Konosuba

Someone call the ambrance!

SHOCKING NEWS

Is there someone here who can draw, or knows a drawer to make fanarts about pic related ? There are way too few Megumin bullying fanarts.

There is already a based user who has drawn a fanart about the first one in the list.

Just a reminder that neither chuuni village nor Kazuma's big heist will be animated.

Better than DEEN's QUALITY, pacing and butchered adaptation.

>S3 may not happen

>no chuuni village
>no tranquillity girl
>no 120 points
>Rie will never have fun as a VA again

I want to die

W-we'll get other OVAs right?

>No Iris to boost popularity for future seasons
>No thief band
>No sweet lovely Megumin moments like when she couldn't sleep because she was worried for Kazuma, or when she wanted to beat the impeial princess for insulting Kazuma
>No castle infiltration
>No Kazuma getting BTFO constantly
>No Chris scenes
>No new comfy ED and cheerful OP

Kill me please.

At least thanks to yuNs we'll get vol 11 and 12... right?

I don't understand why they wouldn't make an S3.
Wouldn't it be a success?

Anyone got source for rie holding back her tears?

>POST YFW S3 ANNOUNCEMENT

>implying they won't make an S3

Rie will be condemned to work in low-budget productions made by Gonzo. No wonder she's sad.

Ai and Sora will be completely fine.

After this, will she forever be a minor character in meme shows?

That user's ass.

What are the odds that it'll get an S3?

such a lewd chuuni...

99%

0.00000001%

Megushit will never be relevant.

50%
Either it happens or it doesn't

>more retarded girls derping around with excellent animation

LAST EPISODE

>ywn experience this level of euphoria, love, and horniess

I want to snap Megumin's rail-thin body in half with my cock!

There is a one in two chance. I don't know math, so that is like 20%.

But that'd kill her, user. You can't be so rough.

It's alright, I have Aqua on standby. She can spam healing magic to keep her alive while I'm pounding her with the force of a supernova.

Bump.

>Megumin doesn't care about Kazuma, and is only using him for his breadcrusts

I can't really feel bad about that because Kazuma is most certainly just using all of them too and would get rid of them in an instant if a better opportunity came along.

I'm not too sure... However, even if she does she will always remain my Seiyufu.

>2 threads
edited some stuff like her leggings on her left side

>and would get rid of them in an instant if a better opportunity came along.
Which is why he spent 2,000,000,000 eris to get Darkness out of an arranged marriage that would have kept her from adventuring, and has gone to similar lengths for the other members of his party. Because he wants to get rid of them and upgrade as soon as possible.

Threadly reminder

He literally spent half of the day TRYING to get Darkness to marry that guy so she'd fuck off.

Saved. Thanks user!

You're a hero

Hot as fuck.

He has a heart of fucking gold and you know it.

MUH

Where's the twist?

Are you talking about the guy from volume 3 or volume 7?
Because your right about the guy in volume 3, but in volume 7 he spends literally his entire fortune of 2 billion eris to get Darkness out of having to marry someone.

Ah, well then that's my fault. I'm a filthy anime only. And I'm just speaking of the Kazuma I've seen so far.

To be fair, he doesn't realize how much his party actually means to him until volume 6 with the threat of them being taken away.

Actually, why the hell don't Megumin, Aqua and Darkness leave Kazuma? The kingdom is willing to provide them support by teaming them with Mitsubashi, so why they stick with Kazuma?

>Aqua has way grater chance to defeat the DK with Mitsuragaki, and he worship Aqua and take care of her instead of bullying her

>Megumin will acheive faster the way to explosion master by farming stronger monsters, and her ideal man is someone hardworking, serious and kind, pretty much Mitsuraki.

>Darkness will satifsy her desires with stronger monsters, and may acheive her goal to be captured by the DK army, since she will be in the frontlines or dungeons most of her time instead of lazing with Kazuma.

