Anyone else had ancestors fighting for the Axis?

Like it says. Let's share stories. Who else had ancestors on the good side of WW2.

Picture is of my grandpa with his Waffen SS unit

Other urls found in this thread:

feldgrau.com/WW2-German-Officer-Fritz-Dewald
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well looks there are only kikes here. Well my grandpa was a holy man who killed commies on the Eastern front for the future of the White race

Last bump attempt

Heil Hitler!

My grandfather fought in the battle of stalingrad as a radio man.

He was wounded in close combat trench warfare and medivaced to Lemberg before the noose closed.

He carried soviet shrapenal in his back and side until the day he died.

Half black yet my German great uncle was an SS war hero.

Not got much to be proud of racially beyond what I achieve myself, but I'm damn proud of that.

F
F

No, but my grandfather avoided fighting for commies and was arrested for it.

My grandfather killed dozens of Ruskies while Finland was allied with the Axis. His brother was wounded in war and became an asshole who would hit horses because they didn't plow the fields properly.

One of the stories that strike out is the one where the Russian bodies formed a natural wall for them and they used them to cover themselves.

Granfather was nationalist during Spanish Civil war. Still conservate his pistol, disarmed by drills though

My great grandpa died fighting for the ustase in ww2 his platoon got surrounding by a bunch of brits in karlovac and they all got slaughtered. The allies are just as much of war criminals as the axis

I had family on both sides of the Pacific.

No it’s just no one wants to admit their grandparents losers who faught against liberty

Kinda? Granfdfather and Great Uncle fought in talvisota and jatkosota.

It’s a shame they couldn’t get to him earlier.

Holy shit magic, my thread was dead for hours and suddenly there is a storm, wonder how this works, now I will answer ya'll

Oh, and Great Uncle fought the Nazis in Lapin sota.

That looks like Wehrmacht desu Sven

> faught against liberty

muh liberty

Go back to your liberty and reddit, kike

Yea, but we won.

F

Yeah, I had a great-uncle who ultimately became commander of all German forces in Denmark. He's pictured here as a major.

>He says as he posts under the Dixie flag

That’s a winner!

F F F F F
F
F
F F F
F
F
F

Glorious! Well at least he survived the war. So he was one of the few who got back from the gulags long after the war?
Thanks nigger
So how did the SS war hero end up spawninga half nigger? I mean I am as Aryan as it gets. Still I gotta say, due to your relative fighting for the good side I will not spit on you for being a nigger. Good job mate!
Well at least he did something. Good job!
Sweet Finnish brother, I am sure he must have killed a lot! Commies were animals after all!
Well not quite applicable, but at least he killed commies so good job.
Here we go, finally a true Axis mate! Yep the British scum even handed over Croatians to be executed by Yugoslav communist partisans. Basically the Brits sending Croats to certain death did what they falsely accused Germans of doing. How did your great grandpa get away?
You're Japanese?
Awesome mate! I am also quarter Finnish, but my grandma did not fight like my grandpa did.
Go to hell allied pig

Dude

feldgrau.com/WW2-German-Officer-Fritz-Dewald

10+ family members from Croatian ustashe reporting in for duty.

That's him!

according to my family, my great-grandpa (official of some kind) was still in germany until 1945 before he came to Argentina in the same year, through the Triple Frontier

we don't know many details of that chapter of his life besides some info and stories here and there, although I will receive his documents, letters and photos when I turn 25

>grandpa
You're either 60 years old or lying

Unfortunately he didnt make it out he had my grandma in ‘44 he was drafted to defend the homeland died a year later. They swept the whole incedent under the rug. Brits never acknoledged killing an innocent man

My grandfather wasn't old enough to fight in WWII but got drafted to blow up commies in the Korean War. It's never mentioned in america because communist jews run everything and having the first war in the cold war be one of communist aggression doesn't fit the narrative.

>So he was one of the few who got back from the gulags long after the war?

He was wounded when they could still evacuate the wounded before stalingrad was encircled.

He was sent to the west front in france after he recovered in the hospital and was captured by the americans near the end of the war, so no gulag for grandpa.

My great-grandfather, Jose Fausto Gonzalez, delivered the Zimmerman note.

first major war*

>60
>most men fighting in wwii were born in the 20s
>had children in the 40s and 50s
>who had their children in the 60s, 70s, and 80s
>"you have to be 60 years old because i am a nigger retard who cannot into math"
The first Gen Xers have another two years before they hit 60, you fucking imbecile.

my Great Grand father (Italian) fled to Mexico before WW2. I wish I was full italian...

F

Yeah. Like, all of them, lol.

I had a German girl couch surfing once, she brought up the whole Nazi jew holocaust thing on her own and how bad it was and how everyone in Germany is deeply concerned and embarrassed of that stain in the history. That said, her hair color was purple with hints of red and she was very lefty.

