Mexicans are proud members of the white race

We, as chicano/Mexican whites stand with Sup Forums. For those who claim we are not European; let me ask you, are Spaniards European if they are a result of Iberians (north African people who migrated) coming into the peninsula? Does that make them "North African"? How long must we pretend? Come into my arms brother, and I will embrace your whiteness and love you white brother, and your white sister.

Ever since the 1960s, we have been considered non-white; but that is only a Jewish trick made to divide us further. Before we were just as white as an Anglo, and soon there will be no Anglos. Only we can save you. We are a race of proud, intellectually superior, self-loving whites who will continue to improve America and beyond once America is fully improved.

A wonderful, white nation like us welcome our brothers if there is further issues with the migrant crisis and problems in the U.S. due to non-white central Americans and southern indios. Our people love you and you will not regret coming here. Pic related; our whitest Mexicans protest for the white race's preservation and freedom

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Mexicans
google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20160411/6-things-you-never-knew-linked-mexico-and-germany/amp
google.com/amp/s/sonoranorte.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/german-mexican-heritage-in-mexico/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We are white

Do you have any idea how white Europeans looks like?

Be as ''white'' as you want in your own country Jose. You have to go back.

Pic related, does this look non-white to you puto?

In Canada Mexicans are basically white, because they are judged in contrast with fucking asians, indians and somalians

I'm sure some Canadian is going to refute this by spouting anti-Latino racial slurs but it's basically true

Yes it does. Lol

But we our in our country gringo.
Check the historical maps.

he looks like mixed, black eyes, non white, anything else?

I look Italian/Andalusian, so basically white

>Italian/Andalusian

both racemixed with blacks, so non white

Lets look at some white migrants from Mexico shall we.

This cunt is full of shit, Mexicans aren't white, they are basically like the 56% face, this is a slide thread.

t. somewhat light italomexican mutt

Just look at I'm probably whiter than you cigan. Anyways, this thread is to basically prove that us Mexicans are closer to you folks than you really think. We are both descended from Europeans, we are both culturally European, and we are both non-Anglo which is why we are subject to discrimination from anglos
This leaf is right, you may bitch about us "spics" but you'd take 10 of us rather than a single Somali cunt.

Do not bully yourself, my IBERIAN brother. We are white, do not let the an*Mefags put in your mind for one second that you are not white.

I'm not arguing with you, I'm not even assigning a value judgement, I'm just telling you how it is.

>I'm probably whiter than you cigan

Haha, what a joke, a racemixed calling me cigan, I am not even triggered, I am amused. You think that 3% from our stupid gipsies represent whole country?? Hahaha.. but you, americans are all racemixed to sky, you have to admit it, stop deny and you will be better.

Pic related; a guy who's much more influential and based and WHITE than you will ever be cigan scum

Post your own face faggot. If you have any indio in you, you are not white. There are still some Spaniards in Mexico, but most are Mestizo mutts.

Fuck to you cigan fuck ciganska spina fuck puto fuck you

>influential
>relevant in color

lol

I am IBERIAN, unlike this cigan

retard, if you are iberian, you are mixed with blacks, so you are not white, and you are obvious stupid :)

>your entire post

funny how this guy gets posted everytime someone claims mexicans arent white
i know him cus of that lol, probably the only white-ish mexican (the eyes say hes not white)

No, he looks neither spanish nor italian. He actually looks like a spic from Mexico.

I have no problem with Mexicans, an enemy of the jew is an ally of mine. Don’t let the divide and conquer shills talk you down. Hail victory Mexican brothers.

How about this then

Pic related, an actual Spaniard from Sup Forums; looks no whiter than me. If he is white why am I not white?

Confirmed for white. Mestizos are still a large percentage of the Mexican population though, so just remember that.

>If he is white why am I not white?

because he is brown half arab! haha

bullshit, whites should not accept all colors just because they feel they are white.

No less white than their american counterparts.

der untermensch

Lol his parent migrated to Mexico he’s not native you retard. However northern Mexico has some white people and it’s genes are not a total waste.

Anyone can be Mexican though.

t. romanian

Fuck this shit, if mexichangos are white so are we. Pic related is me, mucho gusto.

ours now bitch

>American flag defending spics

this nigga looks jaundice

am I white?

