Honest hypothetical

>Magically make up as a 10/10 women
>You still retain your male brain and experience
>You will remain as a 10/10 woman for 10 years

Do you think you could become a high ranking politician or a billionaire in ten years?

*Wake up

take your fetish to a relevant board you stupid fucking faggot

Probably get drugged at a club, raped, and sold in to some kind of sex trafficking ring.

Or if I'm unlucky go to Europe and get Samsung 6'd

I love Tessa tits goddamit

What would be the point? If I keep my male brain then I'll need my penis to enjoy billions and power.

This.
>LET ME MAKE A POST THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS
>and it runs for office.
kys,kyw,kyk,kym,kyd,kyb,kys,kygp,kygm

That would suck because I'd still be into woman but had no dick.
>I have no cock and I must fuck

Easily. Would barely even have to work too.
Even with minimal effort could easily become a multimillionaire all the while living a life of leisure.

Wouldn't that just make you a tranny you fucking moron ?

You could learn the pleasure of face fucking a bitch with your vagina or fisting her while you diddle yourself.

You could even become a cuck queen who marries a super rich guy but never fucks him, Instead you seduce other hot girls and bring them home for him to fuck while you watch and get your pussy sucked by the girl.

There's plenty of sexual options but stop thinking with your dick for a second, think about the power for a minute. How easy it would be to obtain wealth and status.

The hardest part would be putting the obtained wealth in a place that would set you up after the ten years is up without being accused of theft.

>Do you think you could become a high ranking politician or a billionaire in ten years?

It's possible. But then again, I'd probably just spend all day playing with my boobs and masturbating.

You’d be giving BJs for money.

Only if your cocktease powers are weak. It's not the BJs that make you rich, it's the promise of possible BJs. The promise that you might win her favour if you give her everything she wants. You have much to learn about the power of seduction. If you give nothing they just want it more.

worse ,user would do it for free

If I was gay...

I'd feel as if it was my duty to settle down and have children but my male brain would feel that that letting a guy fuck me would be pretty gay.
This is a very emotionally confusing scenario.

After the 10 years is up and you switch back what happens to all the VD ?

>Do you think you could become a high ranking politician or a billionaire in ten years?

I'd probably be too busy masturbating constantly.

best tits

*Grab a brush and put on a little makeup

Why do people think "thought experiments" like this make any sense? Just because you can think something up doesn't make it possible. It's not possible to have a woman's body and a man's brain. Not even in science fiction. It's a conceptual contradiction known as a category error.

A 10/10 woman can become that by marring a billionaire or high ranking politician.

Fpbp saged

Why would I do that? I would just get everything for free from beta orbiters and live life on easy mode

>Not even in science fiction.
wrong. R A Heinleini wrote a novel on precisely this.
I Will Fear No Evil

Why would you fucking bother, just marry a chad-beta hybrid (possible for 10/10s) and live the easy life.

or just play vidya and stream yourself and swim in donations

This

literally just got finished fapping to that goddess

Sage

Nice boobage.

you'd probably start feeling disgusted at your female body famalam

my nigga

why is so much of Sup Forums repressed trannies

because of self-righteous suicide