If you kept the same show and made them anime girls it would be a 10/10 anime. Prove me wrong

If you kept the same show and made them anime girls it would be a 10/10 anime. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3HnxHeZ6mqU
youtube.com/watch?v=qSAP4SXBiT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty sure that has happened already

That would be the worst harem fucking ever.

That's bollocks

it's perfect as it is

Karl is a literal 10/10 waifu.

>what is gdgd fairies

That would require re-doing all of the improv correctly, which is 100% impossible. There is no voice actor alive that could remake something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=3HnxHeZ6mqU
youtube.com/watch?v=qSAP4SXBiT8

>so I'm waiting there, aight? doing my business
>suddenly
>lil monkey fella staring at me

>tall lanky girl
>short chubby girl
>both of them bullying moe retard girl

Sounds pretty good.

>Turns out the little monkey fella was a stand user, innit?

>You bald mank git.

Would they keep the voices though? It wouldn't be the same without Karl's monotone voice.

It is already a 10/10 anime

weird innit?

They could do the same setup as Galko-chan, have the three discuss odd stories and Karuru's ignorant-yet-perceptive take on them while the other two bully him.

Or, from Baka no Sekai:
"Karuru ja nai! Kaa-ru desu."
Idiot Abroad's bit of him pronouncing his name to ESLs- "No, not "Karr-ull. Kahl." apologies if half-baked translation doesn't make any sense

You're a baka, play a record

but its already a 10/10 anime
?????

ur talkin' bollocks

Steve is the worst part of the show.

Its manc after mancunian which refers to a resident of Manchester you baka gaijin

Steve is needed as a moderating and reasonable voice between Ricky's dickish nature and Karl's ignorance

>ywn have a show about cute anime girls doing cute podcast things

>So there's this little girl, alright.
>Turns out, she's 1000 years old

I disagree, I think that it only works as bantz between 3 guys. If it were 3 girls it'd come across as 2 pretty girls picking on a dumpy one they keep around just to feel better about themselves.

In other words, it's like saying Nichibros would be better as Nichihos. Obviously not.

It would be worse, the show is already 10/10 anyway.

If you kept the same show and made them anime girls it would be a 10/10 anime. Prove me wrong.

what do you guys think about the immune system?