Things are getting shady

Risa Ebata, an animation artist draws Sumire Uesaka as an Edo period hooker.

Ebata is known for her character designs for Macross F.

Other urls found in this thread:

ukiyoe-bunka.net/
ukiyoe-bunka.net/products.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're going to make a woodblock out of this image(very expensive), and sell 200 copies.

There are only 200 copies so I hope hipster gaijinz make ironic purchases to make the hooker feel like shit.

ukiyoe-bunka.net/
江端里沙さん、上坂すみれさんを本当に好きな方々のご協力をお願いしたい趣旨もあります。

I want to support female animators but I hate Seiyuus who have nothing but their sexuality

The first print is 648,000yen
The next nine prints are 270,000yen
The 10th to the 60th are sold for 108,000yen.

Preorders for the first 60 prints ends on 3/31

ukiyoe-bunka.net/products.html

It almost seems like a scam, from looking at those prices.

This is the direction Sumipe is going.

This is Sumipe's parents' house
and she pretends to be from an established wealthy family, but why does she have to scam and sell sexuality?

Why must people pay her so that she can pretend to be rich selling her sexuality?

Why must people pay her so that she can pretend to be rich *while*selling her sexuality?

>one unique IP
>that obsession
Seek help

She isn't even a self made lolita, and she only had 4 years of Russian in Japan and she pretends to be an advocate and an ambassador.

Her professor from Sophia got penalized for plagiarism, btw.

I'm a little frightened by this thread user. I feel like I shouldn't be seeing this stuff.

Will anyone buy them? Serious question.

No, I think Sumire needs help for she suffers from cacophobia and a bunch of other celeb syndrome.

It's kind of like how women must stand up against Donald Trump.

This is important.

celeb syndromes

She is a cacophobe for sure and she now only takes pictures from one angle.

She spreads inferiority complex for young women while advocating that sex sells.

You must open your eyes to see

You know how Justi Beiber collects so much hate because he's just attracting dumb people ? The same logic goes for Sumipe and yet JB has more talent .

In reality, Sumipe is jealous of the Japanese middle class, purchasing Otaku items and lolita clothes, but she has to be "better".

>Sumire Uesaka

who?

She's so fake, and she thinks she is worth the money.

If the first 60 manga drawings sell,
that will be 8.5million yens in the whorehouse's pocket.

Sumire Uesaka is a voice actor known for her love for Russia and Lolita, but she is a noob in every aspect and she hires a stylist to go to meetups in Russia.

>>>>>>>>>>

Well,CGL might appreciate this but this fallen woman represents the whole cool-Japan industry

I may repost this on CGL

please don't send your garbage to us.