Jojo

Which character is /ourguy/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/swGwDs-0CJE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Joshuu

it's time to watch both threads unfold into pure cancer

Hey you should probably chill out with making threads before bump limit, its gonna piss mods off.

fuck off

Kira

>Hates women
>Just wants to be left alone
>Depends on his doting parent for security
>odd fetish looking at you eyefag/naranciafag(miss you)/joylene cuck

He'd hate getting (you)s though

youtu.be/swGwDs-0CJE

more like...

Is Diavolo an Sup Forumsnon?
What anime does he like?

Wasn't there an OVA supposed to come out?

why are the threads so slow rn

Will they change arcs like they did in part 4 for the new anime ?
Like DELETING SOFT MACHINE

What is Dolomite's endgame?
A new body?
Just kill gappy?
Suck joubin's dick?

Fried chicken.

a new gappy dick

He's a big guy

Expand Lagoon, keep it clean

Make it to Iceland.

DELET

I do not understand this.

Everyone is dying in the snow

Jolyne is for ________

Because a dangerous man named Diav

Shonen Shit took away potentially the best waifu from us

What potential? Female Anasui had zero dialogue.

hey! who drank my coffee

>caring about waifu's in general

Is Jotaro(Before time stop) actually the strongest Crusader in part 3?

Would he actually beat Polnarreff, Kakyoin, Avdol and Iggy in a serious 1v1?

So Sup Forums, who wins these? Remember that Jotaro cant stop time.

Jotaro vs Kakyoin
Jotaro vs Avdol
Jotaro vs Polnareff
Jotaro vs Iggy

>NObody can defeat the emerald splash!
>ur dumb fire cant hurt my platinum abs!
>i wanted to get this sword in my gut so i can punch rush you
>Iggy wins

What happens if I am a rock send dicks to you?

Jotaro as the main protag in all parts
>The one who space ripped the stingy eyes was me, Jotaro!
>Yare Yare Daze
>The one who became the ultimate life form was me, Jotaro!
>What a pain
>The one who reversed time was me, Jotaro!
>Good grief
>The one who erased time was me, Jotaro!
>Give me a break
>The one who sped up time was me, Jotaro!
>Well well
>The one who dojya~~~~n'd was me, Jotaro!
> Yare Yare

>He can stop time, erase time, reverse time, dimension hop, tell the future, become any life form, and travel at infinite speeds? How do you beat him?

Anyone else think the c-moon fight was cool as fuck and fun to read. part 6 is trash but I love this fight.

>wake up
>check to see if both chapters of They Called Him Diavolo have been retranslated
>they haven't
>go back to sleep

The emerald splash

>Yasuho somehow becomes a stone person in the process of defeating the bad guys
>Gappy films videos daily to show her when she wakes up
>He ends every video with a big dumb smile and then goes to cry

>Christmas
>Gappy, the higashikata family and Rocksuo
>They put a christmas hat in rocksuo
>They take a picture around her
>Everyone smiles waiting for yasuho
>Gappy crying before sleep everyday without yasu

Don't do this to my feelings user.

Requesting minimalistic or simple Jojo wallpapers
Jojolion preferred but looking for anything really.

Appreciated

What jojo character do I look like?
Asking for cosplay.

>part 6 is trash
wrong, but C-moon was a really good fight

Wrong about part 6 but right about C-Moon, it was a simple ability with a really cool premise and an even cooler counter.

Mariah or Hot Pants for grill cosplay
The ayy lmao or Yutsuyu Yagiyama if male cosplay cause I honestly can't tell the difference anymore.
If I am getting memed on cause I haven't been to this general in a while, fuck off.

C-Moon was a really cool stand. Shame it was short lived due to MiH.

Johnny>Jolyne>Josuke>Joseph>Jotaro>Jonathan

Not fair to count Gappy, his story isn't finished yet

>Jospeh not the 2nd bottom
>no Giorno

Isn't a meme.
It's a real question.

Joseph's okay

I honestly feel like C-Moon was kind of wasted by evolving into Made in Heaven. How does a gravity manipulating Stand become one that speeds up time? I guess Heaven just works that way

Then again apparently Act 3 is supposed to manipulate gravity

CUTE AND PERFECT

So did you like miss all the talk about 「Gravity」 that Pucci and DIO never shut up about or something?

Time is affected by gravity, Made in heaven manipulates the gravity in the universe to make time flow faster

How many chapters until Joubin becomes an ally ?

Here's another pic.
Mariah sounds good but my chest is not that big.

Joseph is very okay.

Mariah's pretty flat in the manga and you're not fooling anyone anyway, a real girl would just use a push-up bra. Go away.

It's actually my friend, but she's too shy to ask for herself.
Sorry for the bad acting btw.

I hope you don't wake up

How did kira fuck up so hard when all the cards were in his favor?

did he deserve it?

Well he is black

>black

he's mixed race read the fucking manga
>inb4 he's a dark skinned italian
his italian ancestors came to the usa like 100 years before he was born, plenty of time to mingle with black americans

He's not Sardinian or if he is it isn't what makes him dark-skinned, we see multiple Sardinians in VA and none of them are black. And he's only one-eighth Italian anyway.

It'd work better if Perla and Weather were ambiguously brown instead of being white-passing desu

I kind of stopped watching the anime after Cat Food.

I just didn't even feel motivated. Animation wasn't the best and it didn't reinvigorate the manga.

Can't wait for Part V though.

>diavolo wasn't delicious brown
Dropped.

