The primary reason why I believe an ethnostate won't work

An ethnostate (or ethnostates) won't work for a variety of reasons, but I'm going to focus on the primary reason why. And what's the primary reason?

Because of the principles said enthostate would be built upon.

And said principles are not only shallow, they're horribly thin and pathetic when you get right down to it. You wish to build a land only for a certain race or ethnic group of people...because you don't believe people of different races can co-exist.

But what you don't understand is that people of different races can indeed co-exist. The only reason it seems like they can't is because of people like you: Racists, nationalists, extremists... People who grew to hate entire groups of people, all because they don't look or talk or act like you?

Because they're different? And now it's grown to a desire for an entire land where you don't have to worry about them. Such a thing is never going to happen, because a land built upon a principle like that wouldn't last.

An isolationist place that houses one particular type of person, based upon race? Especially when the line of race is so blurred that anybody can be mixed with anything?

That's why an ethnostate would collapse on itself; because it would be a race-obsessed land, and a land obsessed with something that's always changing, always growing...

That land wouldn't last long, because it would do nothing but defy nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2017/04/babies-as-young-as-6-months-old-show-racial-bias.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP IS A KIKE

>That land wouldn't last long, because it would do nothing but defy nature

Looks like you don't understand nature.

Those weren't reason.

Fail at logic some more, idiot.

t.muttmongrel

Try to understand our arguments or beefier debunking them. Lurk more please and come back when you have a better argument.

>all because they don't look or talk or act like you

We've been found out guys. Time to call it quits. Fuck drumpf, I'm a HILLDAWG now!

I'm going to call you toddler-user because it fits your intelligence level.

>But what you don't understand is that people of different races can indeed co-exist.
Crime rates alone disprove anything you can come up with.

>"hurr durr it wont work cuz it wont work n shieet"
Fuck off nigger

>human tribalism is "shallow" but my idealistic utopian multi-cuturalism is founded in reality
kek

>it wont work because i say it wont
>you guys must be so stupid
fucking faggot. make an actually argument or get roped.

Lotic clearly isn't something that OP understands. He also clearly forgot about all the ethnostates throughout history that are successful and still exist such as Japan.

How do you feel about Japan and it's very low "diversity"?

So much text that essentially says nothing.
You almost tricked me into believing you had an actual argument...

Damn phone typos. Meant logic not lotic.

An ethnostate would collapse because it's race obsessed?

You're projecting the failures of a multiculti society. An ethnostate won't worry about race. That's the whole point.

>Especially when the line of race is so blurred that anybody can be mixed with anything?

The whole point is to unblur the lines. Have tests and methods for defining and separating race. Like the nuremberg laws. It's easier now than ever with genetic testing.

Fpbp

Slide thread do not reply.

Our nations were over 90% in the past you dense cunt.

It worked just fine then. It can work fine again.

Also, consider the following:

1)Ethnostates tend to form on their own in absence of egalitarian programs
2)People have a natural tendency to bond and associate with those who are similar to them

>.because you don't believe people of different races can co-exist.
Black and middle eastern crime statistics
Rwanda genocide
It's not even the point, the point is survival of actual humans. If your father built you a house but rented out all of the rooms except for yours, calls it "your" house when it's filled with people you can't correlate with and they commit theft and crimes against you, do you call that something your father wanted you to have when he had his hole life his house with non of these issues?

Zip it dummy. Baloney I say!
Borrow my noose please.

I DIDNT EVEN READ WHAT YOU SAID
JUST WANTED TO SAY
FUCK YOU

Japan has large numbers of other Asians living there

>hiding behind a memeflag
Didn’t read
Sage

You've got it wrong. It's multicultural societies that defy nature. There is a study out of Harvard that shows diverse societies cause people to distrust each other. Sorry, I know you have a fetish for minorities because you hate yourself, but I'm not going to let you go around peddling lies you dumb faggot. Your naive ideas of a utopia just serve to strengthen corporations and push the western world towards collapse.

>You wish to build a land only for a certain race or ethnic group of people...because you don't believe people of different races can co-exist.

