Who Is God ?

Have you noticed that all these adolescent religions, that are full of dogmas and fanaticism, such as Christianity, Islam, Judaism talk about God but they lack any understanding who God Is ? They have no idea How God Looks like ?

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/83423
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The triune deity who created heaven and the earth.

From yesterday's thread: Without agony, there is no joy. Without evil, there is no good. Without chaos, there is no order. Without death, there is no life. Without man, there is no God.

All that divides also joins. Though you may cleave yourself from the universe and believe yourself separate from it, you are the universe. The big bang is happening now. You are the explosion.

You are the universe expressing itself at a position in time and space like the ocean expressing itself as a wave. Your location is everywhere, your position is absolute. You are omnipresent.

You beat your heart and grow your hair. By the same virtue you shine the sun and wet the oceans. You are omnipotent.

You are not your name or your role or your relationship to others. You cannot be described with words. You are not a symbol. You are beyond language. You are reality itself.

You are the universe. You can never die because you were never born. You are immortal. You dance from one mode of consciousness to another in a wave pattern. The trough is what you call death. The crest is what you call life.

You are God. We all are.

Ask God who He is. Ask Him until He answers. Ask out loud and demand an answer.

Ultimately god is Nirguna Brahman, but you can't comprehend god at this level. Saguna Brahman (Ishvara) is the god that humans can have a personal relationship with. The Ishvara can be any personal form of god that man has ever dreamt of. It doesn't matter which one you choose as they are all equal.

god is a placeholder for current unknowns, unknows yet to be discovered, and unknowns that will always remain unknown.

true

God is a black queer woman.

Quran 112
Surah Ikhlas
The Unity

1 Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2 Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3 He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
4 And there is none like unto Him.

Quran 6
Surah Al Anaam
The Cattle

103 No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision: He is above all comprehension, yet is acquainted with all things.

Quran 2
Surah Baqarah
The Heifer

255 God: there is no god but Him, the Ever Living, the Ever Watchful. Neither slumber nor sleep overtakes Him. All that is in the heavens and in the earth belongs to Him. Who is there that can intercede with Him except by His leave? He knows what is before them and what is behind them, but they do not comprehend any of His knowledge except what He wills. His throne extends over the heavens and the earth; it does not weary Him to preserve them both. He is the Most High, the Tremendous.

The Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, “Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.’”

[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

God is above our comprehension. We cannot understand what he looks like and these trivial things shouldn't concern us. We should just worry about getting into his good books.

Also, the Old Testament depicts God as a clous from Exodus-2 Samuel and then an old man on a giant throne in a cloud in Ezekiel but as a formless entity in all other books

If there is a god deity he certainly doesen't look like a poofter.

Brahman=Yahweh=The Father=Tao=Allah=Ahura Mazda

Different names for the same deity.
Islam is the latest of these faiths and presents a complete deen that has spirtuality,ritual, philosophy, law, Political Ideology. All in a perfect balance.

> who God is
Misgendering basic things.
Anthropomorphic vision of God is very christian.
Think of it as something with no central nervous system.
Like fungi.
Not pol related tho.

Yeah that's right, drink camel piss and soiled water.
It's balanced.

I tripped hard on strong acid a few times and would just stare at Hare Krsna art.
"Windows to the spiritual universe."
Really fucked with my head.

Fungi is a bit unflattering.

I'd say, He's more like everything that you see and science has discovered plus more.

As in he is in everything in the known Universe AND much much more outside of it.

He can be understood as a Force above all forces. A living thinking Energy. And at times when he feels like humanity needs him, he makes himself known throw his prophets. But each prophet has a cultural folter through which they percieve God.

The Hebrew Prophets (with the exception of Moses and Elijah) percieved him as Human like Divine King

The Hindu Rishis percieved God to be a transcendant being that lived somewhere outside the Universe

Buddha took him to be a force inside all human beings

Zoroaster took him to be an astral warrior

And the list goes on.

Why are we pretending to not have been bought by aipac?

Drinking Camel Urine is never enjoined upon us, nor is it said to have any benefits.

islamqa.info/en/83423

God is not He, God is not in anything, it is everything.
God cannot be understood as God is above all forces, and humans are very weak, to use your wording.
God does not think, God does not care. Only humans do and they project their qualities and defaults on a concept they cannot grasp.
Prophets are opportunists using the flaws of humanity to their advantages, your prophet is a great example of that.

Are you a suffi?

Finally some sane posting.

