BASED

How can other leaders even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Isis fighters will have powerful voices
Well he's not wrong, have you heard them yell "Alahu Ackbar"?

Justin Castro

Canadians: "Look, alright yes we elected the bastard son of Fidel Castro, who wants to slash pay to injured troops, re intergrate ISIS, legalize beastiality, and use the government to snatch our kids if we don't give them sex changes; but did you know he promised to leagalize DUDE WEED"
Canucks will never live this down

This guy is mentally ill.

Does he actually have mental retardation of some kind? He has a childlike sparkle in his eye that human adults with 3 digit IQs just don't have.

hahaha Trudeau too lazy to fulfil a promise? sounds like a stoner lol.

Diversity is our strength! They bring a diversity of bomb making, rape, torture and massacre. We can only be enriched with their return.

Praise Allah eh

Seriously mentally ill. I wonder if he was molested as a child or something. His brain is scrambled. His mom was a junkie in 70's and 80's theres that factor too.

>lets wahhabi head choppers into Canada
>didn't stand up for Palestinians at the UN against Nikki Haley

Hmmm.... Really gets my noggin joggin

Men want to be him,
women want to be with him.

ok cunt. i used to laugh at argetinicucks for getting beaten by bong pedos on their footsteps - untill some frogs had a say, and provided links, in a random thread how french were blackmailed by a threat of nuking argentina by thatcher scumcunt . so french had to sabotage planes and armaments in orders for pedos to win.

so now - you provide me a link for this leaf from what mainstream deems trusted source. because if what he says is true that would mean only one thing. can you do that maradona?

I had no idea Trudeau was against radicalism. Based as fuck.

R for respect.

This dirty soyboy cockless bitch fuck.

This man is the epitome of what every man should avoid becoming.
Pathetic, capitulating trend-backing faggot of the highest order.
There are men that take cock up there arse all day every day that don't even scratch the surface of this soft-faced wavy haired piece of shit's level of faggotry.

Allah, as i understand him, is the god of rage. Not at all akin to Yahweh. He's a Khorne of reality. And may he ascend this dirty cunt to his throne, and decimate him with his blood-encrusted axe.

He's a 45 year old man who's never had to work a day in his life. There are no passions that drive him, no setbacks that have forced him to hone his resolve or provide impetus to develop an ideology.

>This man is the epitome of what every man should avoid becoming
He's actually the goal of what men need to be. He doesn't give a fuck about others and does what the fuck he wants.
Imagine if Trump was this based.

Trudeau is a great leader, first he legalised beatiality and now he's preaching the message of islamic liberal reformation, truly a great strategist of subverting the status quo.

He was a teacher. Are you saying teacher don't work? What's work to you? Playing video games all day?

You mean legalizing weed. What's this BS about bestiality?

he can fit the most amount of pool balls up his ass of any elected politician or leader, and that is truly saying something.

Did the Jews got Justin into power?

Where's your evidence?
No. Canada did. All of it.

holy shit leafs what are you doing

except weed is being legalized in canada july 2018

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

It's not like it's a bad thing, america just slows down the collective conscious of the world with their puritanicalism, which is why there was outrage over this.

Yeah, his father was the previous champion.

>A leaf
>He doesn't give a fuck about others and does what the fuck he wants.

Your brain must be addled heavy with snow this time of year.

But he's riding the wave of daddy's fame and nothing more.

Your leader is pathetic. Nothing more.

I'm gonna throw up.

Hyuck hyuck he does what soros and the brotherhood want him to do.

Shut up Christcuck, all you have is ad hominems.

it's a family tradition.
wait, you were talking about Castro, right? I think Pierre had the record for most semen consumed from a woman's cunt.

>Jihadists will prevent radicalization
lmao
If I had never been to toronto I wouldn't believe this shit but I have so I know the majority will accept and even violently defend it.

>aboot

I read it in your diary, faggot

I have far more than that, british brother.

I have articulation.

whoever did it definitely owed the jews a big favour, also
die in a grease fire.

Supreme court is not the prime minister you idiot.

Plus you can blame all prime ministers since 1955.

DLW's attorneys argued that bestiality linked to "buggery" - or sodomy - with animals beginning with an 1892 criminal code. Bestiality was first used in a 1955 code, but still was not defined to encompass every sex act with animals.

So it's not Trudeau it's the courts.

Fake news brintbong fuck off.

He was elected to kick Harper and the conservatives out of power. This was a great day. I see another 12 years of liberals.

Nope. You've got it backwards. He's telling Soros what to do.

Fuck off bitch

Show me your milkers.

imagine if you were fucking dead; I know, what a dream.

He's a puppet you stupid fuck. He has no original thoughts and does what the party tells him to do. He's probably the most weak-kneed PM we've ever had, ever. Literally groomed from childhood to be a figurehead for the LPC.

How can you be so deluded.

Enjoy your muslims.

Canadaistan.

What's work to you? Kissing the feet of the enemy that wants to destroy you?

a-a-any day now .. he pwomised us da weeds.

in Canada they give you paid leave to do just that

Hate this weed legalizing piece of shit. It will ruin my livelihood

>substitute drama teacher
>work
He is not a serious dude. He was just the stand in who would take shit while the kids goofed off because the real drama teacher wasn’t there to lay down the law. He is way out of his league.

