Why is he so cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LOWK72i8bCU
youtube.com/watch?v=Pu88gb1EpmI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because he is a living meme

Why is she so lovable?

I don't know if a cold vagina would feel good

She can warm her body up with magic if you so prefer.

It's just not the same

It's exactly the same. It just takes a few minutes.

go to a deli and pick up some sliced beef and mayo and you can find out

for how long has Wiz been dead and why doesn't her body decompose

don't people realise she's permanently 20

Dumb cat

That cat is the best addition to the show.
I could watch a whole episode of it doing stuff

that's not a cat

What is it?

An evil god of destruction. Not even memeing.

Ridiculous

An evil god of destruction (feline).

When will he fuck Aqua?

Never. Aqua is for Kazuma.

Aqua would never NTR her best friend Wiz

Aqua is only for big devil dick.

Aqua is for booze

Vanir's an asexual mask
She'll have to make do with small devil dick

>Aqua is only for BIG devil dick.

Kazumeme doesn't have a chance to win the Aqua, then.

She seems experienced.

Why is so perfect?

So when does Kazuma get good abilites and not memes

on episode 5 season 1 atm

Gotta love the way konosuba makes things that should be absolutely terrifying; cute, cuddly and adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOWK72i8bCU

Never.

Explosions were never not cute. Why else would people make them?

this show sucks

yo

His tits are bigger than Megumin's.

Yo.

Don't tempt me, user. I actually want to try this noe

Wiz does not equal cold cuts.

Here's hoping no one ever shows her a video of the Tsar Bomba.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu88gb1EpmI

so what's the story behind wiz? Her friends all died and she became a lich?

edited some stuff like her leggings on her left side

In his defense, red-haired elf chick is easily the hottest character in the show
>inb4 inevitable lnfags about how she's not an elf and here's her entire upcoming role in the show

______________________________________________________just read the fic_________________________

She's prettier in the anime than the LN

Kazuma's pretty sexy desu

I don't blame girls for wanting him

I want him to do that to me.

Kazuma and Megumin make such a cute couple

Would he protect her smile?

Glorious, gorgeous. Please do more .

>“I wouldn’t be able to face a bad result, so just leave it be… Anyway, since I don’t want you to transform into someone else either, could I have a glance at your true face? To be honest, I have been very interested in what is hidden behind that mask for a long time now…”

>“Ah, welcome home Vanir-san! …What is it? Why do you seem so exhausted?”

>“To think she would say astounding things like ‘At this point, I don’t even care if it is a devil’ with such a dreadful look in her eyes… Moi underestimated the viciousness of the lady well past marriageable age…”

>Moi lifelessly seated Moiself on the chair.

>Moi – whose energy had been expended beyond Moi expectations – decided to skip today’s receptionist work.

>Even a devil would cower away from them. A cornered female was truly terrifying.

Jeez,Vanir he is truly the devil,not giving poor lady long-awaited big dick,damn...

After some playful bitching and moaning... I think he would.

Too bad the LN will have an open harem ending, or at the very most a kiss in the epilogue of the last chapter.

Wait are they a thing?

>Gotta love the way konosuba makes things that should be absolutely terrifying; cute, cuddly and adorable.
actually, the novel is full of this stuff. The whole world is a horrible place but it gets whitewashed by comedy. For example, thanks to plants suddenly gaining the ability to "migrate" and "fight" (thank you aqua, this happened due to one of the otaku losers she sent to fantasy ausiland) for their freedom, the world has been swept with poverty and starvation. The town of Axel is prospering because it's on the MIGRATION root for the veggies so of course it has plenty of food. Other towns aren't so lucky. Their farmers die during the harvest (actually all farmers are absurdly high level because they have to engage in life and death battle every single harvest). Now that you see this, think about how the cabbage harvest was portrayed. Fucking hilarious. It is a world of suck. But it's funny and cute.

>“Vanir-san… I have decided. I understand that there are many barriers that separate us, and that there are many things that I don’t know about you… Even so, I want to at least try to understand you little by little. Um… Therefore, I…What I want to hear is not for us to drink together once in a while…but rather, I want to hear Vanir-san tell me directly…!”

>To Luna whose expression was filled with anticipation towards the lines that would surely follow, Moi nodded Moi head to reassure her.

>––Now is that time to reap a brilliant harvest. Moi said the words that had already been predetermined by Moi clairvoyant eye.

>“Moi has always been interested in you. The negative emotions that thy release, are a delicacy that is hard to come by. About thy future romantic prospects, Moi sees that thy can only continue to be jealous of your coworkers. In regards to the indulgent adventurers, you will continue to carry strong negative feelings. Instead of allowing these types of feelings to go to waste, Moi want to stand by thy side, and listen to your complaints.”

>Time stopped.

>The succubus who looked teary-eyed at Moi.

>Wiz and Yunyun who observed the situation unfold with eyes that shone in expectation.

>The adventurers who released cries of grief at Luna’s reaction.

>Even the employees that looked at Moi with grouchy expressions.

>All of them froze in time.

>In the center of the guild that returned the silence stood Luna, whose brilliant smile remained frozen.

>Ahh, this is the best.

That was absolutely hilarious,10/10 prank

Kazuma bullying Arue please

Vanir is so based

to be honest, he is even 100% cooler in anime, with great seiyu
I hope they will give him some original material
with being trolled by damegami

Who's the girl with the blue hair? She looks really smart.

