Kuzu no honkai

So there was a thread for chapter 9? I can't find it in the archive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-z0DZlNh-EE
twitter.com/sssfff0229/status/841586913727332354
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So no one like this anime anymore ?

It's a symbol for modern degeneracy.

Episode 9 was really boring and no one seems to care.

It's a shame it does have good soundtrack

Most of the viewers on Sup Forums are mangafags and they already know what will happen next. The only last thing is waiting for the final manga chapter to see how this will end.

If it doesn't end with Mugi fucking Hanabi in the missionary position, I'll be disappointed.

That possibility is high.

this is one of my favorite animes of this season. Literally top 3.

>Mugi banged a huge-tittied tomboy
>Mugi banged a twintailed childhood friend
>Mugi banged a slut-sensei
>Mugi prepping to bang Hanabi

Mugi will seriously be gar as fuck if he also managed to knock slut-sensei up while he was pounding her raw and leaves onii-chan to be the one to take care of his wife and his wife's son.

This anime attracted two types.
redditors who were amazed at the *REALISM*
people watching it for the sex scenes
If an ep doesn't have enough sex scenes, it doesn't get talked about here.

Back to your CR thread, scum.

Eh, could go further. There's promiscuity but we get beautiful people kissing and touching, Hanabi is still a technical virgin because no male penetration and lesbianism "doesn't count", Mugi hasn't fucked a single girl who wasn't already broken in.

It's a good taste of it though.
He's been lucky but he's also a little puss who thought he could turn a queen slut into a waifu. Stinging the Honeybee shall be his ascend to greatness.

Comfy.

I wonder what went through the mangaka's mind when she wrote this.

ecchan x hanabi will survive..!

Implying he wont while onii chan records it

That unconditional love can change people.

He became a cuck because of unconditional love?

Picked it up a few days ago and rushed up till the last episode.

Degeneracy at its finest. it is still a good show

Yes pretty much.

The second of the Cat side-chapters pretty much spells out their relationship.

It also explains shows that it's not an Oedipus complex that explains why he likes her.

You should read the 3 cat chapters they add a little something to the manga/anime.

clingy dyke a shit

I already understood first cat chapter is about Mugi and Akane since chapter 45 and second is Onii chan and Akane.
Still didnt got the third one though

Why Mugi and Onii chan are so based in different ways?
I love both of them!

Threesome ending with Mugi confirmed.

>sex not for sale

Akane?

>Onii chan let Mugi fuck akane because he doesnt care
>Hanabi and Moka threesome
>Fuck ecchan in a mixer
>Still fucks mei

Well that is fun.

Why do anime people always shampoo only the top of their heads?

Hanabi's Wish

Wow, I don't like using the work cuck too often, but this guy really is a cuck.

so you can see boobs

Moka a best

Moka a shit

Hanabi pls

I love Ecchan so much I want her to be happy.

Her arc is already ended though

Converter-kun will make her happy

>liking a refreshing change in the way people act in anime instead of the same generic shit is being a redditor

I want to cum inside Moka!

>gar
I don't think you understand what this words means.

Minagawa-sensei please stop, you are scaring the children.

>First episode
>Already kissing

Damn son.

Literally slut Megumi and slut Eriri.

Akane's a vicious slut but so charming, I'd fall for her too. Oh hell, maybe I like a bad girl sometimes.

Leave my fuccboi alone you whore.

Here's more Hanabi x Moka.

Haha, nice job.

He came to her of his own free will. She's just that good.

He regrets it later.

And it's going to happen next episode.

Because he's pathetic. Can't blame him though.

What's this?
This show has no fanart does it

Some collaboration on twitter.

He's pretty hot for a fuccboi though.

I feel like some people don't like that guy aside from breaking the Yuri.

He's a beta spaghetti. He shouldn't even get the girl.

Sasuga Author-san.

Literally me right now

Jesus Christ, this suffering.

read manga so made watching it useless ;_;

If it doesn't end in a surprise meteor drop on this version of earth being averted by a giant getter robot piloting psycho monk dressed like royalty breaking his vow of chastity symbolically by piercing the heavens, I'll be disappointed in all mankind!
A better wish...
>Your will to live is being sized up
SSSsssurprise ending!

....What the fuck?

You're a special kind of autist.

the art is so good its a shame that the story is shit

Hello new friend.

I know it's ridiculous for onii-chan to act so casual about her fucking other guys, but the word cuck has lost all meaning at this point especially since this anime isn't pandering to NEET otaku who commit suicide if their waifu is impure.

Hate to break it to you but everyone here will either die a virgin or marry a girl who has had sex with at least two other guys. If you can't accept that then just end yourselves.

He didn't break the yuri. Hanabi didn't love Ecchan and didn't want to use her because she actually considers her a friend.

The adventure of Stacy and Chad: The Anime

Rare Hanabi with long hair

Aww yeah.

The subs fucked up the release and it was hours late, it messed up the discussion.

She's a literal gallivanting slut and what he said is comical. "Hate to break it to you" but that would be the case in the real world as well, the one you obviously have no familiarity with yet think you do.

I personally don't care about sluttiness or cuckoldry because it's all entertainment to me here, but calm your ass. Notice you're the only person that threw a bitchfit.

But we watch live together when the episode airs. Speaking of which, 13 more hours until next episode airs today.
youtube.com/watch?v=-z0DZlNh-EE

Happy about more Mugi and Akane
They are the best characters

Cuck Onii-chan also will appear in this episode.

Don't use meme word

C'mon man, we all know he is.

They are ourguys and ended in the best bromance ever (with offscreen sex courtesy of the lord cuck-sensei), best characters in the series indeed
Probably next episode will end in chapter 42 with Mugi asking Akane for a date, episode 11 will adapt until 45 and 12 just the epilogue.

I was bored and watched some reactions of episode 9.
Everyone thinks akane is a full villain and hanabi will save mugi from her. I wonder how they will react with no hanabi, cuck sensei being a cuck and specially if they reach chapter 42, that is when we start seeing how akane actually likes and cares for mugi. Maybe they think she is still doing a facade when she blushes after mugi confession in that chapter, they are fucking obsesed with her being an antagonist

What a bitch! I bet she is playing with him and onii chan!

twitter.com/sssfff0229/status/841586913727332354

You poor souls, Akane-san is just playing with you all. Mugi will be a good boy and come back to me in the end.

Stop posting hanabi, you will get dicked by Mugi soon, dont worry

>hanabi will save mugi from her

Amazing.

Mugi and Akane shits in Oniichan and Akane, though I understand why she choose oniichan. Mugi x Akane would be toxic as a couple for both while onii chan would help her mature and change as a person, but I dont know, they dont have as much chemestry together, they are pretty boring as a couple.
Not complaining with Mugi and Hanabi though, they are both great togheter

>Akane dreams about onii chan not letting go her hand
>Mugi dreams about Hanabi.
Pottery. Bonus points for Akane being Mugi with a wig and their healers having both black hair

How did he not get an erection?