Islamqa is retarded

Read this
The Messenger of Allah and I passed by some people who were at the top of their date palms. He said: “What are these people doing?” They said: “They are pollinating them, putting the male with the female so that it will be pollinated.” The Messenger of Allah said: “I do not think that it is of any use.” (ma adhannu yughni dhālika shai‘ya) They were told about that, so they stopped doing it. The Messenger of Allah was told about that and he said: “If it benefits them, let them do it. I only expressed what I thought (fa inni innama dhanantu dhanna). Do not blame me for what I say based on my own thoughts, but if I narrate something to you from Allah, then follow it, for I will never tell lies about Allah, may He Glorified and Exalted is He"

[Muslim bin Al-Hajjaj,Al-Sahih, Translated by Nasiruddin Al-Khattab, (Riyadh, Darussalam, 1997) Hadith 6126 (139-2360)]

I'm not sufi, I just use the Quran and Ahadith ro understand Allah. I'm leaning more towards Zahiri (literalist) Theology.

Literally me

Ooooo edgy!

>Mudslim

>islamqa
Almost everything Islamic or Islam related is retarded.
Here's the important bit.
*The hadeeth referred to by the questioner is a saheeh hadeeth, in which it says that some people came to Madeenah and fell sick. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told them to drink the milk and urine of camels, and they recovered and grew fat. In the story it also says that they apostatized and killed the camel-herder, then the Muslims caught them and executed them. Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2855) and Muslim (1671). *
What's your point with that hadith?
Does not compute.
Muhammad ordered the executions of around 40 people, mostly because he couldn't handle criticism. Fartan'a and Sar'a comes to mind.
His life is despicable to me.

If you want to get closer to Allah you should read every book. Not only Islamic sources.
The tanakh and zohar, the christian bible, egyptian dynastic sources, hindu and other pagan sources, buddhist sources and so on and so fourth.

> I looked for myself and only found God
> I looked for God and only found myself

“The Jews also claim that they have a religious right according to what was stated in their holy books that Allaah has promised them about possessing - the land of Canaan - Palestine and its neighborhoods from the Nile to the Euphrates, which is the promised land, so that it will be for them a possession and a country. They provide evidence of what was stated in the Bible that that promise was given to their father Abraham, (Ibraaheem) may Allaah exalt his mention when the Lord said to him, 'I give this land to your descendants, from the river of Egypt to the great river Euphrates...' The contemporary Jewish claim that they are the descendants of Abraham and his descendants, and that they are the chosen people by Allaah; so, they believe that they have more right in Palestine and the neighboring land of their fathers and forefathers...”

Then Dr. Qadah responded to their allegations in detail, saying:

“If we assume that what they said is true about the evidence that they provided for the Divine Promise in their books, then I say: The Divine Promise had been given to Abraham upon his arrival at the land of Canaan while at that time he had no children (as in Genesis 12:7), the promise was repeated when he returned to the land of Canaan from Egypt (Genesis 13:15) and then the promise was repeated again while Abraham had no children yet. (Genesis 15: 1) Then the promise was again repeated when Abraham had Ishmael (Ismaa'eel), may Allaah exalt their mention. (Genesis 17:8)

Based on the above, the Divine Promise was given to Ishmael may Allaah exalt his mention the grandfather of the Arabs and the Muslims and not to anyone else, because Isaac (Is-haaq), the second son of Abraham, was not yet born at that time.”

Allaah knows best.

poos in the looo, in normal those how shit everywhere. have had their "ancient civilization" for 10000000000000000000000000000000000 of years and still they poo in the loo. and still they ask other, oh how to live. and they still ask other oh plz gib me chance to make a shekel.
poos are goin to the moon btw. science is wonderfull

I am reading the Bible (I've reached the Book of Kings). I've read the Rigveda and Dhammapada. Planning on reading the Upanshids, Laws of Manu, Avesta and Mahabharat.

The Hadith I posted explains the one you posted. The Prophet PBUH wasn't a doctor and the knowledge of Camel Urine having medicinal benefits wasn't from God but was a common practice in Arabia at the time. Just like how the Prophet PBUH was wrong about artificial pollination so could he be about Canel urine.

Allahu Alim
Allah knows best

Read The Secret Teachings of All Ages, and research “astrotheology”.

The divine promise was neither to Ismail AS nor Ishaq AS.

It was to the Spirtual Children Abraham AS. Those who walked in his path and obeyed Allah.

Genesis 12

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

You take all too literally.
ISIS/wahhabi-tier.
If he was wrong about this and that he could be wrong about everything, everything could have been made up. You'd think, someone with such barbaric and promiscuous tendencies might have been making stuff up in the name of your God.
It's been a while I haven't dwelved into Islamic sources so I wouldn't be able to point to it precisely but towards tge end of his life, his revelations were really in his favour.
Speaking of making up things, we both should read the satanic verses.