You progs think you know everything, but as usual you are completely wrong. The reason why we want an ethnostate is because we don’t WANT to live around non-whites and especially Jews and blacks. The reason for this is because they constantly attack us and clearly want to wipe us out. Many white nationalists simply prefer the company of other white people. The will to create a white ethnostate is basically the will to self-determination, and as such has less to do with ‘muh superiority’ and more to do with just wanting to be left alone to pursue our interests, such as art or science, or technology. I really have a hard time understanding what it is that you don’t understand about wanting to be left alone, or why you can’t just fucking leave us alone. The fact that leaving us alone to pursue our interests is beyond your meager intellect to comprehend is very disturbing to me. We don’t go around dictating what other people should think or say or do unless doing something means something harmful. Being harmed is what we want to get away from. But you proglodytes just feel the need to force us to live around people who rob and rape and kill us, like the fascists you are. We can point to just about every great civilization, Egypt, Greece, Rome, and surmise that it was a shift in the racial character of the civilization that contributed to its fall. But even without justifying a racially monolithic nation state in terms of functionality we can just simply state that we want to be left alone and that’s good enough by itself.

Why can't the left for once bring some kind of intellectual avatar into the game ... I'd be happy to have somebody with opposing views AND a brain to have a proper discussion with ... well, not in my lifetime, eh?

>all that reddit spacing
Didn't read your post at all.
Type like a normal fucking human being you stupid cunt.

the US was fine until 1960's, when the immigration act was reversed. Most states function effectively as white ethno-states. There is also the issues of every country in Europe, every country was a effectively white ethno-state.

The problems with rape and crime arrived with the muslims in scandinavia

this reads less like an argument and more like a protracted insult

rejected.

I see a whole lot of yappanin and not a lot of happenin.

How can you be such a historical iliterate,all the european countries were doing just fine,it was the niggs and sand-niggs who came to them.So if they get holocausted now its not our fault.

>You wish to build a land only for a certain race or ethnic group of people...because you don't believe people of different races can co-exist.

No. We believe that they can co-exist. It's just better for every race involved if they stay separate to a greater degree than they don't.

>That's why an ethnostate would collapse on itself; because it would be a race-obsessed land, and a land obsessed with something that's always changing, always growing...

Japan and Korea seem to be doing pretty fucking well.

>Heres why it wont exist
>proceeds to use an assumption as evidence

1 Post by this ID.

I know you are shilling, but did you know that before the 20th Century most people lived in ethnostates? Read a fucking book, nigger.

Humanity has been living on ethnostates since forever, multicultural nations are a very modern thing, an aberration of history lead by ideology and possible only by extreme social engineering.

This

>But what you don't understand is that people of different races can indeed co-exist

Imagine being this dumb.

>heres why it wont work
>cuz it just wont work
>and u rayciss nd shit

op doesnt understand the concept of tribes and nation building. you are literally retarded to think an ethnostate would 'collapse'. the only reason the us and western civilization will indeed collapse is because we are being flooded with non-whites. that is unsustainable.

If you’re in the PNW, we’ll work you to death and gas you.

>large
At most 2% of the population

>And said principles are not only shallow, they're horribly thin and pathetic when you get right down to it. You wish to build a land only for a certain race or ethnic group of people...because you don't believe people of different races can co-exist.

Imma stop you right there famalam. That the state be founded upon a principle of ethnocentrism is not the end principle of the state. It is simply the prerequisite for said principles to have any depth.

This shallowness you're talking about is a byproduct of a multi-cultural and multi-ethnic state, within which the unifying principle needs to be watered down to the most basic common denominator. In order for any principle to have any kind of meaningful depth it must be built upon widely agreed upon propositions - propositions which are highly divisive among the different cultures and peoples of the world.

tl;dr - you have it completely backwards.

>An ethnostate (or ethnostates) won't work for a variety of reasons
But almost entire Europe, with notable exception of Yugoslavia, failed state, was until 60s ethnically homogeneous...

>But what you don't understand is that people of different races can indeed co-exist. The only reason it seems like they can't is because of people like you: Racists, nationalists, extremists... People who grew to hate entire groups of people, all because they don't look or talk or act like you?

Well we're evolved to be. Humans are a territorial species, and with good reason. Land and other resources are valuable and we want to keep them for us. You can wish it away, like communism tried to make a New Man, people willing to work for others, but y'know, it just ain't gonna happen. Get out of your false consciousness.

Anyway, why /should/ we let these people in? What's wrong with their countries? Why do they want to come here?

Oh they're losers who can't make a first-world country of their own? Fuck 'em - not our problem. It is, you say? Have you tipped yourself out of your own home in favor of a half-dozen homeless people? Why not?

It's not that different races can't co-exist, it's just that it's better for everyone if they don't.

It's simple game theory *adjusts fedora* if your group doesn't co-operate with itself you will get exploited by a group that does, but if every group just co-operates with itself, everyone is happy, even the few actors who would co-operate with anyone or refuse to even co-operate as a group, if most other self-contained groups aren't looking to co-operate with them, because they're getting fucked over less.

