Can we have an Oreimo thread? I finished it the other night...

Can we have an Oreimo thread? I finished it the other night, honestly have no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to think about that ending.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/rmy5JbKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it was shitty ending that didn't make any sense !

Oreimo is old and busted but Eromanga Sensei is by the same author and airs next season so look forward to shitposting about that.

pastebin.com/rmy5JbKM
They are still together

Well fuck, thanks for the read.

Really, I only finished what Crunchyroll had on offer, and don't really want to go down this rabbit hole of a busted series than I already have. Good to know the context for a bunch of shit though.

Kirino a shit, Kuroneko and Ayase were too fucking good for Kyousuke.

Does crunchyshit even have all episodes? I think you're missing a few that are from the BDs.

>Let's break up when you graduate
Inb4 after story. If I wanted to read I'd pick up a damn book instead of watching anime.

You actually pay for streaming?

Yeah, it's definitely missing everything including and after Kyousuke's confession.

Probably going to cancel after the backlog's cleared out. It's been worth 7 bucks a month so far.

It's shit. Like any other haremshit out there.

>The Tokyo law

She's so fucking perfect, lads.

We'll never again have a blood-related sister canon win in an anime. Feels bad.

Kuroneko got robbed

Eromanga Sensei's plot also drove itself off of a cliff, now I understand why

Ayase-tan best girl kuroneko a shit

it's a tragedy. it could only have ended this way.

WHY DO YOU POST THIS SERIES? FUCK THE ENDING.

as soon i figured out was the same a dropped the manga

specifically, kirino's repeated warnings about distinguishing between 2d and 3d locked the narrative into a tragic conclusion. if you did not see it coming then you have only yourself to blame, for being too stupid even for a mainstream anime.

Well, obviously. It's just fucking frustrating that Kyousuke had a cavalcade of the finest pussy on God's green earth at his disposal, and he went for his fucking tsundere sister.

no it hasnt?

No niggercat shots herself in the foot

Eromanga Sensei is NBR trash

this really is an unreasonable position. kuroneko intentionally doomed the relationship; it was all plotted in advance in her book. there was never an option for kyousuke to remain with kuroneko because kuroneko herself was the architect of their breakup. this just made it more tragic.

>fucking tsundere sister
It was the best option

>4 years

You need to read the LN and then forget the anime ever existed, then watch the anime again and realize that the production values were magnificent despite everything and love it more, then watch Oreimo every christmas forever and realize is your favourite anime ever, that's the correct way to watch Oreimo.

>also
When did Oreimo plot got away from the main premise of the story?
>inb4 the wedding
Come the fuck on, it's been 4 years.

>Kirino
>Not the finest pussy on the planet

>Crunchyroll
Get out

I finished S1 last week but still haven't hopped on S2 because Sup Forums says it's a clusterfuck. I kinda like the comfy ending of S1 and it did wrap everything up so I'm afraid to proceed.

It's absolutely a clusterfuck, but it has excellent development for the side characters.

>choosing Kirino over Ayase

Fucking why

Libido and tightness

>implying they broke up
The only thing that broke was Kirino's hymen

I hate how much of a gateway anime Oreimo is, so many newfags in these threads nowadays. Also Kirino best girl.

Kirino is best girl.

I'll give it 4 episodes. If I don't like it I'll drop it

NBR
B
R

DELET THESE TWO

You're supposed to love it. You're supposed to lament your own shitty life in which you've never fallen in love and had sex with your little sister. You're supposed to curse your parents for never making a little sister for you in the first place. You're supposed to read up on the genetics of incest, and continue to advocate for it on imageboards and occasionally in real life. You're supposed to help and encourage other people to combat Westermark effect. You're supposed to look into your family history to find out if you at least have some third cousins once removed. You're supposed to contact them and awkwardly hint at incest using mainstream TV shows as examples. You're supposed to convince yourself they were ugly and fat anyway, nothing like Kirino. You're supposed to deride the plebs that settle for NBR crap. You're supposed to go play some VNs with imoutos, without ever going as far as one word into a non-incest route. You're supposed to go watch Koi Kaze and pretend it was promoting siscon.

You're supposed to ridicule Kuroneko fags on Sup Forums till the end of your days.

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

>I finished it the other night
why?

without the shitposting threads when it was airing, why would you watch this trash?

>Eromanga Sensei is by the same author
predropped

>after the backlog's cleared out.

>I hate how much of a gateway anime Oreimo is
why?

we keep telling people it's shit. they act like it's a test of courage or something

literally 0 chemistry

You don't need chemistry in a relationship.

You just chose a random thread to shitpost in right?

>backlog's cleared out
what did he mean by this

who #still mad here?

What does this even means?

Oreimo S1 OP is one of the best ones I've ever heard in my life second to Platinum Disco. That's just my personal opinion though, don't get autistic on me.

The OST in general is pretty good, easily one of the best I've heard.

Kyousuke uses his exam wish to break the "3 month dating" promise. End.

Why are these siblings so /lewd/?

