Is femdom hot?

Is femdom hot?

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/116284/
exhentai.org/g/90126/ad33a83bb4/
youtube.com/watch?v=6qI9ENR01TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you are lacking in testosterone levels.

Of course not. What are you, a fucking faggot or some kind of cuckhold?

Y-yes.

>f-ck-ng f-gg-t
Do not use vulgarity on Sup Forums.net.

Of course but gentle femdom is fucking lame.

I can't find it hot. The idea of a woman trying to be dominant is so silly I can't take it seriously.

No, but feet are.

nhentai.net/g/116284/

God no. That's the fastest way to becoming a cuck. It's a slippery slope anons.

I've been dominated lads. Feels good.

Only with loli.

This.

Didn't take long for the normalfag to show up.

>nhentai.net/g/116284/

Kek

The only thing I can fap to

I want to be her garbage darling all day and night long.

Depends on the type

Bully type all day.

Only if it's a rich ojou abusing her status and power. Wannabe dommes with no leverage are boring and I'm always happy when the man dominates them with his mighty dick.

Gotta be Disdain for me

Yes, it's honestly one of the best fetishes.

I never used to like it, but it had presence is stuff I was fapping to and before I knew it I began to like it and now I love it.

Also this is the absolute best femdom work there is, nothing will ever be better than this, it's just perfect:

exhentai.org/g/90126/ad33a83bb4/

>Low test losers over uses dick, ends up being cuck.

What a surprise.

Lolidom is my poison.

Cool type

>Take out your dick so I can step on it pig.
Take off your panties so I can pound you, slut.

Penis wants the Cold type with a streak of bully, but the brain thinks I'd be happier with the ara ara mommy. Why can't they agree and settle on one type?

Y-yes I think

On a long enough timeline they could all show hints of Ara Ara so for me it's only a choice between Smug, Cool and Tomboy.

Yes but I prefer loving/caring femdom.

Better caption

What is she going to do if I refuse?

Your penis has the best taste, so just listen to it. If you absolutely must settle, Cool should be acceptable.

It's hot, for her.

>Being a MAN
>Not being dominant
You fags might as well cut off your dicks and shove it in your assholes. Pathetic.

A fetish for patricians.
youtube.com/watch?v=6qI9ENR01TI

Get depressed and eat voraciously

I'm into femdom where she loses to the dick

This, throw in a little cock-lust ahegao and some amazon position and we're gravy

Can be.

No because women are inferior to men

I like it when she wraps her legs around my hips while my dick is inside her, then pulls me close so she can whisper inside my ear:"I'm going to fuck your brains out."

Then pushes me away with a wink.

I was phone posting and accidentally hit your ID at the last second ignore that

Yes. But mean femdom, not so much. Gentle femdom is where it's at.

Femdom where she fucks another guy in front of you is the best

Someone really put effort into that one. I approve

Only if it happens to other people. I like seeing other people get hurt, that's all. I'd break off her foot if she put her feet anywhere near my balls. Animu or not.

Eww no, fuck off cuck.

I hate that there's so much overlap between cuck and femdom. I live for femdom, but cuck is my most hated fetish.

sleep for me, as I myself and rather lazy and sleepy all the time. give me some doujins with this

It is the ultimate humiliation, why wouldn't you like it?

Yes but only on 2D.
IRL only natural doms can make it hot, but natural doms are rare as fuck.

I want the ara ara type, but my dick is saying sleepy type, so I guess I'll end with that.

You do know that femdom isn't about humiliation right?

No, it's shit tier second only to ntr/cuck

>femdom isn't about humiliation
So you just like assertive women, not femdom

forever stuck on level 3

Not that guy, but power play is what most people consider femdom, the humiliation parts are also femdom, but goes into a different direction. The latter is the more selfish one for sure

What's the source of the thighs one on level 1

Yes, but only gentle, sisterly femdom.

Anyone who's actually into that hard torture and disrespect thing is actually as pathetic as claims.

I don't know what you'd call it, contested femdom?
Where the man is righteously indignant and fighting it all the way. And if she slips up even a little bit the sides will be switched.

I love being beaten up and abused. But only because it fires up my angry S heart. And makes me that much more excited for the switch.

Like I said femdom, or any kind of dom, isn't about humiliation, it's about giving someone else total domain about your body.

That may be humiliating to some people with high ego and sense of pride, but the act itself isn't.

I'm ok with level 3 and fucked silly from level 4 ;_;

Level 5 minus getting fucked.

Level 1 master race.

>itt, haters who don't realize much of dom work is mental, not physical

Why not both? There is such a thing as a cold mommy.

Level 4 minus the pegging

Futa femdom makes me diamonds

6. Anything goes except for shit and needles.

Wasn't there some ova about two groups of magical girls battling each other and the only way to finish the fight off was to make the other person cum? I remember them beating the other person then a giant flower would appear and enclose them so that the victor could tease the loser all over and eventually they grow a dick and take the loser to pound town.

Are you talking about Star Jewel? It's not quite exactly as you describe, but similar.

Kill yourself.

4 minus urethra inseriton

Femdom is only for real men.

Am I? I really don't know did the loser turn into a crystal after they came?

Femdom isn't about humiliation for me. It's about feeling loved and cherished.

I do happen to have some other pretty degrading and extreme fantasies. But there's just something I find extremely disgusting about the idea of being cucked. Plus, it destroys that singular bond of love and attention that I want from femdom.

It wasn't really a battle, per-se, there was one scene where they wrestled a bit, but basically, while a scene is going on, they get enveloped in either white or black feathers. If the one who is being fucked cums, a little crystal ejects from her heart and the dominant one takes it. The loser is basically petrified without her crystal.

I like ara ara and tomboy.

No, but I'd be glad to have her foot meet my dick on equitable terms.

That sounds horrible, doesn't that mean the petrified loser dies?

>Plus, it destroys that singular bond of love and attention that I want from femdom.
This, the best femdom comes from affection on both parties, if she sometimes acts like a bitch, it's because she knows you like it.
It's the beautiful match between an S and a M.
NTR trash is not welcomed here.

>cold bully then ara ara

Mein nigger.

I'll take any except bratty

No. They are not human, they are angelic and demonic beings. At the start of the episode, one of the angels witnesses a demon doing it to a regular human and both stops her and steals her crystal that way. The rest of the plot is about the demon's partner (sister? I can't remember) trying to recover her crystal so they can be together again.

>crossdressing, watersports and farts are on the same level as being viciously attacked in ways leaving you vulnerable to major, permanent injuries
This list follows some strange logic.

I don't know why dom becoming sub is somehow considered the most depraved, that's like low level femdom already.

Great taste. I agree with you, user, ara-ara and tomboys are great.

How rare, a work where the angels actually are the good guys.

I wish I could be a cute 2d girl's pet.

What do these looks mean?

Any works where an angel and demon have to share a dick?

tfw there is so few subbing to subs.
tfw i'm a lvl 6 degenerate

Bitch needs to be horny and forcing you. None your pic related bullshit

I want this to be my life.