Do you guys ever miss being in high school/late teens...

Do you guys ever miss being in high school/late teens? I'm in my early 20s and I'm just drodging through University in a degree that I don't really care about so I can get a job to make steady money because it's just what people do and I feel lonely and depressed. I miss being in high school and having no expectations and just fucking around. 18/19 was basically the same shit but I was NEET. I mean I'm still young but I feel like 40 years old. Life is bleak and I feel that I'm just going to get more responsibility and disappointment and then die. I've honestly thought about suicide just because I feel like there's nowhere to go but down from here. Sometimes I want to drop out of school and become a farmer or something and live off the grid, but then I feel like that'd be lonely too. In my teens I felt like the future would be full of surprises and I'd never know where I'd end up, but now I feel like all of that hope is gone and the future is dull and bleak and I'm just going to suffer and then die. I feel like I have no control anymore and my life is set in stone and I'll just get progressively more lonely and never accomplish what I want to and just work 9 to 5 and come home and be alone and try to fill the time with video games and internet and tv and media, go to sleep, and repeat. I'll never find that perfect qt and settle down, and just go through my life alone and then die. When I was younger I'd actually feel emotions about this shit, but now I'm just numb and that scares me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ1pHmWhIuY
youtu.be/hBB8ydvvBN0
youtube.com/watch?v=SDHQ1JjiUm0
youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro
huffingtonpost.com/amy-chan/assessing-friendships_b_1007904.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TL;DR why don't you join the fuckin Marines? Fag

Why would I miss high school?

I'm in 27 and I'm having the time of my life in bars/dance clubs/house parties/adventures with people

My Charisma, wit, and charm is FAR greater than what it was in high school, too.

Missing your high school days is an obvious sign that you're life is stagnating in the present.

And by the way, my high school years were awesome.

>27
>Still going to clubs
Women go to clubs to dance, women go to sit down bars to get picked up and fucked. Pleb

I enjoy getting laid on a Friday & Saturday night more than I enjoy arguing in interracial threads on Sup Forums, soyboy

Oh, I should add that dance clubs are by far the easiest place to pick up women and nothing comes close

I sort of miss it, I was popular, got laid a lot more and had no responsibility
But now I have money and can do whatever the fuck I want so it's a tossup

Maybe you should stop being a whiney bitch and make something out of your life then

I'm 20 and I feel EXACTLY the same way OP. I have had every single thought you describe there.
Things will change really soon I promise. And I mean change in the sense that things will never be the same again afterwards. At least not for a white

Keep your heads up fellas

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ1pHmWhIuY

>27, not dedicating life to wife and kids
There's only one soyboy manchild here.

>Getting married early like a dipshit that'll fall into an early divorce

Good goy

*sigh* Clubs are, loud, expensive, and full of youngfags. I'm guessing you're a lot like me when I was younger (younger than 27 btw stupid but a quick learner) why spend money on bottles, cover, deal with packed dance floors, when you can do the same shit with better odds at a bar? If for no other reason, you get a mixed crowd at a club. Women go to bars 100% to get laid, especially intelligent women. If you know how to talk and aren't an ugly cunt (club lights= lota grenades) you can pull way more often at the bar

Its called a family. Get one. Loneliness sorted.
You were fooled all your life into thinking that a career was where your dream life will be. They lied to you.
The only path to happiness is family.

I'm 28 so I am a little older than you. It's around 25-26 you realize your life is completely meaningless. You offer nothing to society except another person to fill the job position. You will do nothing for your city, your country, or your people. You're just another kid on an image board, yelling in an echo chamber hoping something will change and give you meaning, but we are all the same. Just souls swirling around a punch bowl. Doing nothing but hydrating the important people.... You suck, I suck, we all suck, but we're together and it's all okay! #MerryChristmas

>I mean I'm still young but I feel like 40 years old.
45yo. here - remeniscance bias is usually incorrect.
Enjoy what you have right now, you never know when it's going to go and there are worse things than you know.

Be a man... youtu.be/hBB8ydvvBN0

>Things will change really soon

What reasoning is this? I'm about to turn 22 in April, it seems like it's only going to get worse, I'll spend the next while finishing Uni, start working at lower tier wages, and then I'll just wake up and be 30, and I'll probably not have a wife and kids since even at 21 most girls are fucking damaged whores.

Time to grow up, brother. No man in his late 20s should miss high school.

>If you want to buy a pig; go to the pig farmer. Not the pig stall at the market.

Lmao you sound like a total loser. Hedonism is the illness of morons.

