Prove you're not a blind anime viewer and name 1 (one) better little kid than her

Yuzuyu.

Sakura

Naru.

Yotsuba if manga counts.

/thread

This thread is for pure little girls who are not for lewd.

she was clearly autistic and probably suffering from emotional abuse by her 'parent' and really needed medication and taken to a safe space.

fucking nips are all child abusers

Ushio

/thread

She's not little.

Tanya

>Cockona

I mean, it's so obvious.

DO NOT PSEUDO-LEWD TSUMUGI BY POSTING FILTY CUMRAGS IN THIS THIS THREAD.

YOUR GIRLS MUST BE AS PURE AS KOTORI'S KOKORO FOR SENSEI.

all of them

Yotsuba should have been the first reply

I don't watch shows with little kids. I only watch mature anime for a mature viewer such as myself

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

t. Battlefield Player

Trick question; tsumugi is the best

she's having a seizure right there but she does that becuase she learned it from tv or becuase she learned it from her dead mom?

Yotsuba.

~starfish~

She's a little slut and Kotori's kokoro is pure lewd.

Someone clearly hasn't watched Usagi Drop

Stop it

She's not even hyper anymore in the recent chapters, one thing the series has going for it is that there is some sense of progression of time going on.

We all know it was Tsumugi's fault that her mother died.

Yotsuba?

My lovely daughter Miria.

STOP

They are warming up until he gets married as ending.

I guess, though the stuff with Kotori is still entirely one-sided on her part though.

Well, she's a minor. I think a good ending would be She gets 18 and then proposes to him and they got married... But... Is sort of Usagi-drop ending tho

You're daughter is a lewd minxlet who yearns for Producer's seed in her tiny womb.

Isn't "Usagi Drop ending" the scenario in which Tsumugi gets fucked by her own dad?

Anne Shirley. If book adaptations count.

Yes, but I mean the kind of "wait until she's not underage anymore to go for it" scenario, but without being "family"

The term is "Nymphet".

I read one chapter of the manga but Kotori thinks it is disgusting to feel like that with someone who already has family, I wonder will she dare bring romance topic toward sensei, in the end if she will end up with sensei, he will be the one who asks her first

see
You are not alone with those thoughts

Tsumugi is high tier, but Hiiragi is top.

Middle schoolers aren't lolis, they are disgusting FAKE lolis, like, with highschoolers you know who they are, it's a clear enemy, but with middle schoolers, they trick people into believe their lies, but they aren't lolis and that makes it even worse, it's like an old hag dressing like a young women, EW.

Sakura is 10 you dumbass.

>calling a child a slut

She's one of the worst.

My loli could kick your loli's ass any day of the week.

Maybe if her hair looked less dumb.

how about my daughteru

>First post
Goddamn Sup Forums you're on the fucking ball today.

She's not your daughteru if you just like her because you wanna fuck her.

Vivio is fucking shit.

Vivio is a cuck loser

Heterochromia looks awful and ruins a characters design for me. Just choose one eye color, damn it.

Oh, what a cute girl!

Be nice

All of these wrong answers

Hayamin Kotori is perfection and it's damn crime that the anime cut out so much of her screen time.

not doing the lunch boxes was inexcusable

I didn't watch that trash.

Goddammit, Sup Forums.

How far has Sup Forums sunk that OP was made 9 hours ago and still nobody has posted the best little girl to grace the foreign cartoons we partake of?

Sakura
Renge
Chiyo
Kanna
Rin before she fucked her father

I want to Tiger

OH...MY...