Are you embarrassed of your history?

>ancestors fought both Germans and Russians
Fuck everyone, leave Poland alone.

Why fucking should i? I look at some of the very few pictures i got of my grandfathers in their Wehrmacht uniform and what do i see? People who fought a war they thought was in the best interests of their people, their nation, and their family at that time.

What do i have to be ashamed of? Exactly. Nothing. Quite the contrary, i'd say.

your lineage survived the deadliest part of the war

Grandfather and great-uncle from my father's side were both into the Iron Guard of Romania. My grandfather served 19 years in hard labor, working on the Danube Channel after the communists came to power.

Their brother was a priest and he was killed in 1953 because he refused to work with the scum.

nope, gg no re scrubs

You shouldn't be, of course. I was just curious as it seems some if not most, have turned their backs to the history and how it played out in your home country.

Wars always have more sides and perspectives than just one. Too bad only one side is mostly being projected to everyone in general.

My grandfather was born in Upper Silesia in Poland in the 20's. His father was a colonel in the German military during WW1 and was hit in the head with a piece of shrapnel, thus he received a gold ring around the bullet because it would have been too dangerous to remove outright. Anyways, when the Nazi's rolled in to his town they gave him an ultimatum: you and your brothers fight for us or we'll kill your entire family". So he went to Tunisia at 18 years old- never to see his parents again. In Africa he fought under Rommel in the Panzer division. He told me a story about how a fellow soldier spotted a pear tree (I think that's what it was), and my grandpa warned him not to go out of fear it was boobytrapped. The guy ignored him, climbed the tree and a pear fell off, thus setting off a bomb; blowing him to pieces. He would tell me stories about how the Russians would run over men in order to oil their tank chains, and the Americans would drive around with German heads on their tanks.

After North Africa he was sent to italy and was subsequently poisoned by the italians by drinking tainted wine. He recovered. The rest is blurry, I never had the chance to ask him how he made it to England after the war. He eventually settled down here in Canada, met a nice Irish wife, worked hard and lived a successful life.

He was a staunch anti-communist

Yeah. The winning side...

nice. at least the ivans were good for something.

My great-grandfather fought for the British army in WW2, he was a lieutenant I believe.
I don't have any info about the rest but they were Italian so they probably fought for the Axis.

Great-uncle killed some burgers in northern france, manage to escape back to brazil after the war was over and the allies started rounding up people. Back here he was harassed multiple times by brazillian police, ended up shooting four of them and blowing his brain off at the end. Pretty cool if you ask me

Are you of German descent?

Jokes on you though, Finland changed sides to keep winning.

just a distant relative, died somewhere in germany i believe. died for a lost cause imo

Yup, father is german and mother is portuguese

What ya invaded Finland ya kike?
My grandpa was Waffen SS. Dunno if you can see the eagle on the officer cap, they did not have HD cameras back in 1944.
What kind of fag are you? Hitler was liberty.
So?
Thanks I didn't get it first.
Awesome! Axis power!

Good mixture

Pitty that a good lineage got stained by a porkie.

Kek. Wish we could have done that. Imagine the look on the allied faces.
>ooga booga, rape all dem german womenz
>lol, jk, we wuz the good goys all along

Didn't you lose some prime tundra when it was all over?

Awesome axis brother, welcome aboard!
Wow he was a renowned hero!
What they locked away by custodian? Sounds suspicious...

My grandfather fought for Germany on the eastern front and was captured by the Russians. He was put into a POW camp and eventually walked away from it when the conditions got worse and worse. Walked back to northwestern Germany.

No I am around 30. My grandpa was born in 1913. He was like 20 years older than my grandma. It is not impossible at all.
So sorry man. Guess I was lucky that my grandpa made it out. Though he died when I was just 5 so I just know what my dad told me about the war.

Brits were scum in the war as we all know. May the world remember their guilt.
Alright, but it is not within the thread limits, but still cool.

My Great-Grandpa was half Jewish and German but loved Hitler and when he was in the Hitler Youth he with other Hitler youth members manned the AA guns in his city and when he turned 16 (about 1943-ish) he was consripted and fought in the West until he was captured somewhere in the Ruhr or in Czech (he didn't talk about the war that much so I'm not too sure about excatly where just that he surrended around some SS units and was misidenitifed as one) and was in the Rhine camps where he nearly starved to death.

When he was captured he actually interoggated by a Jew working for the Americans a Jew who also lived in the same area my Opa grew up in and he let my Opa get by and sent to a American camp instead of a Soviet one, appaerntly he was the only one of his unit to survive since the rest went the East.

The faggots speak again. Yet again we tell you to kill yourself, and wonder why you are still here.