If you want to keep a good thing, you have to defend it.

By all means, educate me, kid.

Can't bring anything to the table but the same old useless tidbits.

I don't care. All I know is the "ethnostates" you want are never going to happen.

Tell me, then:

Why can't people of different races co-exist as a society? And what's the solution to it, if it's impossible?

>race obsessed land
>like every nation on the planet except for white countries currently in the crosshairs for genocide

FPBP mfw an ethnostate “ won’t work”

And it's only going to grow, so get used to it.

Then I suggest you get over it, because it's never going to stop. We're not in tribes anymore, and we're never going back to those times.

And please, tell me more about the concept of "nation-buliding," considering I apparently got it all wrong.

>Kid
thecut.com/2017/04/babies-as-young-as-6-months-old-show-racial-bias.html
By all means though, don't let reality change your delusion.

Look up the word nation and tell me what the origin is....

Haha yea along with that growth is going to come increased conflict, further tribalism and a disenfranchised class of mixed people caught in the crosshairs. So get used to it faggot.

We're not tribes anymore
>Civic globalism

Because of people like you, who're obsessed with race, which leads to to look down upon people of other races. And then you go off to spread that hatred and ignorance onto other people, and it just grows and grows from their.

That GIF of Nazis marching's a fine example of that; a fine example of what happens when a people becomes obsessed with their race to the point it's literally the only thing that defines them.

And look what happened to them.
Think what'll happen to you.

I know you won't, but you should.

>Because of the principles said enthostate would be built upon.

Ever hear of Japan....numbnuts?.

Why does the concept of people liking those similar to them make you so uncomfortable? That's all your OP really said, when it comes down to it.

There's always going to be somebody to fight back against. People such as yourself don't like that kind of change, and you believe you can do something about it.

But you can't. All that conflict you're talking about will exist because of people like you; because you can't accept other people, simply because they're not your race.

Why can't you do it?

I don't want to be a minority in my own nation
>WHY YOU BE OBSESSED WITH RACE
Black Lives Matter is about coming together tho.

You haven’t presented any evidence that your aware of basic concepts of human anthro/history to be warranted for a serious consideration of your suggestion. You should probably just work on sorting out your retardation and clearly unfilling existence.

I did it for awhile, until I realized it didn’t work. I grew up, don’t worry one day you will to.

Fuck off, you fucking cum dumpster.

It's the concept of people hating those who aren't similar to them that makes me uncomfortable.

And I don't understand why most of you would rather just let that disdain and fear build up inside you instead of doing something about it.

Does it not exhaust you, all that anger you have?

Yes, the one example you have and nothing else. So what? You realize there many, many more countries out there than just Japan, right?

Go live there, then, if you love their way of life so much. Because the US isn't going to be like Japan anytime soon.

>your such an angry person
>comes on pol to deal out his anger at people he disagrees with and believe should be forced to accept his outlook of life

Your just so dumb and contradicting it’s hard to take you seriously.

Nobody cares if you're afraid about becoming a minority in your own nation. Why are you, anyway?

Because you fear the same shit that's happened to minorities in the past will happen to you?

Honestly, if that happen...I'd call that karma.

>If you don't want millions of people from a culture which holds values that are incompatible with western values/culture it means you hate them
K.

No. You're just a child in a grown-up's body. You think you're mature and you've got in all figured out, but I assure you, you don't.

What do you hope to even accomplish with what you've "learned", anyway?

I'm going to ignore you, then. But, I guess being ignored and having your silly ideas fall on deaf ears is your favorite pasttime, huh?

Why else would you be on this site?

>No one cares

Apparently some people do, you are just repressing their ability to express it. Not a very smart move on your part. By all means though keep poking the beast and see what the beast does when he wakes up.

I don't hate other peoples. I actually do have non-white friends. And it's increasingly obvious that none of us can achieve personal sovereignty under this farcical neo-liberal Jewish system. I'd be a pretty shitty friend to want to subject them to a lifetime of living in a place and system that is being rejected by every biological instinct any of us have, because I get virtue points with brainless nothings like you.

I'll cross that bridge when I get there, but it is obviously you who is being closed-minded and resistant to "change".

Sure races can mix and coexist. Look how successful the US is with its melting pot and how every other country looks to us as an example!

Which country do you base the foundation of your argument on? Due to the huge growth of minorities in white countries we are witnessing more problems than ever.

>Why don't you want to become a minority
The same reason Chad's don't want to be a minority in Chad.

