Cultural Renaissance

When the smoke clears over Brexit and Britain stands apart, do you think we will have a renaissance?

I've been hoping that we do, the establishment of some new traditions or the revival of some old ones. New songs and spirit.

Is it a dream? Is there hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjelgAb59fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RocYQIdn7N4
youtube.com/watch?v=rKZmPyBXRPg
youtube.com/watch?v=Hgy3QwAeipo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not if 40% of your population are Indian and your cities are slums

Hopefully a renaissance of the Enlightenment. I want to wear some sick clothing and hang out with some 18th century Chads.

Wonder what the demographics were when Dixie went all in.

I would rather some of the more Victorian ideals. Even a couple of the enlightened despotic ideas.

>he thinks its going to get better
it'll get worse first.

Very un-English though that.

>the revival of some old ones
well here is to hoping old ways are revived

There is no renaissance for the West. Not until it crashes and burns first.
Brexit won't change much and you'll rejoin the EU (assuming it still exists) in a decade or two once the old Brits start dying off and your commie underclass want back in.

>Cultural Renaissance

XAAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXXAAXAXXA

Islamic revival

Kek no
It doesn't matter if you get out of the eu or not
Everything is already globalised, be it through internet, cinema or tv. There is no escape, it can only be mitigated. The problem nowadays is that people either want to pursue it, or halt it completely, which will lead nowhere.

JUST

Fuck off, this thread is for independent nations - not half Turk slave states

Lots of propaganda? China is managing it.

You are pathetic. Corbyn got 40% , Conservative party is far from being conservative, big cities are non-white.

Should just roll over then? How many big cities can you even name - Most are over 95% white. London being an exception.

What do they even mean by communism vs fascism when the definition of fascism applies to every communist country.

>not half Turk slave states

British Renaissance

>half Turk slave states

British Renaissance

Idk, I live in Coventry, the groups of primary school students I see are less than 30% white.

it looks like she sits in a wheelchair with a britain logo in the wheel

>Muh 2500 year old achievements

Look how far you've fallen, that is if your ancestors are even Greek.

>British
>Renaissance

youtube.com/watch?v=VjelgAb59fQ

Only if UK becames a sort of Trump Resort for Amused American,we "love" circus shows

>2500 year old achievements

youtube.com/watch?v=RocYQIdn7N4

To be fair Coventry is only 60-70% White. But the Northern cities are still doing fine. Except Leeds.

>Muh 2500 year old achievements

youtube.com/watch?v=rKZmPyBXRPg

>LOLOL IF WE DIDNT INVENT IT THEN IT NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN
>le blue dot man
>le big building

Are you serious? I'm trying to talk about the future here, and I'm sorry but you have no hope at all.

There are two types of states, Nations and Empires. A nation is a collection of people, these people live in a particular place and that place is their home. If you moved every Chinese person to Australia then Australia would become China. Because the Chinese people have a shared identity and culture, they are a nation.

An Empire is a group of different people ruled by a single government. Because these people are so different they require a shared dream to unify them. America is an example of this, there are many different peoples in America but they all share the American dream, they are proud of their state and feel part of its power.

Britain is different, we used to be a nation, the British people shared a collective culture and identity. But then we conquered most of the world and became an empire, we needed to change our society to rule this empire and give our imperial subjects a place, we replaced our shared identity with pride in the British Empire and its power. Then we lost the empire, the shared dream was broken. The real tragedy is that we had already lost our nationhood. Now we have nothing. The cucks who rule Britain claim that there is no such thing as a British ethnicity and that Britain has always been multicultural.

Britain is dead. There will be no renaissance.

To me, that just shows ignorance of communism. People know fascism is bad and evil, and they know communism collapsed, but the6 don’t really understand communism was bad and evil, too.

Solzhenitsyn should be on the curriculum everywhere.

>When the smoke clears over Brexit and Britain stands apart, do you think we will have a renaissance?

No. Your economy and empire came to their ends in the 60s.

They are fine now, but what will be in 20 years?

But will the flow of imigrants stop after the brexit?Will you send the milions of pakis and mussies back?

Falklands

>((((enlightenment))).
Gross.

>I'm trying to talk about the future here

You cannot build the future without knowing the past.
Darkness and lies is what you the germanic cumskins bring to Europe and turn the entire place to a third world shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgy3QwAeipo

Look how accurate that turned out. How long was it under the Ottomans mate? Just because he has a statue doesn't mean he was right, there's some philosophy for you - stop believing aesthetic quote pictures.

You fags deserve to rot. Siding with the jews over your own cousins. Absolutely despicable.

We can assume "fascist" means everything anti-communist.

Indeed; the West has been fed 70 years worth of propaganda about muh nazis and muh fascists and muh racists, while Communism has either been ignored or even praised.
They will learn when they're starving and being sent to gulags.

>How long was it under the Ottomans mate?

Two crusades against the Byzantines because your white ancestors (snow niggers) was corrupted greedy fucks who had no idea even where the Holy Land was.
Nuff said.
You deserve to dissapear from the earth's face.

Ah so your just salty that one army from Europe destroyed the pinnacle of your civilisation. I get it, you're dismissed now.

>the pinnacle of your civilisation

You will always be the niggers of Europe filthy germanic barbs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burning_of_Washington

Good example of us Brits using firepower your country has never seen in a war with a country that has been better than Greece since its inception.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek

>Firepower
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder

>Greek Fire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_fire

Destruction of Europe is your biggest accomplishment germanic subhumans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_conflicts_in_Europe

"White Europe is dying" muaaah muahhhh

OF COURSE ITS DYING MOTHERFUCKERS!
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT AFTER SO MANY WARS?

Least we didn't forget how to make our main weapons.

Confirmed roach.

Truth hurts.
The Elite don't give a flying fuck if you are white brown or black. THE FIRST BRITISH MUTTS WAS ACTUALLY THEM!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_intermarriage

from what i hear bongs you are 100% back into eu