If you were in any way normal functioning in school then it's perfectly normal to miss the social side of it.

Everyone's social circle shrinks after leaving school, if you made the most of your time there you had free access to friends, schoolgirls, games, music, etc.

There's a reason normal people say your schooldays are the best of your life.

After school you have less of everything and you have to pay for it.

We get it, you're too ugly & beta for a dance club.

At a dance club, there's a mutual interest, it's dark, nobody around you is paying attention to you (or can hear your conversation with the woman for the matter), and it's far easier to cold approach women - because o the mutual interest of dancing.

You walk up to her, ask if you can copy how she's dancing, maybe in-jest plead for not to twerk as you're copying her moves, next thing you know you have her phone number, 100% guaranteed if she's single and you're decent looking.

Going in with a friend, and you're 100% golden.

That, and the girls there are always young and cute. Oh, and there's far more women at a club than a bar, too. I can't think of a single other place that's easier to pick up women than at a dance club, really

>But now I have money and can do whatever the fuck I want so it's a tossup

Yeah, I mean I guess. Money can really only buy so much, and we'd have enjoyed the cash more if we were younger.

I didn't even get laid in high school, but I miss it. College sex is fucking meaningless and empty. At least in high school getting girls was like an emotional/romantic rush, now I don't give a fuck about any women because they're all dogshit and I'll never have that "first love" and shit again.

>Having sex with different people every week and "possibly" settling down in your 30's to have autistic kids.
And your'e calling me the good goy? Manchildren anonymous is only a search away. Get help. And some cream for the herpes.

You sound like a neckbeard geek with no friends or charisma

>Its called a family. Get one. Loneliness sorted.
>You were fooled all your life into thinking that a career was where your dream life will be. They lied to you.
>The only path to happiness is family.

Yeah, but most girls my age are out getting drunk and slutting it up or already have a LTR. I should've found a girl when I was 15-19 and stuck with them and grown old with them, but now I'm too old for that.

>Dance club
>Just a bunch of retarded good for nothings shuffling awkwardly and grinding
>Not learning how to actually dance
How's it feel still being 16?

This is basically the truth. Do whatever the fuck you want OP, it's your life. If you want to fuck around doing nothing but working enough to get enough money to survive, go do that. Or go traveling. Or go spend all your money on whores and drugs and kill yourself. When you get a bit older the pressure you're feeling goes away, it just turns into the sad realization this leaf explains.

Interesting projection. Tell me more of your flaws.

I'm not in my late 20s. But I think I'll always regret not having more fun, getting laid, and partying in high school.

>And your'e calling me the good goy?

By being a low test beta male that'd rather sit in his room on Sup Forums? Yes.

I'll be living the only life I've been granted in a far more fulfilling way than you lol.

Good look with not having a life, neckbeard.

I'm sure shitposting on Sup Forums as I'm banging a cute girl will make you smile, right?

>If you were in any way normal functioning in school then it's perfectly normal to miss the social side of it.
>Everyone's social circle shrinks after leaving school, if you made the most of your time there you had free access to friends, schoolgirls, games, music, etc.
>There's a reason normal people say your schooldays are the best of your life.
>After school you have less of everything and you have to pay for it.

Exactly. Meeting people is actually really fucking hard after HS, even in Uni it's hard since most people have like a few close friends, their relationship, and then their family and everyone else is either a meaningless acquaintance or they don't interact outside of that.

Yeah, and getting girls phone numbers and subsequently getting laid.

How's it feel shitposting and getting trolled by Americans while I'm having the time of my life?

See If you go to a club where there are promiscuous drunken sluts then that's all you'll ever end up having any sort of relationship with - drunken promiscuous sluts. Similarly, if all you do is randomly fuck strangers using hookup apps where the sex is a commodity - that's all you'll ever have.

Yes I miss it sometimes. I don't miss the hormonal chaos and the usual pubercy struggling and insecurities but I miss the youth. Looking forward to the future. Having little responsibilities.
Going to the first parties and staying up at watch the sunrise together.
Sexuality was something new.
Little interest and worries about politics.

No your'e not mate plenty of time. And not all women are actually thots contrary to Sup Forums popular belief.
Go church, Societies for your hobbies, pick up a sport.
I turned into a bit of a potato at uni as well because its so easy to be lazy. Getting out and doing stuff cures the problem. Will probably help with women as well, you're not getting a girlfriend whilst sitting at home as a neet.

Unless you are doing it wrong, your 20s should destroy your high school child years. 30s are even better; who the fuck would want to be 17 again?