I agree. Chicanos are the faction (((they))) have taken for granted. Chicanos will fight on the side of civilization in the coming race war, much to the surprise of leftists.

white or not "debate" aside spics do have a unique perspective.
as a general observation of average, LEGAL, non-criminal latino/spic families in America:
>they have a christian identity
what i think to be the most important and obvious distinction.
>they believe in family values to an extent
>they have visible work ethics
>they are intelligent enough and kind enough to operate normally in society
>they tend to mind their own business
when we shit on or promote "le based spic" or "based black guy" there is always a bit of truth in the example simply because the subject is advocating for a position that "should not be" their own based on common racial politics. if we were to truly examine this phenomenon we would see that our goals are more obtainable than we think. we have seen enough proof that straight away advocating for white ethno state is not going to make us a lot of friends or help further promote our more relate-able interests. finding the misstep in our march is one of our largest issues and also the reason why so many plants flock to our weak points to try and disable our progress or lead it in confusing directions so as to further isolate us from the normie.

saying "spics are white" in this thread is a curve-ball pitch, the correct way to say it is: a lot of spics also advocate for an informed populous who are aware of the dangers that modern degeneracy poses, and upset with the active redefining of our foundation principles by ideologies that hope to devalue all that our country has done and the opportunities it offers its citizens. you could blame either side for representing too much or not enough their race but the real issue is to reveal the enemy and work together to dismantle all of its machinations..

to me ive always seen this "white-spic" attitude as an opportunity. some of you are more willing to work with white faggots because of skin color. our spicy friends are an untapped valuable ally.

>Milk Viking Party

Nerds are my people. Absurd ideas always get a good chuckle out of me.

There never were niggers in italy or spain you dumb gipsy

i didnt know Jesus browsed Sup Forums

People like you are absolute scum. White people need to be tribal, regardless of "muh religion" or sexuality. Fuck you, white pride worldwide, non-whites need to stay away

>white pride worldwide
No thanks. The non-whites deserve their place in the sun and we don't have a right to colonies unless we literally can't sustain ourselves.

yeee-haaaw yee-haaaw
let your skin energy do the rest
dumbasses!

Sorry most of you aren't white. Still you can be accepted in our countries if you do something great like kill gorillions of race traitors

>

Dude only 10% of mexicans in mexico are indians

Yes Mestizo's might have indian blood but most mexicans in the north have European blood in them

I have 88% European blood

From greek the spanish the Italians the germans and the Portuguese

Posting a pic of the bad side of mexico huh? Lol you are a manipulater

Lol

My bisabuelo was a Spaniard who killed lots of Heretic scum

Pic related is me too ;)

We're not white neither are the Argentinean people lmao! Jk

WE ARE NOT WHITE!

Stop opening these threads. Why aren’t erased by mods?

I mean just look how brown in am

Many of us are!

Mexicans are fair weather fans.

Back when Obama was winning you guys were all about "fuck whitey!", La Raza and all that bullshit and even claiming that Mexicans have black blood in them. Now that Trump is in office all these Mexicans be like "hey were white too you know! Im 60% Spaniard!" This is just a bullshit ploy to avoid deportation.

Mongrels who do this just want white pussy. I know from experience, because I'm 1/8 Iroquois. Do not ever trust the motivations of mongrels.

Yeah, the key word here is IN MEXICO.

The ones in the US are almost all MESTIZOS AND INDIOS.

Holy fuck, not this fucking beaner again.
Weve been over this Paco, you havent been white since you butthurt spics went all the way to the SCOTUS to bitch that real whites (Europeans) kept throwing you retard hothead weaklings in the slammer, and that you want to be considered non-white.

You sealed your fate, now reap it.

Mecicans love the germans most of us hate niggers if you look at the graphs

breed by the Spaniard yet the Mexican calls themselves white am I missing something

And a lot of white people are weaboos who love Japan.

Doesnt mean they belong there, fampai, sorry.

/thread

No you aren't spicboi. Stop shilling. No-one will be swayed and all threads will simply be turned into epic hate threads.

We actually adapt to survive unlike whites and niggers.

No, you're not white, and Spaniards didn't have shit to do with the founding of the USA. In fact, they tried to get in the way of its growth. Go live in solidarity with Mexicans in Mexico.