It doesn't count for much when you're being fallacious. I think that manipulating the islamic ideology to liberalise it's core message, like we have doen for Christianity can do nothing but good for immigrants to the west. Whether you like it or not, we can't all have our nationalistic, populistic government installed tomorrow, there's a process in benefitting society for the time being.

>be poor leaf streetsweeper named akmed
>blood boils at the way muslim brothers are being slaughtered by the west
>isis forms in the levant
>travel over to syria to join the new islamic state
>fight against the haram tyranny
>supplied with Toyota ® pickup trucks, US weapons and Western food
>kill everyone who doesn't fly the holy black flag
>rape a few goats
>wife just isn't doing it for me anymore so stone her to death
>sleep in hospitals during the night to avoid the evil Russian warplanes
>continually forced to retreat
>realize my time is soon to run out
>sell some black market supplies and pay to get smuggled to Turkey
>go to Canadian embassy
>"may I ask why you are currently stuck in Turkey?"
>explain I was fighting in Syria and had to flee
>"excellent sir we will arrange a flight home immediately, I am sorry you got into such a horrible situation"
>return home and get offered a job speaking in schools
>a year later, find a new wife

Took off my meme flag to post this.

Canada's peoples at large have never historically given a single fuck about anyone of any organization . You're all a bunch of In-Crowd faggots. Redcoats and fucking Frogs have preached for fucking 100 years about how this is their place to organize. Natives/Scotts/Irish/Dutch have tried to settle down and actually be kind for once in our histories eh. Fuck the English, fuck the French. Fuck you city slick yuppie cocksuckers.

Frig off, Justin

Milkers

So you want everyone dead because they voted for Trudeau?

I don't see that at all. You probably fell for the memes.

I have no problem with muslims.

He wants to use them to stop radicalization. Unless you misread?

He was also an English teacher. He had more experience than Harper.

Put back your meme flag. You're embarrassing us.

You are really grasping at straws to defend Justin Castro here dude....do you really have this much of a liberal basis that you can't see how he is destroying your country?

no he's from a long familial line of infiltrator jesuits

>merry cucksmas

Didn't Jesus say to love your neighbours?

Sure bud.

if you get embarrassed with someone else's actions that speaks leaps and bounds about how weak you fucking are mentally.

does Canada still has money in its state tressure he can give away to terrorists?

So man of my friends voted for this fucking faggot because of legalizing weed. They didn't know know anything about politics. Just "he's making we'd legal dude"

I'm sorry your neighbour is Ahmad

what a cuck

Actually I live in the north of england, so no muzzies here, try harder edgelord.

I'm not trying anything it bothers me as a Canadian that in historic cities are crowded to the gills with Muslim and African negroids absolutely shitting on every single European country.

Fucking no! Canada is going to end up being a third world shit hole

There's nothing to defend. Just pointing out the bullshit. Do you hates facts?

I think you are the one that's mentally weak.

Things like this make me think being annexed by America wouldnt be so bad after all

>His mom was a junkie in 70's and 80's theres that factor too.

Definitely a club rat after she left the old man.

Caucasoids have the best countries, it's natural for negroids to travel here for haven.

Define junkie. Also post facts showing how she was one.

FUGGGG :DDDDDDDD

You haven't gave me any facts

Neither have you.

no, you should die though. If you knew what I wanted you wouldn't be such a homosexual.

Literally had a guy say to me "dude, vote for trudeau.. The green party man. They're gonna legalize weed"

you are probably a chink, why not go back to that polluted shithole in the orient instead of fagging up this board, hmmmmmmm?

Mass immigration is bad

Bad for what? Libertarians believe that immigration is good and necessary? What specifically is bad about immigration?

jesus christ, you faggots need to get gassed.

I'm not homosexual but I wouldn't call you one if you were.

Calling people names. How mature. Did your dad blame everyone else for his failures in life or did he own up to them?

I bet you don't Mohammad.

I can't help but think of all the people who vote for him, who hear this and nod their head in approval.
How can people be so retarded?

"how mature"

go back to l*eddit, semen drinker.

Every genuine libertarian I have spoken to is pro open-borders, unless they're a crypto-fascist troll like I suspect you are.

Define "mass immigration". Do you mean like the states had in the 50s and 60s?

You really are the problem here.

can somebody post gore in this gay fucking thread? I swear, h*lfchan is becoming 9gag

choke on cock, loser.

So moly and hoppe are fascists? Confirmed libtard

I think you need hugs.

Non-white and Islamic mass immigration is bad

SAGE

MODS QUIT SUCKING COCK AND DELETE THESE GAY THREADS, HIROSHIMA IS GONNA DECAPITATE YOU FOR INSOLENCE

I think you need to fall down the stairs and break your trachea on a door handle.

Moly denounced libertarianism and is pro-eugenics at this point in time, Hoppes believed that certain ethnicities were to be placed above others and that immigration was an act of aggression.

Why?

They went there to murder, rape, steel, torture, eat human hearts, commit pretty much ever crime you can think of. Canada welcomes them back, these are the type of people that are great voices for Progressives.

you are fucking trash. If you knew who I was you would kill yourself out of shame. I hope they keep hell hot for you.

Aren't you a pirate? I thought pirates were notorious for being amoral?

Are you implying that either of those things are bad? Can you even define fascism?

>inb4 6 million

you're this close to getting suicide bombed by a child soldier, you half-black mongrel. Remember when London wasn't a shit hole? me neither

Because it's genocide and it's turning our counties into shit holes