There is literally nothing wrong with drinking and driving if you do not hurt anyone

There is literally nothing wrong with drinking and driving if you do not hurt anyone.

B.A.C laws are bullshit and only bootlicking soyboy numales cucktards support them.

They laws are there so you don't hurt anyone, yourself included, retard.

Fpbp

>if

>if you do not hurt anyone.

Yeah no shit genius, the problem is you are not able to stop yourself from hurting someone when your reflexes are affected and you're tipsy.

I hope this is a troll, so many people know people who have been killed or injured by drink drivers, I know some would straight up hit you where you stand and you would be so offended, but you would deserve it and no jury would convict if you were hit after saying "There is literally nothing wrong with drinking and driving if you do not hurt anyone."

I'd do it for sure

When I was 10 my 6 year old little sister got hit by a drunk driver. Really deep red like syrup liquid came out of her ears. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head and one half of her face/cheek bones were crushed in. She passed away 15 minutes later.

There is "literally" nothing wrong with drink driving though and you're literally not an edgy teenager.

So why u allow rape

What are you gonna do about it?

Gonna nerf the entire world there cuckflag?

So if you literally do nothing wrong you deserve to have your life ruined over some arbitrary alcohol level?

Why not just make driving illegal?

I can't fucking stand drunks, I can't fucking stand their rationalizations and I especially can't stand you. Fucking kill yourself you god damn faggot, and try not take an innocent family out while you do it.

Op i have a better idea, why not abolish laws preventing you from drinking, driving and shooting guns all at the same time?

I think that might've been blood and brain matter bro.

>Really deep red like syrup liquid came out of her ears
yeah it's called blood you fucking moron, get in a car crash snownigger

So that person should be charged because their actions resulted in harm. But BAC laws themselves are bullshit

Why so serious lol?

Fucking faggot. Probably got your panties in a knot because somr drunk guy was mean to you 20 years ago? Just like I said a bootlicking soyBOY faggot who wants to abolish freedoms

>So if you literally do nothing wrong
Driving a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol makes you a danger to innocent drivers on the road as well as anyone in the car with you.

What are you not understanding here?

says the hypocrite that, while not being drunk, drives worst and like an animal, tailgating, shitting lanes abruptly and endangering everybody else

most accidents that involve booze, happen because the driver was already an animal to begin with

save me the moral grandstanding, if you drive like an animal you should be killed like one, drunk or not

Your little sister was shadmanned

Dude, there are people who shouldn't drive while they're fucking sober. Let's not give them any ideas.

troll flag slipped

but seriously, drunk or not, ANIMALS ON THE ROAD SHOULD BE DETAINED, TORTURED AND EXECUTED

You're a degenerate and your thread shows it, you absolute piece of human garbage.

Mental illness, if you're not trolling you can't be trusted with a vehicle

If you drive shithoused you deserve to be gassed. No exceptions.

Almost forgot

There's nothing wrong with veteran drunk drivers that prevented accidents by driving defensively as opposed to recklessly while sober.

>Drives drunk and sees no issue
>Thinks he's not the animal

Well done kiddo, you just recommended yourself for execution

hope you crash and die hypocrite animal scum

next time i go out, i am murdering anyone who tailgates me, i swear

At least put on a meme flag, leaf.

Something is deeply wrong with you

There is literally nothing wrong with firing a shotgun into a crowd of people if you do not hurt anyonew
There is literally nothing wrong with driving on the wrong side of the road if you do not hurt anyone

The

Just very thick blood from internal bleeding I believe.

Too edgy. When you;re 10 and a little cut and some blood scares you, seeing this deep red thick liquid is something you wont understand.

>But BAC laws themselves are bullshit

How so? obviously they differ country to country but I can't believe anyone outside of say Somalia honestly thinks it's ok to get wasted and then drive around.

Proof right here, Please show this comment to your caretaker and they will make sure you remain safe/under guard

i can drink a liter of liquor and drive better and more civilized than all of you here

ooga booga u execution

you deserve hell, and you will get it

Correct in both cases

Yeah but that's like saying it's OK to shoot a 9mm down mainstreet so long as you don't hurt anyone.

There isn't when you end up killing non-whites.

>bootlicking soyboy numales cucktard
Wow I really take your argument seriously loser

Drinking a 40 on my way home from work. Best feeling ever.

DUDE

>Really deep red like syrup liquid came out of her ears
it's called blood you fucking Russian retard

There is nothing wrong with rape, most women actually have a rape fantasy.
There was nothing wrong with Hitler did unironically. He was one of the greatest humanitarians of our time.

Thanks for agreeing with me, you can enjoy your degenerate drugs. As long as my ideology is equally accepted.

Nobody is a better driver drunk.

Thinking that you are is an effect of the alcohol, the same effect that makes you think you are invincible or attractive.

See what the problem is? Objectively your reflexes are blunted and your mind is dulled from the smallest amount and it builds from there, at what point do you think that makes you better at driving a car? 6 beers? 12?

I see, because I am against drink driving?

DUDE!

Crash and die

Explain why someone should be proscecuted for this if there is absolutely no damage to persons or property.

You cant.

Your reading comprehension blows. Obviously I know that but I was describing the memory from when I was 10 years old. Take some more English classes please.

There's also mothing wrong with being a Muslim as long as you don't hurt anyone. But that isn't the case, either.

