Fucking leftists. Theyre so jealous that people who deserve money gets it

Fucking leftists. Theyre so jealous that people who deserve money gets it.

do you guys like my new apple wach xd

manatees wear watches?

Where are his knuckles?

but why your ham hav no niggers

I like fashion for the yacht or the discoteccha

What’s that thing with a watch on it?

Look at those hands. Fucking disgusting pudgy shit.

eww those fingernails. I hope to god you're a fat woman.

Nice clocks, Honey Boo boo.

Folex

A ham.

He's a mole.

nice potatoe

Show your Golden Casio Calculator watch, or go die of Beetus, you disgusting fat fuck.

I’m jealous OP, you have so much money you can afford to go to the butcher’s shop and give what you buy a Rolex.

You got that for Christmas, Shamu?

ah.. ha... haaa..

everyone who knows a tad about wrist rockets understands that Rolex are far from being proper and not nearly worth the price

Pretty FUCKIN HOT potatoe, mmmmm so horny.

why'd you put a watch on that pigs foot?

I can't tell where the wrist fat ends and the arm fat begins.

Y'know jogging is free.

lmao what a fat cunt, his hand is literally a fucking potato did he get all of his money from an eating contest or something?

what the fuck if that's your actual hand then please kill yourself

Show me some classy beautiful watches plz. This thread could use some eye bleach and my taste is not great.

>when your pores and follicles are literally stretched by your blubber.

You're right finbro.

what a cute cubby wristless arm

Why are wearing it on your foot

It's bait

I have the same watch faggot.
$45 from a China-man. I`m not a fat pig tho

Is this an Amputation or did you turn your hand into a meatball?

Thanks all these guys are jealous

here's a picture of my current wrist rocket, a Certina (budget SWISS goodness) Powermatic 80

being an automatic watch (no battery) self charged, like most automatics it's prone to show some time-dilation over the span of a couple of years, just bring it to a local watchmaker (not the ones that send that shit to the alps but one who can do the maintenance on site) or just adjust as the springs get a little soft

you have no knuckles
i bet your punches are soft
so cute

Hey Cartman

It just goes to show how retarded this board has gotten when they're all falling for basic bait. Enjoy it, Mika.

This

Put down the cake.

I’m sorry, but that’s American fat. Can’t fool me

I dont like things that are both too cheap to repair and too expensive to throw away
I either want to spend under $200 on a watch or over $2000

What kind of fucking feet do you mutts have

HOLY FUCK! Is Kim "never follows through" Dotcom shitposting on Sup Forums?

no wonder americans hate feet

Someone needs to declaw their Amerimutt.

Now that's a beaut, thanks for sharing.

Most of us have never seen our feet

I'm fit and rich. Deal with it commie.

Nice watch I wish I could afford one.

That is the ameripaw. Originally evolve for climbing about the canopies of african rainforests, it has since mutated to bear the immense weight of the american as he lumbers about in search of butter and can no longer grasp.

Do you know how hard it is to find a vein when you’re so fat you look like you’re having an allergic reaction?
I was a medic for six years in the military and I’ve seen so many fat fuckers die while we’re trying slice through your cottage cheese legs to find your femoral artery because your arm and leg veins are buried under mountains of lard.
I don’t even care if this is OP’s fatass or not, I’m just mad

Like getting pummeled with a sock full of Twinkies.

Haha fucking Finland.

My goodness, look at those true white Finnish genetics.

I only wish we Amerimutts were so pure.

This shit looks like a mutated pork foot

>when you’re so fat you look like you’re having an allergic reaction?

Great that's all I'm going to see in the fatties now. The fact that they're always flushed and wheezing is only going to make it worse

Fuck you guys I am not even fat lmao

Disgusting fat fucks.

Well this is the first Automatic I've had. My two previous Certinas were battery driven and so was my TISSOT.

Certina = budget and not directly cheap

it's literally the best option if you want the same quality and durability as TAGNER and other swiss brands but for less money.

lol

A steel Rolex is a better buy than that

(1) it's a Rolex (2) better than money in the bank (less depreciation)

leaf what the fuck

The hand in this picture has no knuckles.
It looks like my ICU patients after being pumped full of liquids for months.
Are your balls just as swollen? Because you will probably die of heart failure in your late 30’s - early 40’s.

>88
nice !

glad to help

you can always just get it with a battery you know, and just change that out every 25 years

/fa/ told me Rolex is for nuevo Roche gypsies

Neat.

I must have this.

Cheapest submariner made. Usually a sign of some poser who spent more on the watch than his house payment.

i bet the chicks dig your stub.

Rate my current everyday wear. Cost me 89 cents from chinkland express.

Hey, that’s the same watch I used to have. Nowadays I’m on a flieger, by Laco as they are one of the five original factories that made it for Nazi Germany army. I just like that it has history behind it.

pfff ..... Rolex ......

FORWRIST
>would bet has cankles, too

I hate them so much because I find it hard to breathe when I look at them

>the hour-hand isnt Hitlers arm
Ruined

Rolex submariner is a bmw 3 series. Not to be shit upon but literally everyone has one. And no one is impressed.
The people who think those are impressive also think Beats are audiophile headphones, johnny walker blue is the best scotch you can buy, and Ruth’s Chris is the best steak you can get.

That's for the best, user. Their smells are otherworldly.

Expensive watches and hams? Nice.

BMW doesn't work like that... it's about engine. If rather have a 340i than a 525i. Get it? Performance Faggot!

never seen that type of Geneva make before, but I have seen the the way the numbers are placed... so it's either really old or really fake but by the looks of the (don't know if I'm supposed to call it the number font) numbers and the glass it doesn't really scream legit but I do like the leather band

BUT HEY! if it holds up it holds up 6/10

absolutely fake junk

I have a literally brand new m6 (picked up Friday) so GFY. But my model S is great too.

I mean as passable fakes go, not that it was acutally legit. Sorry I got didn't make myself clear.

>this many newshits that have never seen this
Sup Forums is doomed

Just saying. Series don't mean shit. Retards who would take a 645i over a m4 is the same people who think Ruth's Chris is best steak.

And famalam all I've ever owned is BMWs

People are actually ripping into it as if it's not obvious and amerimutts are sperging about genetics.

It's a knockoff, made in China. But for under a dollar, I figured why not.

are those hands or deformed feet?

Meh, I'm done trying to fight the slide game, now I'm trying to have constructive conversation in them, because the mods never shut these down.

Fuck off that's my hand
At least I'm white.

It's literally a pig hoof with a smart watch.

where is the thumb???????

what

Fuck you Swiss Miss, my watch was forged in the heart of the great War in clouds of nerve agent the belching smoke of flame throwers and death cavalry's.

Better men than you or I have laid claim of the ownership of this watch.

If the only thing you can see in your timepiece is $$$ and status then you are unfortunately a failure as a man and human being.

Cant lie, i stole this pic from some one else based as fuck after this hildas hoof was posted in another thread!
Im still laughing!