Never said i belong in the states im from mexico dude seriously how fucked are you? Talking to me like a fucking nigger! Rude ass boy

Many Mestizo's in mexico (which make up most of the population there) do have blood from iran and some germatic blood as well

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Mexicans

google.com/amp/s/www.thelocal.de/20160411/6-things-you-never-knew-linked-mexico-and-germany/amp

Sorry the last one was the wrong link here this one should have been the second one

google.com/amp/s/sonoranorte.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/german-mexican-heritage-in-mexico/amp/

I don't get why Mexican Caztisos always say they are white, no your not and theres nothing to be ashamed you're like a new race. Blood of the New and old.

(EXCLUDING MIERDstizos)

Don't you see, you're a product of the victor, and with your native blood no Leftist can shame you unlike the Anglos who get constant harrasment from niggers and Jews. Your/Our blood gives us a double claim to this continent.
The Americas belong to three peoples, Europeans, Mestis people, and the natives, no one else, no Asians, no blacks, no Indians, no middle easterners.

They never were white, just the elite of them rest 56% face, if they are white why USA need a walk??? LOL

Who establish Canada, The United States, Mexico and the rest of the Latin American countries was it an Afgans some ,Armenian, was it some Punjab, was it a Sino, or a Jap. No its was The Europeans, and The Mestis. Why do we have to take in everyones international dirty laundry it pisses me off when Jews in the Americas feel that they have any right to these lands, both the Ashkenazim and the Sephardim

We make fun of Europe for what has been happening with the migrant crisis but we've been open to the most barbaric people for centuries from the Insectoid-like Asians and the Cancerous Arabs, Magrebs, Bedouins, Levanites. We should throw them into the sea

lmao

>Mexicans are white
>Iberian genes were polluted by Arabs and North Africans long ago
>Natives were essentially lost tribe of Asians
>Spics interbreed heavily today with nigs in South America
You're essentially the mutt end-product of the kike schemes. I don't blame you, of course, you didn't choose to be this way, but you're exactly the future we want to avoid at all costs.

Get your countries together and we'll talk.

found you nigger, think shifting boards would save you?

jew detected.
i am white. i am proud. i do mistrust others but i can see that it does not make me stronger, it makes me weaker. mistrust stems from fear, and fear from from not understanding yourself or your enemy. you're a eurofag/memeflag anyway, i was speaking of Americans and American spics. if you are too angry about it to have a dialogue or respond to any valid points i DID have, then that's your own fault. you go ahead and be mr.whites-only until you are forced to disown your own coal burning children who simply don't know any better because society has brainwashed them better than you could. ill work in the mud if i have to to achieve the goals we share, even if you are to lazy to go after it. dont be afraid, you wont get your hands dirty. if two strangers who are spics meet on the road they can speak spanish and feel more at ease with eachother, how does the same even go for whites or blacks? if anything they understand race solidarity better than whites because they are able to find common ground just with a language. you say im scum, IM WHITE, you realize you will chase everyone out of your camp before you even begin to realize whats happening, and doing so by following the same static thinking of the communist.
ALL men are brothers. you are my brother.
find a common ground between US at least, or you are as bad if not worse than the jew.
...but i think you just ARE a jew. so welcome to the thread, David. brother. when will you find Christ?

You are welcome here as far as I'm concerned. Do something about your gangs. Start voting republican, electing republican representatives. promote moral values (catholic).

Everyone tries so hard to white. Were at the top of the food chain after all. The master race. Now even the wetbacks are coming on lol to seek validation from the superior white men. Hilarious.

Indeed.

you lost us at intellectually superior. So long as you have no native american blood you are white; spaniards are obviously white. the OG spaniards whom conquistidated of course

>30% slave blood proud southern gentleman

Literally fucked and brought Niggers to the New World, b-but trust me I'M WHITE. Why are le 56 (((Americans))) and South Americans infatuated with the monkey-man?

thanks for defense leaf, i do appreciate it. to play devils advocate however, to me places in the sun are earned not deserved. we DID have a right to colonies because the savages in them were a poor example of the potential the land had just waiting to be unlocked. i advocate nothing but the will of God so let survival and spoils go to the fittest. saying that, i implore you and all of us to do the best we can while we have the chance, or our way WILL be lost forever.

Thats pretty brown desu...

It's OK to be civilised without being white. It's just very hard to achieve.

I'm white too. How do you do, fellow whites?

Can anyone explain to me why you had so much German immigration a while back?

I love how people still respond to Chicanon