Deterrence you fool

>nothing wrong with drinking
Stopped right there, self-indulgent pleasure-seeking bugman. Drinking is degenerate.

You deserve a jar of rum and a Toyota to be honest quite frankly.

Drunk idiots don't get to make the decision to drive, because it's a decision that puts others are risk. You might be fine risking your life to prove you're good at driving while drunk, but the family you're going to run over does not get to make that call.

Lawyer fag here, I make easy money defending retards like OP so please keep it up.

i am not advocating for allowing drinking and driving, i am saying that people do worst shit all the time, with their families in the car, just because they cant stand being behind a few cars

also the same people who jump lines and believe they have special rights

id rather have drunks than douchebag scum

Can anyone tell me what would be wrong with the following system?

>get rid pre-crime laws like BAC limits on driving(BAC effects everyone differently, heavy drinkers will need to drink more to get as "tipsy" as light drinkers)
>enact Saudia Arabia-tier corporal punishment laws for people who get in drunk-driving accidents

Doesn't everyone agree that knowing the police will allow the father of your victim cut off your limbs with a dull spoon is going to prevent more drunk driving than a 6 month prison sentence and losing your license? And I'm talking first offense, no free rides.

I don't know what the hell that's supposed to mean and at this point I don't think you do either

You're not actually hurting anyone until you possibly have an accident though.

Die Leaf sind unser Unglück

The laws are in place because the 80 IQ average retard will kill people with their overconfidence.

Wot?

What the fuck kind of terrible logic is that

mein neger

Unless he lives the Rockies he can drove 180 km/hr with his knees drunk and he won't so much as rolls into a farm field

To deter from absolutely nothing fucking happening?

Should I go to jail because my computer has the capability be used for malicious purposes?

All drunks need to be euthanized. Their rationality with anything cannot be taken seriously due to their pickled brain so disregard OP and his post. Taking care of them in the hospital I work at is the funniest thing in the world. Grown ass men shitting and pissing the bed, hallucinating by trying to pick fights with me while they drool out of their mouths. This one guy even had a teddy bear their fiancee brought them so it would help them sleep better. Fucking pathetic people. No sympathy for them at all.

there should be laws against being swedish

t. Mohammad

This unironcially, but for weed.

fuck off pussy

The laws are a bit ridiculous in some states to be straight up, almost everyone I know now days has a dui because of how stupid the laws are. God forbid you have keys and have had a few beers. Sitting in your own vehicle in your own parking lot with your keys while being even slightly intoxicated after calling the police to report something I recently found out is illegal.

The laws should be in place to stop impaired drivers from driving, not as an excuse to make an arrest.

Oh right because he's the only vehicle on the road so there is only risk to himself

Dumbass

please kill yourself by crashing your car drunk

Nothing screams freedom more than driving on the wrong side of the road while downing a nice cold one with the windows down and the wind caressing your face.

There is nothing wrong with driving on an empty transcanada highway in Saskatchewan at night

Please respond Sup Forums

I've always wondered why we don't have severe corporal punishment for no-excuse violations like drunk driving, or theft. The Arab savages are right about this.

its reality

i see 100 times more sober animals than drunk AND when people crash drunk, most of the time they fall sleep, not because their reflexes fail

Nobody gets stopped for drunk driving. You get stopped for being an unsafe regard who can't control your vehicle. You get arrested for drunk driving. If you can maintain control of your vehicle while intoxicated then you will never have a problem. I drive after drinking all the time and never have problems because I pay attention and obey traffic laws.

Thank you nigger nanny state

Yeah but what if the next person I run over is the previous Hitler?

You should go to jail if you fire a 9mm down the street. You said you shouldn't be prosecuted for that.

I'm saying any idiot firing a 9mm down a street does go to jail. Regardless if your bullet actually killed anyone that time.

Yes he is

Please kill your family and then kill yourself.
Sage goes in all fields

I drive better when im drunk

>what are roadblocks and dui checks?

Fucking americans

DUI checkpoints are unconstitutional.
The next time you come to one shoot the fucking pig tyrants in the face.

Stop using the word "literally" as an intensifier.

>Nobody is a better driver drunk.
I guess you don't know any real alcoholics, the shakes are real my man and you don't even begin to feel normal until you're a few drinks in.

There is literally nothing wrong with firing 30 shots into the air in public if you do not hurt anyone.

There is literally nothing wrong with detonating explosives if you do not hurt anyone

There is literally nothing wrong with usury if you do not hurt anyone

>6 year old killed by drunk driver
>Russian flag

Why am I not surprised?

That said, i'm so sorry. If my little sister was killed by something as preventable as a drunk driver, i would kill the driver and then myself

>gun-hating marble-mouthed aussie

He isn't saying he makes him a better driver, kike meat. He is saying he is still a better driver than most after drinking.

Is it that hard to believe when there are "people" who need several attempts to pull their pile of shit vehicles into a drive through?

I'm probably a better driver than most while sleeping.

You obviously can't think very clearly

Referring to everyone on the road as animals shows anyone reading that you are the irresponsible one.

Stop minimising drink driving. It might be your kid one day killed and you won't be thinking about this conversation then.

>Can't read flags

Why there is no damage to persons or property. Why face litigation?

>Hardmode: no "cause it could hurt someone"