turks and arabs are niggers too edition

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantamagazine.com/dining-news/whats-chicken-bones-atlanta/
youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I thought somalis were Caucasoids?

>turks and arabs are niggers too edition

lol no sven. you are the nigger now

And yet we fuck Swedish bitches and you are still virgin. How come,Cracker?

Truth. The only place more fucked up than the Middle East is Africa.

That's a grey hair and beard from older age.

ALL blacks are absolute scum. The few "le BASEDnigger"s who are able to mimic humans act like fucking ghetto chimps when you get them around others of their kind. I unironically pray to Christ every night that I'm around when pic related inevitably becomes acceptable again and I can watch these fucking dregs of society struggle to take their last breath as they hang by their necks.

Lets start naming them like pets

who the fuck told you that?

arabs and turks are caucasoids, mate.

Nafris are nigger offspring

>Jayden
user, my Sides

did your sister bring home an arab or turk to the christmas table hahahahaha

ftfy

kys cumskin mutant

Destroyers of civilizations

user if you hate niggas so much go kill one of us yourself. Oh yeah, you won't because you're a cowardly huwight cuck. Just like those brave lynch mobs.

I killed alot while in the armed forces. It was like killing hogs, I felt nothing.

fucking hell - is that Minnesota?

we need to focus our efforts on the destruction of Islam. Niggers are not a threat.

t. Cuck

I grew up surrounded by these types of bitches. This vid made me want to fucking die.

Wrong one

Jews are our biggest threat. They are teh ones flooding our nations with Islam to rule over us.

stfu op you snow nigger

Is that actually real?

wtf? source?

Civic nationalism in a nutshell

>calls mobs cowardly
>niggers only fight in large groups
really tickles the pickles, tyrone

sadly

That filename tho

But jooz are smarter than whites you'll never beat them. Muh Nazis were a trick used by the Zionists to take Israel and American universities. Most of your universities, corporations, banks and so on are Jewish dominated or at the very least influenced.

Minnesota is the california of the midwest at this point.

Oh good. It's been 12 minutes since one of these was created. Whew.

BUH HE DINDU NUFFIN! RAYSIS CRACKUH AZZ COPS

this is why machine guns should be standard issue for all whites worldwide

Ancient Egypt dank memez

nice

Really because white men fight Black men mano a mano right? The only way a white dude talks shit to a Black man on his own is if he's carrying a gun like the coward Zimmerman. You're a race of cucks.

ever wonder how a handful of europeans took over all of africa with few casualties? its cause they were fighting animals

this has to be a joke, not even a nigger could be this stupid

Now you and I both know that niggers won't fight one on one. You all only act up when there's 3 or more. Nigs just throw haymakers left and right. Anyone with an ounce of fighting experience can navigate the chimpout and take them down. Wanna know how I know? I grew up in fucking LONG BEACH.

Fucking hell... they really are that stupid aren't they?

fucking nuke that shit, Dauber!

What happened afterwards?

welfare

If he only had some way to climb up there. Like something that's made to climb on. Someone needs to invent that thing.

That level of stupidity is truly hard to fathom. How do these people remember to eat?

t. kike who wants us to die for Greater Israel

For fuck's sake someone euthanize the cunt.

>God damn niggers love to litter.
atlantamagazine.com/dining-news/whats-chicken-bones-atlanta/
www instagram com/wingsofatl/

What I love is that no matter what US city you live in, you can ALWAYS find niggers behaving exactly the same. History, community culture, racial mix, etc doesn't matter....the niggers will always
> rent property and ruin all the sod around trees because they've tied up their 4 pit-chow mix mongrel dogs that tear up the entire lawn
> wander around town in their pajamas, head wrap and slippers in the afternoon (when they just woke up)
> none of them ever have actual jobs. Drive through a nigger neighborhood after 11 am and see house after house and even on the boulevard/neutral ground, niggers just hanging out and loitering

>nigger hate thread
>arabs are niggers too
so this is basically a self-hating thread ? it okey to be a nigger op

>uses ladder itself to poke at shirt instead of just using the ladder as it's designed and climbing it

is this fake? i'm having a hard time believing niggers are this stupid.

it's a shame those cucks created the internet and the devise you're using to talk shit. Black people have done nothing to benefit this world whatsoever. How does it feel being part of a race that would still be living in huts if it wasn't for those cucks?

I'm telling you. White people need to stop saving them. We just need to let nature take its course with them. Let them disappear. Nature has been trying to wipe them out for centuries but whitey keeps saving them.

>i'm having a hard time believing niggers are this stupid.

>Black people have done nothing to benefit this world whatsoever
Uganda leads the world in technology inventions

post it again its gone

That's a pretty sweet watermelon harvester.

Watching street niggers throw punches make me cringe. They are so fucking bad at it, they’re arms flailing wildly through the air, exposing their head, their stance in some awkward front facing position leaving them completely exposed. it’s only because they attack soyboys and the elderly they get away with it.

This is 100% the correct thing to say about niggers in any discussion ever.

Kekus maximus

>That's a pretty sweet watermelon harvester.

Fuck! You got me, I'll retract everything I just said. Leave it to my dumb cuck self to forget all of that

>Androidoptimization.webm

and THAT is a pretty awesome chicken fryer.

I now fully support everything Margret Sanger stood for

why would you let a nigger care for your child

Niggers dont wake tell their eyes are tired of bein shut.

>"technology inventions"
>posts video of plywood "mecha" similar to ones that have been made by american hobbyists

("Technology inventions" is an oxymoron you illiterate nigger)

The words NIGGER, CHILD, and CARE just don't sound right together.

>Are those fireworks taped to it?

Look at the filename numbnuts. He was being sarcastic.

dis nigga here can't read filenames
youtube.com/watch?v=NjaS49_hcOc

That's London you double nigger. Look at the license plate on the parked small white van.

And it's not plywood FFS. It's Niggamantium

worst nigger hate thread in all nigger hate thread history

Listen up Eurofaggots, us racist US Whites have been trying to tell you guys for years how utterly terrible niggers are. You scoffed at us and called us names. You are about to get yours tho. Our cops at least kill niggers. Your police will help niggers rape your wives and daughters. Good luck Cucks!

Happy?

>The words NIGGER, CHILD, and CARE just don't sound right together.

Take one "last" look at me Sup Forums im mexican BTW take one last look