>Their farmers die during the harvest (actually all farmers are absurdly high level because they have to engage in life and death battle every single harvest)
What the fuck.
Now I want to see a LoTR Moria esque battle with the farmers held up in some giant barn while hordes of cabbages, onions & peppers that spray juice that burns the eyes, carrots as sharp as spears, potatoes that hit like rocks, corn, giant pumpkins, tentacle-like prehensile vines etc. beat on the the door and eventually smash through. Then engaging in a viscous, bloody, long and drawn out battle while the farmers are literally fighting to the death to ensure that Australia has plenty of food for the coming harsh winters.

That could happen, unless he makes some stupid remark, which he did with darkness that one night

She actually looks kinda dumb.

The crimson demon tribe has the best farmers on the continent, because they're all high level mages and can insta-gank the hordes of violent veggies.

in other words, he likes complaining, whining, trash girls

how come he doesn't like Aqua

>Absolutely don't give a fuck about romance and sex
>At the same time has the largest harem in Konosuba,literally whole succubus store praying for his devilsh dick,only satan knows how many demons in his domain in hell,Luna is ready to rape him,YunYun probably would do anything for her only friend and 99%Wiz(no NTR pls, don't want to see her tears)

Vanir feeds off complex negative emotions
Aqua's a retard and has simple emotions

But they share a child

I think Megumin
Belongs in a bin

This is a dark story,full of family quarrel and NTR

No you're wrong. Aqua is the most complex character in Konosuba.

She's a retard who can only fuck up and then throw a tantrum.

What an alpha male

Aqua got basically Sakuraed at this point

While true, she's still not very susceptible to embarrassment or disappointment
If he wanted to feed he'd be best with Darkness

before I watched it, I was sure that he would be some perverted shitty loser
Im so glad he is based perverted not-as-much loser

>Back in the house, before us was…

>“Give it back! Quickly give it back! Give my cute Emperor Zell back to me!! Wah! Give it back!”

>“Hahahahaha! You deserved it, you cuckolded goddess. Your precious pet… Haha… Damn it, hey! Go away, bird. Go back to your owner!”

>Before us, Aqua was wailing and pounding on Vanir’s back.

>… Wiz and Darkness were on the carpet with their eyes rolled up.

>Wrong. Wiz was so translucent that she was about to vanish.

>And the most important thing was probably the cause of Aqua’s wailing.

>At the feet of Vanir, who was being pounded by Aqua…

>“Chirp.”

>That was definitely a chick.

>That chick was pestering Vanir’s feet.

Why should poor Zell experience quarrels between his parents?

tfw kazuma will never be relevant in combat

Only a few years. There are quite a few people around who knew her before she became a lich, and her old adventuring partners come by with their kid at the end of one of the side stories, so it can't have been all that long. Almost certainly less than 10 years.

She doesn't decompose because she's a lich. Her body is basically frozen in time. She's more like a vampire than a zombie, I guess.

But he is when his imouto is in danger

Just wait until he puts on the mask
s3 never

>only one girl out of the 3 is enjoyable

>“Wait a second! Oi, that child is my other half you know!? This should be the time for an emotional reunion between long lost other halves!”

>Wolbach protested with a teary face.

>“I don’t know what you want with our Chomusuke, but can you promise to not oppose us? Can you promise to not attack the fortress again? If you can’t, then we can’t just give our enemy a power-up you know?”

>As I said this—

>“Hey, don’t come any closer alright? I don’t really hate you, so I came to talk to you, but if you want me to let go of this little guy then you’ll have to listen to what I say. Well, how about this, since you’re a god, why don’t you bet on your name that you won’t ever oppose us again?”

>—I began to laugh in a villainous manner that made everyone here uncomfortable.

Who are the bad guys again?

The funny part is that she still keeps drinking with him after that.

but she likes to be embarased,
she just doesn't like certain kinds of embarrassment

I don't get it

I love how he doesn't even look happy.

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I think Vanir says he's incapable of receiving Aqua's negative emotions. Her god aura blocks them or something like that.

I think it'd be funny if they eventually revealed that Vanir doesn't actually get any power or anything from emotions at all and he's just a sadistic asshole doing it for laughs.

>I think it'd be funny if they eventually revealed that Vanir doesn't actually get any power or anything from emotions at all and he's just a sadistic asshole doing it for laughs.
this is 10/10 plottwist material

If I take off his mask will he die?

He is the mask

is her past already explained in LN?

Yes, in Vanir spinoff

yep,in Vanir spinoff,chapter 5 if i remember correctly

What if Kazuma was replaced with Kirito?

>Kirito dies in a video game so he dies in real life
>chooses Aqua
>becomes a Grand Dual Swordsman the single strongest class in the game (only one can exist in the world)
>Aqua suggests they get a job but Kirito just goes into the weapons store and breaks a sword
>the store owner offers to make him the best sword ever but only if he gets this gem from this high leveled monster
>Kirito kills the monster using a stick and gets the best sword in Konosuba
>the monster also dropped the best armor in the game
>he forms a harem (party) of chicks who all fall in love with him
>Aqua suggests they slay the 8 demon generals but instead Kirito has it all figured out
>he points to that weird muscular shirtless guy wearing bib overalls and says he's the Demon King
>the Demon King offers to wait for Kirito inside his castle
>instead, Kirito just challenges the King to a 1v1 and wins
>Aqua goes back to heaven and then chooses to go back to the Konosuba world
>Kirito and Aqua happily fuck in a private resort and have a daughter

Wow, Alive Wiz was so unbelievably hot.

user.... I like you

this post made me hungry

Vanir trolling Adventurer Wiz weekly was exquisite

>What if Kazuma was replaced with Kirito?
I honestly worried that he was going to be a copy & paste Kirito before I started on this series.