What are you beliefs on children handling/operating firearms?

What are you beliefs on children handling/operating firearms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b4NJlkCd6Ts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ah...
Remember when America was a high-trust society before the kikes ruined it all?

Nothing wrong with children handling firearms with the supervision of their parents. When it comes to firearms being open/accessible near children, I think part of reasonable gun safety is to ensure that children who do not understand what a gun is or think it is a toy cannot get their hands on it.

We have a firearms club in my university

Train safety and responsibility into them early.
Get them a single shot rifle and work with them to respect the firearm.
youtu.be/b4NJlkCd6Ts

No problem with it, they should learn young.

This. Younger children can start with crew-served weapons to learn cooperation and sharing.

Should maybe teach her to tie her shoes first.

Chris Kyle said it best in my opinion. When I had direct access to my first rifle, even despite having put a few hundred rounds through it at this point, I felt the desire to handle it to constantly in order to satisfy my natural fascination with such a beautiful piece of machinery.

Kids have no real concept of life and death, especially with the derealization they grow up from due to the internet/vidya, so there's no respect for guns as a tool of both aspects of life.

Train them now cause they're gonna need it in the inevitable race war.

i like the way you think, user.

Forgot my pic.

Firearm training should be mandatory.
- If under 12, should use top half of pic related, a CZ 452 Scout
- If over 12, should use the bottom half, a CZ 452 Special

the savage rascal is a piece of shit 3moa .22

like niggas is u even tryin?

Every kid over 10 should have 5 firearms
and use them every week
we're gonna need to take back America
and take over central /south america while we're at it
this will inevitably lead to some skirmishes
LET'S FUCKING DOOOOEEEET
NO MORE SHITSKINS

Children and guns are a bad idea. Your average gun is too heavy for a typical child to operate safely and effectively.

Children are better suited to crew served weapons. The stationary nature of a mortar or heavy machinegun relies less on the childs strength and builds teamwork.

das sweet

been looking for a rifle chambered in 762x39 cus we get that cheap military surplus north korean ammo for 15 cents a round

a gun is a gun

pretty easy when everybody was white. can you imagine giving one of the monkeys or goblins a gun?

endless are the depths of amerimut retardation

My daughter is six, and can handle a rifle.
We have a rifle club for kids near me, and they
cover firearm safety. Many gun owners I know
need a safety course. My daughter knows more
than most of the trogs at my local range.

I have no problem at all.

Under supervision it's fine

Less chance for them to hurt themselves or others if they understand how to use them and respect what they can do.

Y so hostile leaf?

nobody should limit it ..mainly because Mommy and Daddy should be Afraid...very afraid

I got my first gun at 6 years old and was able to keep it in my room with no problems whatsoever. Only retarded kids who go to public school would have a problem dealing with the responsibility of having a gun as a kid.

Train and practice.

Only when their Fireteam is led by an adult

>kids who go to public school

You mean most kids?

I have had my son around firearms since he could understand fairly simple situations/commands, so that was when he was around 5 yrs. old.
I plan on teaching him to shoot a .22 this year. He will be 8 yrs. old.

Absolutely this.

Teach them now so they can defend themselves in the war the previous generations are too frightened to fight

I moreso meant the kind of bottom of the barrel retarded kids who would not be able to understand anything in any other kind of environment. But sure.

Teaching them to shoot isnt the same as teaching someone to fight in war.

It's fine if the adult isn't an idiot like that guy in the uzi clip. Wtf was he thinking

Only for educational purposes until age 12.

Hunting and target practice, under careful supervision from ages 12 to 18. Weapon only entrusted when getting ready to shoot.

At age 18 you get them a license and you're done.

Don't need a license to shoot in muh freedom land!

You need it to carry.

No

but you have to be 21 to conceal and carry

Wait, so it's not just drinking?
What's wrong with your age laws?

Actually, thirty-one states allow the open carrying of a handgun without any license or permit, although in some cases the gun must be unloaded. Fifteen states require some form of license or permit in order to openly carry a handgun.
And there are other various loopholes.
Such as in TN you can legally carry a loaded weapon in your car without a permit.

If you're drunk and carrying a gun you can get arrested for very obvious reasons.

We have no age laws any one at any age can own a gun, but not a pistol until the age 21

Under 18 must be under supervision of someone 21+

I have literally never been to a state where it's required to have a permit

Just submit the background check be over 18 and not be irresponsible with guns.

Start em early so they are proficient, trained in safe operation and not afraid of their usage.

God, I love US laws sometimes.

My eldest is five soon and I need to figure out the best way to teach him. The only range nearby is indoors and loud as fuck; not a great first impression.

Regardless, teaching kids how to use tools of all kinds is vitally important. There's nothing worse than a teenager who doesn't know how anything works and feels helpless in the world.

Thats why they make youth models.
They have since the 50s

our laws are pretty cool, but sometimes our laws are absolute shit.

I found a chart for you.
Also some states will recognize other state's permits.

Not saying i don't believe you I'm just saying I never went into a state that requires permits

dad used to take me hunting when I was 5. Good times.