>it seems like it's only going to get worse
it will, until is all turns to shit.
There will be a war soon. At least in Europe, and you can always return to defend your ancestral land.

i was different i fucking hated high school. fucking piece of shit local kids. high school was a nightmare i wanted to kill myself. then i went to college and had the time of my life, all kinds of new people whole bunch of shit to do, if youre into it you could party every single day. now im 25 and getting my masters i dont want to leave the college scene but i know ill be ready for a family soon. if you have a bad time in college its purely because you arent getting involved and youre fucking up. i would give anything to relive college but oh well. get your shit together and don't be one of those faggots who talks about how great hs was its pathetic. all the "cool" faggots that i went to high school with never left the town and theyre working at a tire shop or some shit

We're not talking about forming a relationship, we're talking about banging women.

Although there's plenty of qualified college & post-college girls at dance clubs that are just there with her girlfriends, too.

It's entirely within reason that you can find a cute 8/10 Persian/vaguely ethnic chick with a degree that just happened to wanted to dance with her friends.

I'd take her over an overweight 4/10 asian girl you met wherever else

You guys really are the most pathetic cucks.

I'm 29 and life is so much more fulfilling now than it ever was in my teens or early twenties. I enjoy getting up early and seeing the sun land on my garden. Every day I get home from work I love watering my vegetables and seeing how they're doing. I have a wife but no kids yet so it just gives me something to look foward to. I enjoy working because I've become experianced enough to become a real asset to whover I work with and have garnered respect from colleagues some of which I don't even know.

How you faggots yearn for a time where you're not even in control of your feelings and the only people who respect you are people you don't even bother talking to today is seriously pathetic. If you want to be a jobless drunkard who sees his friends everyday and living off handouts there's nothing stopping you.

17-20 was fun but Age 20 was the best. 21 is expensive relative to income. By about 23 clubbing and shit leaves your system.
At 23 an older all the same shit until u wifey.

I hated high school and my peers. I had a lot of friends in grades 9 and 10 but slowly realized they were a bunch of jock hedonists and slowly withdrew from their circles. Some thought they would start to bully me until I punched on of them in the mouth during class. Good times. I ended up befriending the ultra nerds (the smart kids, not the dnd type) because they actually had interesting shit to talk about. The contrast between these two groups was staggering. Talking in the cafeteria about global politics while the jocks a few tables over were slapping each other across the face with their cock swear (not kidding. they would fondle their balls and rub their hands on each other.) I hated the plebs then, and I hate them now.

Make good money these days. Have had plenty of girlfriends and have now dropped out of the rat race and am instead saving for some land out in the countryside where I will then pursue a younger woman to have my children. Fuck everyone.

>I'll always regret not having more fun, getting laid, and partying in high school.

That is the GAYEST fucking shit I've read all day.

How the fuck could you possibly have more fun in high school than in your 20s?

I used to have hope. Other than that it's the same. Don't know what I prefer really.

I honestly don't want to work ANY job. When I was younger I thought there'd be a reward for it. There's not. It's just money for wasting your time doing meaningless shit in 99% of jobs.

I used to think when I was like 18 I could get my degree and that'd attract a 10/10 pure qt waifu who was down to earth and college girls would be smart and shit. But they're not. They're all degenerate whores who fuck a different guy every week and get drunk all the time. And it only gets worse. They'll be single moms in 10 years, etc.

In University I'm introverted as fuck and just stay in my room. I guess I could stop giving a fuck and be a normie, but at the end of the day I think I'd feel alone and depressed. I'm a Type 1 Diabetic wearing an insulin pump, insecure about my looks, and extremely quiet. Ideally I'd get a LTR with an introverted girl but I'm realizing they don't even exist. Women aren't loyal, the dating scene is shit.

High school was shit. People who are nostalgic for high school are uniformly losers as adults. Life is hard, toughen up pussy and endure like the rest of us. Why? Because existence is better than nonexistence. Humans live for the challenge, the struggle. Without it we're disgusting stagnant savages accomplishing nothing. Building towards nothing. You are a cog in the machine of humanity. Join us or quit. Your absence will hardly be noticed. Face the bleakness like a man with some backbone and fortitude because if you feel it's difficult living life, it's even harder living life when you're a mopey pussyfaggot.

>boo hoo I'm scared of responsibility because I'm a dipshit kid
God damn what a fucking pussy you are. Fucking grow a pair and own your life. I'm so fucking tired of this "life is meaningless and hard, I don't want to do it" drivel. No one else is going to give a shit about anything you do until you give a shit first. Grow the fuck up and go find something useful to do with yourself.