To be honest Pucci's backstory kind of came off as utterly retarded to me. It's well-written and strong, but the issue is Pucci's entire character design feels like it contradicts the tragedy of him and Wes. Maybe there's some sort of irony there I'm missing but Pucci is clearly dark-skinned and yet it's because Wes was stolen by that one woman the KKK fuck with him

It's just something that irks me like Lisa Lisa's backstory

the colored scans got a lot of things wrong, like dio chilling in a sunlit room

I think there's supposed to be a level of dark comedy to it - Wes WAS part black, and the KKK were absolutely right about his heritage. But they were wrong for completely the wrong reasons - Wes' supposed black father wasn't his real father, and Perla was just as mixed as he was. And Pucci, the only visibly-mixed kid out of the bunch is the only one not directly hurt by the racism in play, but has to deal with all the guilt.

Fucking hate how the coloured scans handled light and shadow in the backgrounds, virtually every fight has the same pale blue sky and it completely ruins the tone of many of them. Pic related.

The Valentine fight is one of the few that was handled well, the darkening orange sky was great.

We've already seen Jotaro ravage Kakyoin, and he overpowered Avdol pretty well in the jail cell fight. He would probably beat Polnareff too, as he stood his ground pretty well against him even with the extra speed/power Anubis supplies.
Iggy is a tricky bitch though, The Fool could fuck Jotaro pretty hard depending on where the fight is. Hard to say, but I'd wager on Iggy.

What's with the filename? He does not have his arm in that panel.

I fucking hate Trish, she's an absolute waste of time and easily the weakest part of part 5. We get a cast of likeable and compelling characters, and then they're immediately bound to protecting this useless Mcguffin of a girl who barely talks to them and is less useful than the fucking runaway girl. They go through a bunch of fun but stupidly samey fights as assassins try to kidnap her, then her drug-trading father who had Sorbet and Gelato tortured to death turns out to be EEEEVIL and backstabs her and it's meant to be surprising and sad. Fuck that and fuck this bitch. Notorious B.I.G is Araki realizing he fucked up and throwing the bitch a bone but it's too little too late and has zero impact on the actual plot. And aside from remembering where a photograph was taken and having bullshit spider-sense about her dad (which is never actually that useful) Trish does jack shit to help. Fucking Abbacchio did more to find Diavolo than her useless ass ever did. If I wrote part 5 Trish would be accidentally killed off in the Formaggio fight and the gang would put a pair of sunglasses on her corpse and try to pass her off as being alive like in Weekend at Bernies, and it'd be a pile of shit but it'd be better than what we got. Fuck Trish.

>King Crimson's punches deal the same kind of damage Cream did
what a fucking monster, jesus

Yes he does, see the one of him in the wheelchair? A finger on his right arm is missing (from the Vanilla Ice fight) but it's clearly still a flesh and blood hand, same as his left one.

Shiiiit Sup Forums, what a fucking ride. I just finished watching DiU. I have some questions and general thoughts/blogging, implying you care about that. Bear with me.

I didn't expect Rohan and Koichi to be my favorite characters from the main crew, I really hope we get to see more of those guys. Wish Okuyasu got some more episodes or fights for himself, and I also didn't expect Jotaro defeating Kira, I thought it was Josuke's time to shine since the Jotaro fanservice was very toned down at that point and his involvement was rather moderate.
Also, I have a question, this won't let me sleep if I don't get an answer: if Hayato decided to tell his mom about Kira right away, would Bites The Dust have taken him an hour back? would he be waking up at 6:something? could he had done that many times, reversing time, going back to the point where he was confronted by immature Kira or even further? I just don't quite understand what the criteria is for Bites The Dust reversing time instead of simply blowing shit up upon activation and keeping time going. Oh, and is the Legolas looking fellow confirmed to be an actual alien? I know it's purposely up to interpretation but...

I should probably revisit each part, as my memories are probably skewed, but as of right now Battle Tendency>Diamond is Unbreakable>Stardust Crusaders>Phantom Blood
I'm sure I'm just biased because of BT's music and main character though.
At this point I just feel a big emptyness due to the lack of Jojo to watch. I might start reading the manga.

I don't like Trish but you need to chill your nuts.

Anubis was a fucking retard though, Polnareff's a dumbass off the battlefield but a beast on it. He had the most victories after Jotaro, and won every fight he participated in other than Justice.

I imagine they'd be well matched, Jotaro's stronger but Polnareff's faster and more agile, and has that ranged attack.

Oh, the filename says two panels after the closeup so I thought you meant the panel of him lying on the rocks.

There appears to be some kind of a prosthesis holding it connected though.

If Star Platinum was a kicking stand instead of a punching stand then he could easily beat Iggy.

he didnt believe in any of them and he got our classed

Jotaro didn't beat Kira. Josuke's the one who got an actual fight with him and cornered and exposed him, Jotaro's just the one who scored one of the final hits on him when he was on his last legs. Kira had that line about how he should've been more scared of Josuke all along, and that was there for a reason.

And that's not how BTD works, think of it as a save-point. If Hayato told Shinobu about Kira then he'd simply have woken up in bed at the same time no matter when it activated, and he'd also be guaranteeing his mothers death since she'd explode each loop from then on.

I hope you enjoy the manga, but I'd get out of here pretty soon since people might try and spoil you.

>Iggy and Jotaro fight
>Jotaro looks like he's losing
>yare yare...same type of sand
>Suta Purachina: Za Furu

>Star platinum violently starts throwing around sand
>Sand starts building around his arms
>STAH SANDUSTORMU
>flying boston terrier sighted ontop of Cairo buildings
>Iggy: retired