>Mitsukagi is rich, have influence and power. His narcissism has gratly toned down when he was forced to work to retrieve his sacred sword

Aqua needs Kazuma to be present when she will defeat the DK, so she'll call him to assist them in the final battle, and Kazuma can spend the rest of his time lazing around, or join another party which isn't composed of retards.

Because they are actually friends, they are all just too autistic to realize it.

Aqua's loyalty lies with Kazuma.
Megumin loves Kazuma.
Darkness like Kazuma's scumbag attitude.

Out of the 3, Aqua is the least likely party member to leave Kazuma.

Well, in vol 1, when Mitsuragaki first made the proposition to the girls to join him, their friendship wasn't developped enough to be more important than their dreams and goals.

Yeah, he was narcisstic as fuck then, but between a rich powerful narcisstic hero, and the scummy and poor Kazuma, the better choice is obvious.

>endship wasn't developped enough to be more important than their dreams and goals.
Aqua and Kazuma lived together for over a month, the work-life montage showed them growing a bond
Megumin finally found a party that tolerates her, she doesn't know if Katsuragi would
Darkness joined Kazuma's party to fulfill her fetishes and the white knight isn't her type

Pretty much

Kazuma is friends with Aqua, Darkness, and Megumin. Just like how Megumin is genuinely good friends with Yunyun, but both of them are too autistic to admit it.

I wonder who's behind this post

Aqua instantly recognizes him as narcissistic. He only values Aqua because he knows she's a god. Kazuma doesn't give a fuck what she is, and treats her like a friend. That really goes for all the girls. Megumin was a poorfag who lived on her adeptness as a mage and her chuuniness, and he doesn't care about that.
Darkness is the future lord of the land, and he couldn't give two s hits, she's just his friend.
That's why they are so loyal to him, it's the first time they've been treated like people.

Wiz is so cute.

I don't disagree with your point, it is a common theme in stories. Where a person who doesn't follow the rigid social norms tends to be a huge outcast, but they also develop some very loyal friends.

Kazuma was never going to be popular, and have lots of bros. What he was destined to do is that he challenges the norms of the world that people who don't like the status quo also follow him.

>That's why they are so loyal to him, it's the first time they've been treated like people.
I think that is a pretty astute conclusion user.

Not only him, but none of the other partymembers would have done well without him, and the other way around.
Megumin might have made a name for herself, but never found joy in true friendship.
Aqua, if stuck in Australia, would have wondered aimlessly and probably ended up in an Axis church, missing Limbo.
Darkness would still have made lord of the land, but never tasted the joy of freedom.
They all compliment each other in various ways

You tried, user. That's what counts.

konosuba was average at best.

Wrong.

I expected an excalibur; no explosion/explosion

Great post user 10/10.

I couldn't agree more with your analysis.

the characters were so thinly developed and the overall plot was retarded.

Wew amazing insight from you, user.
You must be reading a lot of intelligent novels.
Sugoi

(you)

>reading anything other than the finest literature

Last episode today, what are we going to do?!

Fap on Megumin doujin 3 days straight to relieve the sadness of no s3

They better fucking include Aquas unironic heroism, when the rest of her party runs like pussies.

> Saves photo
What are they going to do, arrest me?

She's 14 tho. It's wrong!

Didn't read the novels. Does this episode have a cliffhanger opportunity like in season 1?

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

Yeah, basically Yunyun barges into the mansion and declares loudly that she wants Kazuma's children

I know this might sound confusing, but you're supposed to say "fap to", not "fap on". This is a common mistake ESLs like us make when they post on Sup Forums.

It does have the opportunity, yes, but Im really not sure if they are going to take it. Won't spoil, because if they do choose to use it, it is absolutely brilliant, and anime only people will rip their fucking hair out

wait today? I thought they came out thursday in Japan?

Is my life a lie?

BRB going anhiro to isekai

What will happen if Eris learns that Kazuma has been buying succubi services?

It shall be joyous day

checked

>what is time zone?

American education baka.

We got like 6 timezones in our country, it's hard to keep track