill the gun grabbers.

It's time to legalize horse pussy

fuck off ObamLeaf

Whoever touches my AR gets sent to ER.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#alternativejustice #blackboyjoy #metoo

It's already banned in 10 ducking states or so.

"What one generation tolerates, the next will embrace."

>There's no reason for Democrats to have this gun which Democrats use for death and destruction

I fixed it for you.

armalite 15

15/10 read it on Slate last week.

>ER
>Not morgue

Work on your marksmanship, buddeh.

Man I wish ARs were the fullauto clipazine death machines libtards say they are. It's a glorified varmint rifle.

I intend to use mine on anyone who tries to deprive me of my God given rights.

But they're fun for killing coyotes with

how fast do you guys reckon jerry could work a bolt gun?

Post more b4 ban.

amen

The AR-15 is a semiautomatic rifle OF PEACE, bigot!

#notallARs

is this supposed to be some kind of faggy meme im not aware of? pussy ass .223

H O R S E P U S S Y

Saved. You're a true hero.

hey (OP) GFYS btw i have 2 AR15s so suck on that you faggot soyboy pussy.

No problem friend. I'm just unshittifying a thread.

webmshare.com/play/9Vvxq

Then it's time to ban other 'tools' of death and destruction.
Ban all forms of automated vehicles.
Ban all industrial and agricultural chemicals that could be used to make explosives.
Ban mass protest or any gathering in public places.
Ban CRISPR and 3D printers and any materials that can be used increase lethality of chemical or biological substances.
Ban bottled propane, butane and acetylene.
Ban computers with networking capabilities.
Ban Governments with the capability to wage meaningless imperialist war on foreign populations.
Ban all religions, ideologies and systems of thought that contradict established ideologies.
Ban freedom.
What the hell, ban everything that gives anyone an advantage, real or perceived... bring it on.

Are you really so mentally ill that you think you're going to ban the AR-15 after the last gun law you managed to pass turned it into the most popular rifle in the country?

You legitimately belong in a rubber room.

Sage
Sandy hook was fake and vegas was a clinton arms deal to saudi terrorists trying to kill prince mohammed bin salman

I was recently giving a co-worker a ride home and he unironically thought AR-15 meant Assault Rifle 15.

I threw him out of my car.

You know you could raise strong foals with Rainbow.

kek

>There's no reason for anyone to have this gun of death and destruction

It's a standard rifle, dipshit. All white men should own one.

user........They call him....Derailer of Threads
He is there not when we want him....but, when we need him the most.
also OP is a niggerjewfag

You can have the ARs if we can get import restrictions on H&Ks and Sigs removed

Come and get it, kid.

Thanks for your digits btw

But how are you going to defend yourself against Hitler?

shall and stuff

i hate how hard it is to find a working proxy nowadays or i would post some horse pussy too

Im not using proxies, I just haven't been banned yet. Was posting horse pussy earlier too.

>not using proxies
you madman

this is bait, but I don't care

I don't need a fucking reason to be armed, I don't need a reason to own an AR15. Nor do I need permission from the state or from you.

Be so kind to fuck right off.

youtu.be/bIcSLhGvaTE
Fuuuuuccccccckkkkk off Eric Holder
YOU Lost it's over!
youtu.be/CdrvxKxiQrQ

how do you take on hogs destroying your property then?
also, shall not infringe.

I will continue for anyone who'd like me to.
WILL NOT BE INFRINGED!

>Assault Rifle 15

Goddamn your a faggot.
Sage

got any ponk?

Anytime some faggot says "Assault Rifle 15" I cringe. STFU faggot you dont even know what AR stands for SMDH

y tho

>doesn't like penka
sickening

i think he is confused about ponk or penka poe being the right pony he thought you requested

The A stands for Armalite moron.

Already covered m8. I'm not an American, I'm a US Citizen.

Fuck off nigger

I own guns but I will say assault rifles should be banned, and actually all semi-automatics and handguns. Only bolt action rifles should be allowed.

Yeah, banning firearms worked well in Afghanistan, or did you not know we did that and it didn't matter at all?

Fuck you nigger
Got banned for 8 minutes. Not going to stop me

I do

There's no such thing as an "assault" rifle. Any tool can be used to assault. Tools are only tools. Good people need the best tools, because evil doesn't discriminate.

thanks user

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

Any other requests?

Bump