The Kalergi plan

Multiculturalism and Diversity in white nations only was first established by mixed race Jew lover Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi.

In his book called "Pracktischer idealismus" he argues that through mass immigration Europeans would be turned into an identityless rabble of mixed races who according to him would be easily controlled by a ruling elite. This elite would be Jewish in its entirety.

The elite of the USA and EU today are following in his plans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll redpill you on Sweden if you don't know this already.

Of the seven largest Swedish dailies, five are owned by Jews and the remaining two by Jewish investment banks. Not a single big daily is owned by Swedes.

The Jewish Bonnier family have the biggest monopoly, owning four of the biggest papers 96 book publishers, 42 business and trade press newspapers, 105 digital news platforms, 9 film companies, 176 magazines, 23 major papers, 33 TV stations, and 33 “other” media outlets.

One of their largest dailies is the Dagens Nyheter, the most influential paper in Sweden, which shapes public discourse. This was the paper that covered up sexual attacks on Swedish girls at a festival in 2015. The Bonnier family also fired their Chief Editor, Erik Månsson, after he published articles in the 1990s showcasing opposition among Swedes to mass immigration.

In fact, the open borders campaign in Sweden started in 1964 when David Schwarz, Jewish, penned "The Immigration Problem in Sweden" in the Dagens Nyheter. This started a fierce debate, led by Schwarz & his Jewish co-thinkers. All Jewish contributors favoured multiculturalism. This resulted in an immigration bill in '75. The Cons. Rightist Party, which first embraced multiculturalism was led by Gunnar Heckscher of Jewish descent. This is in accordance with that lovely lady from Sweden who says Jews lead the push for Europe to become multicultural. In fact, Israel even pays migrants $3'500 to "relocate" to Sweden.

It's all projection, same with the "master/chosen race" and ethnic genocide garbage.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:LGBT_people_by_religion

>Richard von Coudenhove-Kalergi.
guy is mountain german mixed with japanes. what are you on about?

bump

We know.

He was a reptilian/moonman superkike.

In retrospect. Anti-semitism is self-defence against Jewish supremacy.

This is why i spit on Trumptards. They are Zionist dogs and puppets. The Jew says jump and Trumptards asks how high.

Gtkrwn

What ever happened to this despicable cunt?

It's funny how Canadians and Swedes are the most vocal about shit. As if your shithole countries aren't a direct reflection of how much you suck at everything. Enjoy being conquered.

Finally a decent tread.
Bump.

"Following Jesus Christ" Its more funny how someone using the Swastika would 1. Lick the asscrack of a Jew. 2. Protect the good name of Jews.

Take that symbol away. You don´t deserve it goy.

checked

Lol my post wasn't directed at you. My bad

Muslims are indeed an enemy. But they are mere opportunists. The ones causing the shit going on in the west are exclusivly the Jews.

Actually, I just think it's amusing how you think you have America figured out. The alternative to Trump was Clinton. Then you ridicule the entire demographic that supports him.

I dont really know what I'm defending, but it's annoying seeing these 3rd-hand opinions, which are just flames, and no solution.

This thread is a big cryfest that lacks introspection of your own cucked country and OFFERS NO PROPOSED SOLUTION.

Whining without a solution plan is beta shit

This. Muslims would be no threat to us, without the Commies bringing them in and ignoring their jihad.

"The alternate to Trump was Clinton" thats the same crap ass excuse that leftwingers in the Sanders camp used when voting for Clinton.

They are both zionists puppets. Trump even more so than Clinton. His tounge is so far up the Jew ass its never gonna come out.

"Moreso than Clinton"

There is no such thing. The entire American government is ZOG. To blame the puppet and not the cabinet is a sign of blue pill.

Www.thezog.info

Then why consider Trump a better solution? He wants the brown Mexicans gone? Yeah what enemy do you prefer? The enemy you can see or the enemy that you can´t?

Not this. Trump is a gateway to true Nationalism. He is not the savior by any means, but he will slow down immigration and shift the overtone window towards us. Giving us the time that we desperately need. Learn from the left, be loyal to the end goal, not the party or politicians. Trump is an ally for now.

Slowing immigration is meaningless as long as the system is intact. You can NEVER have true change within the realm of democracy. Its not possible. History have proven that true change can only come from the barrel of a gun.

As Americans (considering your own forefathers) you should know this. Or you´d still sing God bless the Queen.

Openly Christian (even if it's fake)
2nd Amendment.

ok you nodcuck that lives in swedcuckistanland how do you explain pic related?

It went down during Obama aswell. The border wall with Mexico was also increased during Obama.

Should i like Obama becuse of that you dumb zionist asslicker?

your just mad that you are the most cucked scandanavian country and all the other scandy countries want you faggot ass dead before your cancer consumes all of scandanavia.

also, we burgers are going to reform our immigration system because we are better than you

Nah im mad becuse im having a discussion with a dumbass American zionist. That shit is annoying as hell.

digits dont lie swedecuck

Neither does the fact that there are 4 million Muslims in America. A number thats increasing even with Trump. Good luck with that :)

at least we are putting travel bans are muslims, lowering the refugee amount, have a presidents that yells at them about muslim attacs and islamic terror, and at least we are reforming our immigration.

meanwhile sweden is at the forefront of bringing in as many shitskin refugees as possible while printing pamphlets to show the shitskins how to rape your womens.
face it swedecuck, there is a reason why you hold the cuck crown and there is a reason why everyone on Sup Forums makes fun of you

So 15 million jews on earth is too many, that seems clear. What is the maximum number that can be permitted on earth without recklessly bringing endless endless suffering to mankind?

Whats worse 4 million muslims or 4 million jews? I have a guess...

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#metoo #justicefortrayvon #kony2014

JOOS ARE A RACE AND WILL never GET RECOGNITION AS ONE, SO FUCK you STUPID QUEER JOOTARD.