Also, check Detroit, Baltimore, D.C, St.Louis, Atlanta to see how cultural enrichment ends. I'd rather not have to live in a crime infested shithole just because some fag would rather virtue signal than deal with reality.

Well I’ve learned not to go to forums that are the polar opposite of my opinions and try and change their minds by antagonizing them. Yes I’m such a child because I have the most basic grasp of social interaction and communication. If this is how you are on the web I can only imagine how infantile of a person you are in real life.

That's all you have to write? I guess you never really cared, then. That's okay; I don't care about you pissing your pants over becoming a minority, either.

If it happens, it happens, and there'll be nothing you can do to stop it.

Go ahead; say "K" to that.

I totally agree user thats why im an advocate for divercity and open boarders for isreal , do you have problem with that lets let the whole of the middle east come to tel aviv?

LOL. What about the ethnostates that have worked for all or history?

And the modern ethnostates.

Israel, Japan, South Korea, china (to an extent)

all European nations were ethnostates until the early 1800s.

I don't think you understand what an ethnostates is.

Israel is the model ethnostate.

Research how Israeli identity is connected to the culture of the Hebrew people.

Israel has a distinct language, writing, religion, history, and mitochondrial DNA that is firmly associated with it.

Without any one of these elements it would no longer be a proper nation. Or have a proper distinct identity.

Ignore me all you want. I’ll be everywhere you go now. Let’s see how you handle it.

1) You're a moron.

2) The only reason the NWF or whatever it's called wouldn't work is because they aren't Christian. You need to be ethnically AND ideologically homogeneous to last. See: Mormons, Adventists, etc. (no, I'm not counting those heretics as "Christians")

I'll ignore you, too, then. There're a lot of other people to talk to and they're all saying the same stuff, so I can't say I'm missing out of anything.

Israel doesn’t count goyim because of the holohoax and hitler it just doesn’t count!

I'm sure your life of drugs, flavor-of-the-moment and decadence is leaving you so very fulfilled.

Don't know how you're aware of what the people in Chad are thinking in the way of race, but whatever.

Try again on that point about Detroit, though. That isn't anything I haven't already heard before.

>Pissing your pants
I guess if you don't have a counter point building a strawman is to defeat is effective.
Also, why are you so happy that people would be disenfranchised in their own nations? Just be honest and admit your view is totally driven by hatred and you haven't thought it through past the immediate emotional response.

>people who hate entire groups of people becasue they ACT not like me

well so it is wrong to not like pedophiles? would you like to have a pedophile near your daughter? or any little girl or boy?
shut up you disguesting leftists,
there are ways to act that are objectivly wrong , and some are objectivly right. go home and watch soem cuck porn or just the recording of your wifes last session with jamal or dunkin

>I came here to argue a point and I’m being proved wrong so I’m just going to ignore everyone who disproves my post

Honestly I’m not really too worried about people like you. You defeat yourself and bring in new recruits faster then we can handle. Keep being you though!

Because ethnic determination is a new concept.

Ts. retard.

>all European nations were ethnostates until the early 1800s.
try mid 1900s. besides russia and austria-hungary, every country in europe was well over 90% the local ethnicity if you only count their european heartlands. and if we're just going by race, then you can extend that to russia and AH too.

>all European nations were ethnostates until the early 1800s.

Fuck off, don't talk about something you don't know. Sup Forums grasp on history is embarassing.

>Because of the principles said enthostate would be built upon.
See pic related, and associated philosophical and political writings.
>But what you don't understand is that people of different races can indeed co-exist.
History has proven you wrong thousands of times.
>An isolationist place that houses one particular type of person, based upon race? Especially when the line of race is so blurred that anybody can be mixed with anything?
Reductio ad absurdum attempt. It is not blurred racial taxonomy is a functional thing in biology we can point to via dna variation in subspecies of homo sapien, homo sapien sapien.
>That's why an ethnostate would collapse on itself; because it would be a race-obsessed land, and a land obsessed with something that's always changing, always growing..
Race is not always changing you imbecile, what drove racial change was natural selection breeding in genetic mutations due to geographical pressures and adaptation to environment. In the modern age humanity can overcome all environmental challenges using technology, social cohesion would be the selecting factor, and we know from research that homogeneous societies are far more stable and effective than heterogeneous.
>That land wouldn't last long, because it would do nothing but defy nature.
Literally the opposite, this is a necessary selection in order to preserve civilization itself. It is purely natural to dislike heterogeneous societies. Here's a few reasons: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840