>Kyousuke spend almost all his week on college doing college things
>Kirino is still a busy high schooler with barely time to spend on her games
>tfw all that pent up sexual energy explodes on the weekend when they finally have a "rest" and are together
Man, sometimes I feel Oreimo doesn't have enough doijins.

I wish we did only because then you fetish obsessed mouth breathers could move on and forget about this trainwreck of a series

>forgetting the greatest love story ever told
Keep wishing.
>trainwreck
Is like all the words means nothing anymore.

Kirino is cute! CUTE!!

Sibling love is pure

Play the game. You can pick who you want to be with instead of the shit ending in the anime.

I think I actually hate every single character in this shit.

>title translates in English to My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute
>people are unironically mad that the incest ending wins out

What were you people fucking expecting? If anything, it would have been worse if most of the other girls won because then the show title would be a fucking lie! Kuroneko best girl, but Kirino is aight

Doesn't that prove that is one of your favourite shows?

>Oreimo

Obligatory reminder that Kuroneko is a fucking idiot who fucked up what could have been a GREAT FUCKING ENDING WHAT THE FUCK YOU RETARDED CAT.

For me it's the exact opposite, I actually like every single character. Except Manami, but I don't even hate her, I just don't especially like her

How does that even work?

>could have been a great ending
It was great. Kuroneko winning would have been utterly retarded. Stay mad.

>main premise of the character is her being an autistic fuck
>she scheme a whole plan to hit and dump Kyousuke so Kirino have to pick up the pieces of the fragile Kyousuke (again)
>she later still on her autistic schemes believes that after what she did Kyousuke would come running for her
So damn autistic.

Kyosuke choosing that dumb baka over pretty much every over decent girl in the show was not a "good ending". They even backed out at the last minute because they didn't want to be seen as actually promoting incest in a television show.

tl;dr: kys.

>kys
Fuck off crossboarder.

Just how great a character must be for you to HATE it? That doesn't happen often.

What part of "the greatest love story ever told, the purest form of love, best girl won, they're still together" do you not understand?

It's not active hate where they cause some extreme emotions in me. Just "they were all horrible people that lead horrible lives and made horrible decisions" realization, after which I return to my pathetic everyday existence.

>they were all horrible people that lead horrible lives and made horrible decisions
The latter might be true to a certain degree but the first 2 are just plain wrong. Are you a mad shipperfag?

Maybe the part where they are still together, even as a filthy secondary one should have at least watched the specials of any show, in this case Oreimo specials which have one of the 3 after stories that tell how they are still together.

No, I couldn't care less. I just don't like any of the characters.

So you were basically shitposting, got it.

Pff, whatever you say.

Why do people hate Manami again?

She is a simple, pure girl who wanted to uphold her strong moral Christian beliefs.

I want to fuck Saori!

>they were all horrible people
All of the characters had problems at some degree, that's nothing to whine about or anything close of making them "horrible people".
>that lead horrible lives
I'm not even sure what to say here, one of the main points of the series is how to lead a proper live without leave behind what makes yourself.
>made horrible decisions
This now sounds like a compliment, but everyone makes mistakes, even more teenage girls, nothing to see here.

People use her to as a scapegoat to deflect hatred away from the other characters and/or desperately try to justify kirino's awful behaviour. The shit people make up about her is fucking retarded

What scapegoat? What hatred? Justify what behavior? And what do people make up? What?

Go away. She isn't evil or so but she deserved what she got probably alone without any friends.

It's just shitposting/bait.

Because people who watched this show understood it was going for the incest ending and Manami was directly against that. I personally liked her for being a reasonable human being, but I'm just explaining why so many other people give her shit

It's stated pretty clearly in the anime that she deliberately acted as a negative influence on Kyousuke and encouraged him to stop trying so hard in life. She was a boring bitch with nothing interesting about her so she wanted him to be just as lifeless so they could be together.

I'm pretty sure that the "if it wasn't for you everything would have go as intended" was the real deal breaker with Manami and the only line you need to realize how she wanted to keep Kyousuke as the deadpan fella he become after the accident.

Present!

I will never understand the appeal some faggots on here have for Manami. It's like they only watched the first season, saw the episode where they spend the night together at her place, and assumed she was the comfy childhood best friend girl. Just not the case.

Manami influenced him to be somebody that stayed out of trouble and people actually like, because she can't stand to see him get hurt. It wasn't some evil plan to manipulate him for her own benefit. She was very supportive when he started involving himself with Ruri. This is all better explained in the novel

>she was very supportive when he started involving himself with Ruri
And that's only because she wanted to keep him away from Kirino

>and people ignore
>because she wanted him only for her
FTFY, and it is manipulation when everytime you try to stand up and go out she comes and tell you is better to sit down and stay home, that's not love neither preoccupation, just a weird obsession, and like it's already been stated all of her actions talk more than her words, and what she said at the final confrontation only confirms what you should have know by reading between the lines. She isn't a bad person, at least the fact that she didn't stab someone tell us that, but she did some pretty selfish things knowing that otherwise Kyousuke would have leave her behind, she did what she had to do for her behalf.