Put myself to sleep every night watching WW2 documentaries about the Nazi theater of war and their weapons they...

>Put myself to sleep every night watching WW2 documentaries about the Nazi theater of war and their weapons they developed and used
>wondering what could have been done to change the outcome of the war, and in turn, the world we live in today

I cannot be the only one who does this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0QWtgGnH_Q&list=PL1emszYtwrv0tAFNP8BcJ8Qyctn0rfmOV&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=M86Jwv4iEYw#t=4.864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gewehr_43
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reccomend me some good WW2 docs user.

The only thing that would have changed the war was if Hitler allied with America.

I just YouTube it all, WW2 from Space is cool

In all likelihood, if the war didn't turn out how it did, none or very-very few of us would be alive to witness it.

So it's really pointless to think about what could have been - be thankful that the universe dealt the cards the way it did for you to be able to observe history as it was.

This is a 13-part series
youtube.com/watch?v=j0QWtgGnH_Q&list=PL1emszYtwrv0tAFNP8BcJ8Qyctn0rfmOV&index=1
Watched this one recently too
youtube.com/watch?v=M86Jwv4iEYw#t=4.864

So what if Hitler got the bomb first?

Thanks user, I'm in the hospital and needed something to watch

see flag.
yeah you would be dead for sure.
estonia is full of shekel worshipping (((estonians)))

Who knows - it's possible that if nazis has more success, it would have triggered a series of events where even your ancestors would not have met to procreate.

You're right user. sorry for being a dick earlier im just autistic, broke and from australia.

+1

>Give more support to Mosley before war
>Not let them escape at Dunkirk
>Give the Italians more time to prepare for war
>Start Barbarossa earlier
>Plan for prolonged Eastern Campaign
>Accept Ukrainians into Wehrmacht instead of letting them starve like commie niggers
>Not declare war on USA
Am I missing anything?

He'd have gotten it in Germany's last days and used it with reckless abandon. Instead of Hiroshima and Nagasaki it probably would have been London and Moscow.
He definitely would have won, though.

>I cannot be the only one who does this
SAME
Greatest Story Never Told

Fix your country first, amerimutt

>Fix your country first, amerimutt

Fixing America
1) shipping 13 Million blacks to London....

>in the hospital
That's not where you're supposed to be over Christmas. Hopefully nothing serious?

you should look into the nazi paranormal research

My daughter was having trouble breathing 2 nights ago and we've been here ever since. Seems to be doing better, so hopefully we'll be going home tomorrow.

this + proudly saluting hitler = 33rd level Sup Forumsry

Good luck. I'll say a prayer for the little one. Hang in there user

We were supplying the British, and worst of all the Soviets. That wasn't going to happen

>The only thing that would have changed the war was if Hitler allied with America.
Or if America had just not gotten involved at all, the nazis would have probably won as the soviets and brits wouldn't have enough materiel.

Recommend some stuff.

Operation sea lion at all costs. It would have won germany the war. May have even avoided a war with russia

Well maybe if they had Gewehr 43 as their standard issue rifle instead of the Kar98.

Gewehr 43 vs M1 Garand would have been interesting.

Basically if Hitler didn't have retarded views about slavs it would have gone a lot better. What I'd have done is made a secret agreement with the USSR to invade Poland, but after USSR declares, I come to arms to defend Poland from the aggressors, stir up outrage, get europe on side, draft poles, balts and ukies into the army and fuck Russia's shit.

not invade russia in the winter

is that the kar 43?

Yes. Guess it has multiple names

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gewehr_43

If Hitler hadn't been such an immense retard he never would have condoned the extermination of Slavs and turned the Soviet union's own people against them. Many saw the Nazis as liberators when they first invaded. But no, Hitler as usual had to be autistic and attempt to kill 200 million people for no reason which cost him the war.

They should of had no mercy for the British. Hitler was too soft on them. He should of just firebombed the shit out of them and not let one get out of Dunkirk alive.

Agreed, he was fucking retarded in that regard. It was just horrible pointless killing.

Also Hitlers obsession with building those huge Island fortresses between Britain and France, they just went around them and they were a huge waste of resources.

Thanks for the kind words user.

Hitler could have not had himself and his high command tweaked out on meth at all times or taken control of the military with absolutely no strategic experience immediately driving his army into their graves.

Hitler could have not committed genocide against innocent scapegoats to get at the Bolshevik scum that ruined his country, greatly lessening the fury and number of his enemies.

The germans were fighting a losing war long before it was ever even fought. An axis victory wasn't impossible, but highly improbable.

American industrial support through lend-lease was critical. Germany could out-produce the rest of Europe, but they couldn't out produce America.

Germany never had a steady supply of oil, Operation Barbarossa was built on paranoia that Stalin would stop shipments of oil to Germany (to be fair, he probably would have.)

Germany had better machinery, but it was all expensive to produce. Tiger tanks took something like 300,000 manhours to produce, a Sherman might have taken 20% of that. The same approach was taken with their approach to other military equipment.

You could fantasize in your head that maybe Germany could have had better tactics, but, truth be told. They had the best tactics to begin with. The Blitzkrieg was a genius way to make war for its time, The allied approach was to draft and outproduce.

Anti-German sentiment in Britain would have been too high for the Nazis to realistically hold britain. Not as long as there were factions willing to supply and arm an insurgency in the same way that france was.

Japan was a strong, first rate military power- but they suffered from the same issues that Germany did. Dedicated and trained troops, but no supplies to make war with.

Germany could have probably won a cold war over time, but they didnt have the luxury of nonaggression. An allied attack was inevitable, fascism v. capitalism v. communism. The goal was to expand as much as possible before the real war started. If germany left austria and poland alone, it would have likely done more harm than good for the war effort.

Did they know they were taking meth though? Also, is it true Hitler overslept the morning of the Normandy invasion and the German soliders had little to poor direction that day as a result?

He should have stood up the Ukrainians and White Russians against the Soviets. It’s always amazed me that he was willing to do ideological backflips for the Molotov Ribbentrop Pact but wouldn’t do this. I blame German military intelligence for much of the debacle in the East. They had no idea what they were up against and no real understanding of Soviet materiel and were therefore shocked after reinforcements kept coming despite capturing or killing hundreds of thousands of Soviets and knocking out hundreds of tanks at a time. Look at Kursk - they were killing them 3:1 despite the Soviets being dug in. They just could not overcome the industrial and materiel advantage.

He really thought he could make peace. It was a terrible mistake on his part.