Hang out with “the bad crowd.” No, really. If nothing else, your life will be interesting enough for you to choose life for a few years yet. Whether that means niggers, junkies, or just rave monkeys just fuckin do it, just don’t let it interfere with ur studies

youtube.com/watch?v=SDHQ1JjiUm0
>Term of ma loof
>Ser much laid
>Have to werk for it tho
>Shood probablee get woof an jast fook arv noot thoug
>Hehe fek that te corcorn kiked in pfpprfgprspfsprfspfprsprpfpsrpfsprf

>You suck, I suck, we all suck
Speak for yourself, leaf. We're not all defeatists here.

You've got two choices:

1.) Get a crew to hang out with, go to bars have fun, be Matthew Mconnaughey from dazed in confused aka. "I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

2.) Get a hobby and pursue it relentlessly, and by hobby I mean what you really want to do with your life not whats going to pay the bills. Pursue it until you can do it professionally and make friends along the way.

I’m 26, married, making 90K with a STEM degree and traveling the world. I got my partying out of the way like a normal person when I was in college.

Meanwhile, you’re the same age as me and still bragging about getting AIDS from last week’s roast beef while your only chance at a decent life is slipping down the shitter. Once you hit thirty, you’re an old man. No woman younger than thirty is going to get involved with you and you’ll end up settling for some ditzy clown who’ll divorce you and take half your shit. I’ve had friends go down this path. You’re a fucking loser and you’re going to run out of time if you don’t stop being a retard right now.

Oh, you're just going through a mini depressive phase of being frustrated with where you want your life to be, so you're longing for a simpler time when that wasn't at the forefront.

Easy solution:

Get friends that are smarter & more charismatic than you are. That's what I did, and my life changed astronomically.

At 27, I made more friends in 2017 than in ANY other year ever, and have went out and dated more chicks in this year alone than any other year.

I repeat: Surround yourself with people smarter and more outgoing than you, and you'll eventually follow their lead.

You are who you surround yourself

>Pursue it until you can do it professionally

What happens when everything you love turns into a wage slave thing and then you keep chasing a new thing

I used to be a degenerate, sleep with as many girls I could, even tried some gay shit. Also was clueless about race, used to date black girls and have nigger friends.

To be honest I miss that hedonistic worry free life but seeing the truth is still preferable to a life of deception and self censorship.

>not college parties

Thats not how it works. Women hit the wall at 25-30, men hit the wall at 45. IF you are financially secure, mentally stable, and have a vision for your future, women will be all over you well into your 30s. The kicker is, you can never be ugly.

>Unless you are doing it wrong, your 20s should destroy your high school child years. 30s are even better; who the fuck would want to be 17 again?

20s and 30s are probably good if you're a normie and have a wife and a nice family, I guess. Even then you have to deal with your parents aging and all that shit.

I would love to be 17 again honestly. You have raging sex drive, pretty much done growing, you can drive, and you're a senior in high school - which is basically like the easiest year of High school. I liked senior year. You'd have access to prime 17 y/o pussy, and girls who weren't damaged/used up yet, maybe even some virgins. You could find a wife and keep her for life before she becomes tainted.

Also, your parents would still be paying/doing EVERYTHING for you. Being a NEET would still be accepted. No responsibilities, school is pretty easy, etc. You don't even have to do laundry or the dishes or anything.

And you'd also have the false hope that your life could turn out to be anything. Your dreams aren't crushed yet.

>and you’re going to run out of time

LOL

I'm not a woman, beta male.

I can bang as many women as I want, and settle down with a conservative mormon chick the year after.

You married early, and statistically you'll likely get a divorce sometime down the road because of it.

Unlike a man, women give zeros shits over how many sexual partners we've had. In all likelihood, I've probably dated at least one girl that's higher quality than your wife - and that same girl knew about my sexual history and didn't care :)

>if you're not a degenerate good goy manslut that only wears right wing views as an accessory instead of actually practicing them then you're a virgin
Feels good being younger than your old crusty ass and having actually settled with a woman.

>The kicker is, you can never be ugly.

People who are passionate and focused radiate this alpha vibe because they are able to shut unncessary shit out

i dont think looks plays a big part in it

inb4 "whatever loser virgin neet with no friends haha im banging tons of hot girls while your gf is getting cucked by jamal"

You need some hobbies.

I went through patches like this, 29 now.
I fucked around got absorbed in vidya and finally got my career on track now.