You gotta go back.

Literally makes no sense. The South had a lot more character then your cuck existence faggot.

A lot of relatives of SS scientists live here, since the Americans spared the scientists willing to come to America and benefit us.

Oh that was a stroke of good luck cause I think of 300 000 surrenderers only like 5000 got back. Thank God for that.
No idea what that means.
I am aware but my grandpa was 20 years older than my grandma. He was born in 1913. I am born in the late 80s. It is possible, I should know.
Fled to Mexico...
Finally a good German, welcome
And that's how you should feel
Shit, fucking commies

>I am around 30. My grandpa was born in 1913
I'm around 40 and my grandpa (probably) was born later than that. You are weird.

Oh fuck suddenly the thread got really popular so I give up my ambition of answering everybody. Sorry lads, but let's keep this up

My grandfather and my girlfirends grandfather fought against eachother in the pacific. Her grandparents who served died. Mine lived.

Not really, i fucking hate having brown eyes, father's were green

Last man standing bro, your nation lost the game. Unfair match though, 5/5 for the effort.

Myeah. Don't really have much to say about it but in the longer run, Finnish defensive lines would have lost due to ammunition shortage and not enough reinforcements when the Soviets just kept on pouring fresh meat to the fight, as happened with Axis. Even though some groups did push far into Soviet territory, they would have lost eventually.

In the end, our grandfathers won our independence and we never became a part of the Soviet union. gg.

Eh not me who is weird. My parents were 30 and 28 when they got me. It was my grandpa who was much older than my grandma

I got green! Dat baltic blood!

F F F
F F
F

Kek, like a fucking LOT. Can't be bothered to do the math, but it sure is.

It's not like you actually fought for allies cept that phony Lapland war that had like 20 casulties

Green eyes here as well, does this mean I'm Baltic too?

Just the opposite
I had uncles that flew fighters and Bombers for the RAF

Or a Croat I guess :P

>What they locked away by custodian? Sounds suspicious...

I don't want to go into much detail, but it's inside a bank vault I have no access to at the moment. But i guess it's impressive enough to be hidden. Mainly documents, letters, photographies and shit like that

Before getting shoa'd by Simon Wiesenthal and the Mossad, he told me there was a huge community of Nazis back in the 50s till the 90s (when most of them were alive). They had frequent gatherings where Adolf Eichmann, Mengele, Ante Pavelic, Martin Bormann, and many others were present. They shared info, warned about Kike investigators looking for them, and ate/drank.

There's much shady stuff around it.

Eh, with a little bit of luck, we MIGHT have done it. Saw a documentary about how we almost had some sort of nuclear bomb close to the end. Combined with the V2, we could have just bombed London into Oblivion and all approaching murican troupes into dust, so whatever.

Well my dad was born in 1958, so my grandpa was 45 when he was born, but really it is not a problem since males remain fertile. I don't know exactly which year my grandma was born, but sometime in the mid 30's so that means she was a not even 30 at the time. So it makes sense.

But really Julious Caesar was a nobody until he was 40 so there is always hope.

There were a lot of deaths my friend, it was a retreat after all and the Axis were just kind of angry for being betrayed like that.

Fought for the allies? Not exactly, no, but had to align with the Soviets to push Germany out of Finland.

Yeah but that is not cool because:

1) You fought against the nationalists we idolize here.

2) Since you won your ancestors chances of survival were much better.

My grand-grand father fought in ww1 and ww2, after the fucking russians came, he was from the resistance against the communists and killed many, his son was fighting communism till 1989 when he was finally killed, poor grandpa, he never saw the freedom.

Well it sounds like you got pretty interesting stuff to look forward to!
But come on Finland was still axis, which is a good thing mind you.

>Never became part of the Soviet Union
Isn't Finland actually part of Sweden and your supposed existence is a lie designed to make sure the Japanese have plenty of fish?

Would have needed it way before to nuke the soviets out of the game. Yanks and Brits wouldn't have had a chance if it was the early years of the war instead of the end.

You descend from a line of heroes my friend.
Plus I am part Finnish myself, so I am proud of the Finns fight too.

Years ago, my Latvian neighbor told me that he had served with the SS. The Sovs had taken over the Baltics in 1939 and Russianized them ruthlessly, so that when the Nazis came through a couple years later, the young Latvian men were lining up to go kill some Russians. He was a nice guy, sold me a solid car for a good price.

You confuse the now with the middle ages.

I definitely would have had distant relatives fighting for the Axis being that my family moved here from Germany around 1890 or so. My great uncle was in the US Army Air Corps and went to the Pacific though.

Yep basically the story of my grandpa. They were well off farmers with big estates. In came Ruskie commies stealing shit and send half family to gulag. Grandpa got pissed and signed up with Germans to kill commies.