What's Sup Forums opinion on poaching? What should we do regarding the degenerates fucking with our wildlife?

What's Sup Forums opinion on poaching? What should we do regarding the degenerates fucking with our wildlife?

kill

People who love deadly animals more than humans are pathetic.

Kill every lion and tiger. Who cares

Thats right goy. Love all humans and only humans now take these Somalian refugees or else your a bigot.

Yea, not giving a shit about animals that would gladly rip me to bits makes me a jew

If they just leave the body it seems pretty bad. They should offer hunting licenses to make it legal, but Africans aren't really compatible with law.

Oh fug

This thread is futile OP, Sup Forums these days is full of literal idiots who are too mentally stunted to understand the concept of conservation. Anything inconvenient should be wiped out to make room for 1 billion more nigger babies.

Elephants are smart as fuck and shouldn't be killed.

Killing an elephant should be animal abuse.

Lions and other carnivores are fair game though.

Literally nigger behavior.

>the most important part of an ecosystem should be wiped out because they are too scary.

I want to eat elephant
just to try it
to bad you can't get the meat here
lot of steak for one critter

>My country is an absolute 1st world shithole, but listen to me

That's not poaching though, that's a legal hunt kill that some rich fuck paid nogs a ton of money for the privilege.

Poaching is when nogs hunt down a specie to extinction because they lack the ability to understand the consequences of their actions. Let them do it and shoot down every nog on a raft after they've turned their countries into a barren shithole.

Poaching occurs because of poverty, people are literally trying to feed a family - Poaching primarily occurs in areas where hunting is banned - If people are allowed hunt these animals under the scientific guidance of game wardens for a price, we have more game and less poaching, this has worked everywhere it has been instituted in africa etc...

Implying nogs wouldn't keep on poaching without paying
Imlying game wardens wouldn't take bribes to look the other way

Even nig nogs understand how money works dumb dumb. people who continue to poach are killed - put in prison

game wardens are usually white and then select people are trained, they gain very high social status

Pussy. Shooting a wild animal like a lion or elephant is the scariest fucking thing to do. It takes balls.

To partake of nature within reason for food and what you need I can understand.

This was not needed and in my perfect rule book those people would be round up and dispatched the very same way they kill3d that poor soul!
I would show them zero mercy and deal justice elegantly, because you know justice is natural elegance and grace.

Niggers should be genocided and Sub-Saharan Africa should be turned into a giant nature preserve.

That looks delicious

you know these hunting safari parks actually breed these animals to be hunted for a lot of money. they probably do more for endangered species than you potato eating leprachaun ass

>animals that would gladly rip me to bits
>islamiic immigrants dont do this more often than every natural predator known to man

Completely unrelated