I'm still bored desu, but I love work and always do as much extra as I can. Keeps me sane for now. I want to look at getting fit again (after I broke my ankle and tore and Achilles)
Maybe try some writing, join a group or sports team. Making the first step is always hard to get out of a rut though.

Being 17 is great because you feel like the world belongs to you. You are naive enough to believe you have so many experiences ahead of you and you are young enough to not take full responsability for your fuck ups.

Keep making excuses, keep doing nothing, keep going nowhere, keep wishing you were some cheese-eating high school boy again. Admit failure, decide that life peaked when you were still a child.

Or fucking do something, grow up, and become a man. It's never too late.

DUDE you sound like a fucking faggot bro, for real

>You have raging sex drive

Record yourself saying that on Vocaroo, seriously. You'll embarrass yourself.

at TWENTY seven I can fap four times in a day and not be sexually fully satisfied .

>Being a NEET would still be accepted

you're tacitly saying you'd rather be a NEET than a man.

Fuck it, post a picture of yourself

Too late mate but spot on otherwise haha

>154588351
>*sigh*
>eu flag
>acting like his age means shit
don't give this redditor your (You)s

I used to like college (equivalent to high school for Amerilards), now have no friends at university and am very lonely. Never had a girlfriend but at least I had friends at college and could be the top of the class with little effort.

>manslut

That is a contender for the gayest thing posted in this thread. Also, if you think 27 is old then you have the testosterone of a 12 year old girl

>Being 17 is great because you feel like the world belongs to you.

This can be you at ANY AGE so long as you stay inspired and work on self improvement and keep busy with projects and hobbies

Go mow down on some herpes ridden vag like a good goy

don't worry about girls yet, men aren't suitable as a mate typically until they are around 30. being too young in a relationship can get you into trouble trust me. in the mean time work on being able to be friends with your fellow bros (and that will directly correlate to success meeting women later).
i fully understand being an introvert, its part of what made me hate life in high school and i sometimes struggle with it now.
but what you need to do now is join a club, either something related to your major or whatever else they offer. play a club or intramural sport if you can, and that includes shooting or even fucking bowling whatever it is
last thing you can do to get involved is join a fraternity, no reason to be intimidated by them
i understand introversion man its really tough, but you just need to really go for it and try to shut your anxiety off in social situations the best you can. id give anything to be able to relive college as a freshman, don't waste your time man and stay positive

>Oh, you're just going through a mini depressive phase of being frustrated with where you want your life to be, so you're longing for a simpler time when that wasn't at the forefront.

Honestly I've been clinically depressed since I was like 16. It started at 13-15 but I thought it was a phase.

This is extremely petty and pathetic. You really need to take a hard look at your life and reevaluate your priorities or you'll never grow up.

looks pay a huge part of attraction lol the only ones who don't acknowledge this are bluepill soycucks, dumb 10/10 chads or some part of the 80% of normal ugly guys who is in denial and thing they can get hot girls 2-3 points above the, just by 'radiating alpha mentality' or having 'sick game dude' or 'personality' and they are usually defensive as fuck.
it's not impossible to get a girl, but stop propogating this 'looks don't matter' shit because it's obviously not true if you have ever actually interacted with girls

I'm talking like 12 different girls right now, three of which are 18 year old chicks lol.

The fact that you are so intent that they must be disease ridden shows some type of insecurity lol.

You probably have less friends than I do, and your girlfriend is likely uglier than whatever chick I can choose to be mine, too

youtube.com/watch?v=PzP1XC51kro
>Actually wanting this lifestyle
Jesus wept for you soul

>Being this cucked

I would have killed myself if I did not have a nephew who is basically my best friend. I want to help guide him through life and to be a better person than I am.

I do miss High school or secondary school as it is called here. I had a cool group of friends, we had parties, hung out everyday and just had the time of our lifes, I was kinda the alpha of the group. I never got laid though, I am still a virgin now at 23. I ended up leaving school at 16 because my mother made me because she was a lazy cunt and wanted me to do all the house work. I became very introverted and antisocial and slowly lost contact with my friends. My mother made me sign onto disability when I was 17 because she wanted some income from me. I am now 23 nearly 24 and I am a NEET who has not had a friend in nearly 8 years and never been in a relationship. I feel xompletely empty, all I do everyday is wake up, eat breakfast and then sit on my PC for the day. My sister has me babysit my niece everyday and I see my nephew everyday, they are pretty much the only bit of happiness I get. I have no confidence or motivation to do something with my life, I will most likely be dead in the next 10 years.

