Repent Your White Privilege

Why is it insecure?

Imagine creating all this for your children, then have it slowly taking away from you by law, then have people of a different race tell you to accept the change or label you a racist or try and ruin your life....

Obama was white.

Imagine a world where world star hip hop exists, now ask yourself that question. Atleast non-whites are funny and cheap

>haha why aren't whites so dumb?

He's literally legitimatizing the movement without event realizing it. I hate dense subIQ retards.

If anything, all of these are arguments that validate normalization of white supremacy.

Imagine being discriminated in every aspect of life, and only protest by writing "it's ok to be white".

Imagine having your own countries being taken away.

>historically predominantly white country has historically predominant white representation

hmmm.... yeah why is that?

Affirmative Action is bullshit

America was invented as a country for Ex-Europeans and when it was founded slavery was still a thing so you could not have had a black president in Lincolns time.

Nah
We're just going to kill you all instead

You could have all those things of you went back to your ancestral homelands.

FUCK WHITE DEVILS

no he was an Indonesian sand nigger with multiple aliases, which is something that only criminals do, why did the guy have different names? Wasn't one of them "Barry Soweto"?

hello nigger

Go throw acid one someones face you dog dick sucking mudslime.

Don't forget to sage.

Sounds like whites are already legitimately superior by his numbers

It's okay to be white.

.44 of 45 proving that non white people can make it
.90%, meaning that non white people can get elected
.10x poc worth, why is that? Already proven that poc can progress but choose not to.

Yeah 'insecure', not the blatant racism, even when pointing it out they stoop to dehumanising insults.

If only I was a nigger, I could go out and kill niggers, as this would be regarded as normal.

This is why "it's okay to be white" is so effective, it's completely neutral yet anti-whites still go into a screeching fit over it.

>"It's okay to be white."
>WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI RACIST NAZI REE REE REEEEE

ask him what percent of japanese officials are japanese

>tfw our children's children will be playing "nazis and jews" instead of "cowboys and indians"

dumb nigger doesn't even understand math
>whites are 95-100% of population (was)
>this is for some reason represented in the country's representatives
COLOR ME SURPRISED

lets just give up american to black and jews and let them walk all over us great idea

Because white people are smart enough nip this shit in the butt before their neighbors start shopping them overseas to work on cotton farms.

POC=Piece Of Crap.

Jews aren't white.

You've all probably heard this a million times:
>Dad is a racist and anti-semite, so I became liberal in college.
>Had full blown white guilt.
>Voted for Obama the first time.
>White guilt vanished.
>Realized dad was right all along.
>I'm more right-wing than him.

I agree. I graduated high school with a 4.5 GPA while playing varsity sports, yet received 0 federal or state aid. Meanwhile my friend Miguel, a Mexican with a 2.6 GPA, had more than half of his tuition paid for by the state. I can't afford to go school for more than one semester at a time, but thank FUCK Jamal and Laquesha get their free education.

Imagine you came from this and have potable water, sanitation and electricity now.

This.

44 and 1/2 Presidents. Very inaccurate. Saged

“Funny” as in funny looking?

Maybe they don't belong?

Like a clown?

Did you legit screenshot the post instead of saving the image

no

also true in canada
graduated w/ honors from undergrad working 60+ hrs/wk; no assistance
went overseas, finished 4th in class, given some funding locally, yet lost out on canadian funding (classmates that were awarded the scholarships i applied to: 3/4 women, 1 man was indigenous, 2/3 women had lower gpas from lower ranked school [didnt talk to other women, so not sure about her], male also lower gpa/status school); ended up tutoring these "superior students" in stats while working full time (while they sat on their asses w full ride from canada)
currently in doc in canada, 4.35gpa, published, no funding, while constantly being emailed funding/job positions that i cant apply to because of skin color/genitalia
fuck this country

If I have to accept responsibility for state of the USA for hundreds of years before I was born, then blacks have to accept responsibility for the state of their culture during the same time period. Its not as if whites enslaved hundreds of thousands of civilized people; they were chucking spears and massacring each other routinely, living like animals.

spend time and effort to make your home the way you like it.
someone comes along and moves shit around or takes it away.
calls you a dick for liking it the way you had it.
hmmmm

>Stating that it's okay to be white is normalizing white supremacy

Daily reminder that millions of Whites are getting sick of kikes and niggers.

Don't worry bro, I'm pissed off for you (and me). Oh and don't forget, "reverse racism" isn't real

Imagine a world where foreigners made up your government

i know, i hear it almost daily
particularly from people unable to counter an argument so they are reliant on race based dismissals (white fragility/privilege) that dont acknowledge the debate
when im done, im going back to asia, they dont put up with this shit and actually award merit

Imagine your race has:
>Conquered all the land
>Created secure, prosperous governments
>Helped out those you once treated as slaves/enemies
>Do everything in their power to help equalize these "people"

And still it's not enough.
>Let's bite the hand that feeds us gibs!

Literally me.
Except I didn't vote

Checked.

This

mutt country mutt presidents, mutt pride, whats the problem here?

Soetoro

negroes are cancer.

Whites are not equal to asians in math, nor to negroes in the sport of running. Why is it ok then to say negroes are equal to whites in empathy, social skills, or general academia?

SJW's cannot have it both ways

niggers really love that "bling bling". Even if it's made from garbage and stones. S.M.H.