They usually suck at it. And never give two of them guns at the same time. While your working with one the other will forget all the rules you went over 30 seconds before and be pointing theirs right at you screaming "it's broken why didn't it go bang."

Like what?

if its only like pic related the its A okay
but then i think imagine chicago children with guns
the adults there dont know how to operate firearms imagine theyr kids

my diddy had me shooting techs since I was 2. I got busted climbing up the cupboard and trying to load a mag and got him in a lot of trouble.

Kids - yes
Pets - yes

All members of the family should be armed at all times.

As long as they’re supervised and thought proper gun safety and respect then I see it as a pretty good excersise in discipline and a good example of responsibility.

Yeah I would take him to the open countryside first.
Also start with something small. You don't want to scare him.
Start by teaching him basic rules: Always stand behind the shooter, a gun is always loaded etc.
Oh, and make sure you tell him to cover his ears!

I grew up shooting so I'll pass that on to them.

>weed is illegal but cigarettes are not

>You can not legally kill an intruder in your house

>Assisted suicide is illegal, but when our pets suffer they are put down with haste

>You can legally marry a child with the parents 'O.K"

>tfw leftists are anti-firearm, but pro-(((immigration)))
>tfw they don't understand you can only have one or the other

If they were in any way logical I wouldn't hate them anywhere near as much.

That last one tho....

In New York State, handguns are illegal.
The permit you get from a judge entitles you to possess whatever handgun that is placed on the permit through the amendment process.

Permits come in two types, premise permits where you can have a handgun on your person for your home or business. The other is full carry.

Damn! I bet he did.
I keep mine locked up. Which makes them kind of useless, until I can fully teach and trust my son not to play with them.
I'm all for starting early, but at 2 you don't have any understanding of firearms.

What about it?

I live in shithole Kansas, but our gun laws are pretty nice here so I'm not complaining

Also what's the diff between a licenses and a permit for guns? more privilege or something?

safety first
educate your dumbasses, fuckers

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

i wish this gun was my dick haha

Yeah I figured anarchos were pedophiles

they want anarchy so they can rape and marry kids.

Should be mandatory for whites, illegal for all forms of nigger from aids niggers and nacho niggers to shekel niggers and rice niggers.

Yes. All white children should be trained to shoot invaders. Every citizen should essentially be part of a guerilla citizens' army to defend the home nation from invasion.

This

>those shoelaces

You can just tell she is a dirty little slut

It's a essential part of raising children in todays world.

Gotta protect our kids from Pedo Nigger Jews

>yuropoors are afraid of this

since when and why?

This girl is 10x more alpha than anything the left has to offer

If we had more like her black and sandnigger rapes on white women would be virtually 0 except for sjw women who deserve it

I saved and named that years ago, before the migrant crisis. Yuropeeans used to largely be rabidly more anti-gun back then, with a few exceptions (swiss and finns).

You can trust kids that are raised in a homogenous society not to turn on their fellow students. Same race, same ideology, same religion, shared history. Do Chad and Chazz want to kill each other when they see each other in church every Sunday, and disagree only slightly on important political topics?

How about Chad and Tyrone the Muslim nigger who literally has been taught his entire life to hate whitey? The less white the U.S. gets, the more of its soul it loses.

>university
>children

>le Joos
ebin meme XDDDDD

I see.

care to give a history lesson or should I just fuck off?

Ohhh nvm. He meant elementary kids.

If you're a shill, fuck off

If you're a newfag lurk moar

The US has never been a homogeneously white society.

It's a nice sport at any age.

Old enough for using firearms. Old enough for taking my dick in their pooper.

t. Democratic user

Watching videos like that makes me kinda wish I had a kid to go shooting with

>You can not legally kill an intruder in your house
>reddit spacing
fucking retarded confirm.

No problems, if they are trained properly. Country-boy Canuckistani here. I learned to shoot from my father at about 10, and owned my own rifle (a Cooey .22 that is so old that it doesn't even have a serial number) by the age of 12, a hand-me-down from my grand-uncle who use to shoot bullfrogs for dinner with it. I am fairly ancient now, but after a couple of Soviet M44s, an M91-30 long rifle, and a Remington shotgun, and being trained on the FN_FAL, which I deeply love, I am most happy with the ancient Cooey .22, as it will reliably drive nails at 100 yards. Come at me. :-)

What?

>democratic
>pedo
no surprise here

Not sure if there are any benefits to handling firearms at young age, but I am sure that it was a lot of fun. Some of my best memories as a kid were hanging out "plinking" on our property with my dad.

mfw wisconsin took away the minimum age limit for mentored hunting.

Be careful what you wish for, though. Some children do not grow up to be very good heavy weapons operators.

Not a problem, two 7-8 year old girls were ripping it up with their dad at the range today. Hell the could outshoot me with a .223 any day

As long as the parents are responsible and teach them good habits.

>Country literally founded on that very principle

>BRAAP
>BRRAAAAP
>BRAP
>BRAP

In practice that's a joke. Stop reading white nationalist memes.