The only thing you miss is the prime pussy, but don't worry, even a 28 year old can easily score with as young as 15 year olds.
Just enjoy every day.
Getting a gf basically just happens if you grab the chance, just don't think you need one.

AND NOW FACE MY TRUE POWER

Same feelings same age. My teens and infancy were great. Stop depressing thoughts, you need to be angry. Think about race mixing sluts. You own these women, they're your property if you kill their non-whites partners you could keep them as sex slaves and breeders. Think about an Aryan Space Empire. The universe belongs to us, we're only second to God, except because we don't go for it. Are we going to go for it??

Have you made an impact on this world? Or, have helped someone who had an impact? If not, you're meaningless.

Lmfao you're a slave to the system. Good job getting in massive debt for minimal wages. A year after trading crypto I have over half a million dollars and I have no debt LOL

>tried doing music for a while
on the internet and I failed at it, wasted like 17-18 doing that, realized it was going nowhere and music was a dead end career much less BEING a musician, and just stopped having dreams and settled into a Business major. I hate being alive every second of my life.

I had one relationship with a girl when I was 19, and I loved the fuck out of her, thought she'd stay with me forever, she was just like me, loved music, browsed Sup Forums, and actually seemed to care for me. Then it took a huge 180 and she shitted on my entire life and told me to kill myself and pinpointed every insecurity I ever told her and basically made me feel worthless and I lost all of my confidence and I'm still semi-recovering from that. Although, nowadays I mostly just feel hopeless and dead inside.

When I was in my teens I was miserable every day which is half of the reason I ended up in this pit. Now I'm in my mid 20's somehow recovered and doing very well by society's standards and still wish I was dead a few times a week, thanks Sup Forums

early teens were great, but i've been about as desensitised and blackpilled as i am now since i was like 16(years and years ago before illiterate retards report).

i miss being a gormless 14 year old just screwing around with no responsibilities or understanding of how fucked the world around me was getting.

You're wrong, friend, and obviously young.

Things wont change. You have to make it happen. Pull yourself up and stop expecting the world to do it for you you filthy commie

>user tells me to stop being sad and start being mad
>now want to go on a rampage
what do?
(it's a joke CIA,NSA, etc.) hehe

Simply put, if you find friends that are more radiant and emit positive energy than you do, you'll eventually fall into that mindset.

huffingtonpost.com/amy-chan/assessing-friendships_b_1007904.html

I don't know the website that archives shit, but yeah.

Psychologically speaking, you naturally adjust to who you hangout with.

Steve Jobs only wanted A-list business people and engineers at Apple, and it became the most profitable country in America (the world?).

Not saying all your friends needs to have the personality of a rockstar, but sure-fire way to become alpha and to create positive energy and to be an influencer? Find friends who do all of that already.

it's just science nigger. your looks show your genetic worth. why the fuck would women be attracted to things like personality? cracking jokes doesn't tell them you have a good immune system or could win a fight.

You are either too young to understand or an old fuck believing that he still can have fun despite slowly turning into a zombie. Your prime years for being dumb and try all sort of different shit are 18-25.

It’s never too late to go back OP

no
hated highschool. i always finished work early and got a few chapters ahead in most classes so it got so boring all the time.
my high school sweetheart cheated on me after 5 years together and upended my whole life in my early 20s. it took a long time for me to bounce back from the bottom

>The only thing you miss is the prime pussy

What the fuck does this even mean? This means nothing, really.

I'd much rather bang a hot 25 year old chick who's sexy and charismatic than a teenager chick you docile beta cuck

what is this overcomp 2020

>don't worry about girls yet, men aren't suitable as a mate typically until they are around 30.

I never understood this. I feel like the best relationships are probably in your teens/early 20s since they're actually pure and only about romance/love/attraction/emotions and first time or at least relatively new experience like sex, kissing, whatever

By the time I'm 30, I don't think I'll want girls as much either. You totally lust after girls as a young man, and it's all new to you, by the time I'm 30 I'll either completely stop caring about it or have had enough of women.

Even at 21, I don't really "care" about women. I just want to fuck them. I used to have hope that decent women existed, and young girls were kind of inexperienced and emotionally vulnerable, but as you get older everyone seems to stop giving a fuck and it becomes about money/status/career/etc. rather than passion.

When people talk about 30 being prime for pussy, they mean it's prime for gold diggers and finding a woman that'll marry/settle down for you after she's ridden the cock carousel and just wants a successful dude to get her pregnant and trap into being with her for life.