Kemono Friends

Memories of Serval

Other urls found in this thread:

futurism.com/memories-can-inherited-scientists-may-just-figured/
utaot.com/2013/12/30/scientists-have-found-that-memories-may-be-passed-down-through-generations-in-our-dna/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no seal friend

Original Serval was eaten by a cerulean and cloned by Sandstar.
Or she is a cerulean.

Either way, I can't believe Serval is fucking dead.

Rest in peace.

Either our Serval is Cerval, or the one shown by Boss was the Cerval.

I can't believe Serval died in the past

>Serval 1.0 mentions a battle with a Great Cerulian
>Mirai, Serval & a bunch of friends defeat the Cerulian, but lose their lives
>Serval 2.0 & Kaban are created from the remains by the Sandstar
>DON' T EAT ME! and the story begins...

This show is fucking wild

I can't believe there's only 2 episodes left

There were three generations of penguins, and I really doubt they were all cerulean'd.

>Kaban instinctively says "don't eat me" because those were Mirai's last words before a Cerulean ate her.

Anyone got a screenshot of Kaban doing this?

this isn't okay
this episode was too much

>and I really doubt they were all cerulean'd
So what happened with previous generations? Died of old age? We haven't seen 2 Friends of the same species even once.

I'm gonna marry Toki!

of course not im just theorizing. I don't think mirai dies in the game. it is odd she says it everytime she gets surprised though. I mean, the only thing in Japari Park that would eat her is a Cerulean, and it's pointless screaming "dont eat me" to a cerulean who can't understand words.

Oh no, i mean looking through the hole in her hat.

Not if I beat you to it.

>Ai Nonaka voices Giraffe & Serval 1.0

Messes with muh head.

I just slogged through the first episode...is there something im missing or is this really just a 4/10 anime with cute designs?

I need to know if there is an elephant or sloth girl before i continue.

I want to do lewd things to kaban

She did really similar voices for both too, and in the same episode.

> Ceruleans are Sandstarred inorganic matter
So just any old rock can become a Cerulean?

Makes sense if Sandstar doesn't clone but uses the DNA to create a new Friend from it. Serval 2 is the replication of Serval 1's genes which is why she felt on some sort of instinctual level sadness about Serval 1.
By that logic Kaban should notice something looking at Mirai though and doesn't, which I can't really explain.

Yes there is an elephant. No she is not important. If you drop anime after one episode (or books after one chapter, albums after one track, etc) you are missing out on a lot.

Serval 1.0's voice sounded so familiar to me, but I couldn't figure out it was giraffe's voice. 10/10.

Bags are not for sexual.

So cute.

It's a really good show. Give it the 3 episode rule at least.

I have a mighty need to repopulate the human race

friends of animals
but then
friends of friends of animals
friends of friends of friends of animals

Can't for the Mirai recording when they go challenge the big cerulean again
I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED I FAILED

No, fuck off.

i always give 3 episodes to a show, i just needed to know

>Serval sneaks around at night eating

If you didn't like it after the first episode you're not missing anything.

Do you think the PPP song is called Sky Dreamer because they are birds but they can't fly?

Yes the first episode is a high barrier of entry. If you didn't like it leave.

You must be some kinda detective.

No, not at all.

This. Madoka started out as a generic mahou shoujo anime and look what happened after ep.3.

Why is the giraffe so expressive?

>Puffy Serval nips

Well that's pretty damn accurate

DNA doesn't store memories you nincompoop

Please say her name.

Here comes the fan art for this week.

the manga is pre crisis, game was infinite crisis, show is post crisis

>Episode 1 - friends can't read
>Episode 10 - friends can draw manga

Has evolution gone too far?

I like the Oozora dreamer song.

futurism.com/memories-can-inherited-scientists-may-just-figured/

utaot.com/2013/12/30/scientists-have-found-that-memories-may-be-passed-down-through-generations-in-our-dna/

I hope the fanart for this week isn't full of crying Serval. Giraffe and Wolf were great.

Me too.

I just assume the few friends that can read were taught by Professor. Wolf for example did say the Professor was helping her.

Tiny head mode cat

It's a common theme for "genetic memory" to be a thing in stories.
It's Sandstar, I don't have to explain shit.

Because she's the best ep 10 girl.

Do you think Kaban realized the connection between her hat and Mirai's, which is why she wants to search outside the island for humans?

It's very cute.

Kept ya waiting, huh?

pls no bully

>a 4/10 anime
sugoi, so you're a friend who lives in the MAL area

>I can't fly through the sky
>but I have dreams to be my wings!
>And that's why!
>Drip drip, I'll work up a sweat!
>Gobble gobble, I'll grow up big!
>And one day, I'll rule those skies!
Nah, user. No way.

>Madoka started out as a generic mahou shoujo anime
Except it was extremely overhyped even before episode 1 aired. I don't think anyone expected it to be generic mahou shoujo with Urobuchi behind it, sinister Kajiura's soundtrack and random Faust references.

> Emperor is a masochist AND has a god complex
Crazy peng

But bags are yonic.

>Do you think
No.

Cute girls.

Good.

He's also a Friend(male)

I still remember the thread in April 2010 that spoiled Urobuchi's involvement. People were expecting edginess from the start. Hell, at the time people thought it was a fake thing; Ume-sensei + Urobuchi + SHAFT, really?

tanoshii

>Episode 1 - a dumb retarded cat can't read
>Episode 10 - a smug wolf can draw manga
There's a difference.

Crying Serval would be a great source for Pls Respond macros if they were still popular.

It's pretty clear that the farther you get from the library and the professor, spatially and socially, the more animal-like the Friends are.

Serval was lounging in a tree and making daily trips to the watering hole. Red Fox and Grey Wolf, who are adjacent the library, are playing vidya and drawing manga. Silver Fox is maintaining a hydroelectric plant.

I CAN'T BELIEVE SERVAL IS FUCKING DEAD

I CAN'T BELIEVE SERVAL IS FUCKING SAD

The closer you are to the library or man made structures the more influenced you are to humans and eager to seek guidance and knowledge from the Owls.

I can actually believe Serval ate all the Japari buns

kashikoi!

I love how Kaban just nonchalantly let it be known that Serval wasn't fooling her one bit.

Oh shit, I never noticed.

How far from the professor until they go back to a diet more natural than Japari buns?

I can see why they picked Serval to be the main Friend.

>spatially and socially
>socially
How long will it be before a caste system is introduced?

If food was just lying around why would anyone bother making new food? After World War II the US abandoned Tinian along with like four years worth of supplies. Guess what the natives did? Jack shit. For years.

I just hope they don't use the 'If we destroy the cerulean nest, all the animals can go back to their original forms but all of them will lose their memories, even you Kaban-san' card at the end.

After 7 years of visiting /jp/ I don't have any intolerance to 3d women. But I think it can be too much for Sup Forums. At least spoiler it.

The farthest you can get is the coastlines, since it's one huge island but considering even Friends who live underwater still go to the surface, it's likely that all Friends eat Japari buns regardless of distance, and even if they tried not to they wouldn't have the know-how to survive without them. Shit, I bet Kaola Friends keep starving to death because they are too retarded to understand how to eat anything other than Eucalyptus leaves.

No.

I think a lot of casuals expected it to be all cute and fun and were "shocked" at episode 3, even if it was dark since the start and the events of episode 3 had plenty of foreshadowing. I've had this conversation a bunch of times.
On the other hand, Kemono Friends has been legitimately becoming more complex and dark as the story progresses, even though some posters are exaggerating a bit.

That Sup Forums died years ago.

Or you could do what any sensible poster would do and report and ignore.

I can't believe Serval was a goat this entire time.