/chg/ California Hate General

Since every other retarded group has a general now, I propose one for those who hate California.
No, we're not jealous. No, you don't support the nation with your overvalued Snapchat IPO bullshit. No, we don't want you in our states even if you're """redpilled"""
All the other 49, get in here and shit on the worst state in the union (but not you, Puerto Rico, fuck off).

Other urls found in this thread:

californiapolicycenter.org/californias-total-state-local-debt-totals-1-3-trillion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oy vey. Divide and conquer. Italians aren’t white, potato nigger, divide the states into generalities.

KYS yourself

New York is worse

Bump.

>6th largest economy in the world
>pays for most of the welfare that flyover fucks use
>thousands of acres of beautiful wilderness and national parks
>redwood forests, pacific coast, Sierra Nevada, Yosemite all in one state
>god tier weather is famous around the world
>front runner in global technology industry
>front runner in global entertainment industry
>Global trendsetter. California culture is seen all over the world
>Produces most of Americas agriculture
>Has the best wine and the best weed
>best food
>Lauded as a fantasy land where people come to chase their dreams since it's discovery

Stay mad, flyover

>le 25% state

What do we do regarding the agriculture that California provides? That's pretty much the only thing keeping the State alive at this point.

The cities are sprawling ghettos, the entertainment industry is now public ally known to be filled with child molestors and sexual deviants, the "tech" companies are all run by numale fags who are in bed with the aforementioned types, and then you've got the whole shitshow of wildfires and the inevitable earthquake that is going to be the nail in the coffin for many. You're right in calling it a "fantasy".

>muh weather
kek I live in New England and it's snowing and peaceful out. There's nothing better than bundling up and gathering with friends to enjoy the comfy as fuck winter time. Have fun with your bean burrito fatass.

Twas a cozy 73° this Christmas in my Mt town. snow in the distance by the ski area. Riding my motorcycle to the brewery in shorts yep California sucks. No crowds because tourist season is in the summer for river rafting.

Redpill me on state of Jefferson

It's a big industry but only like 15% of the GDP.

Another thread where people don't know shit about California.

The board looks great and you learned something.

that your leader ship loyalty it's being fractioned at all levels.

you all play the old game as it has to be played.

>depends on federal funding every time it catches on fire or has an earthquake
>That "god tier weather" is cause it never fucking rains
>prone to bursting into flames every other year because it never fucking rains
>without water from Lake Mead, California would dry up faster than a woman that just hit menopause
>pays some of the highest taxes in the USA
>34% of the USA's welfare recipients live in California despite California only being 16% of the nation's total population

Get fucked

>highest GDP
>highest GDP per capita
>subsidizes red states

Stupid shill. Why would you hate California weather? Only bad thing is lack of snow. Fires are natural, problem is shitty people and a few notable industries like google and Hollywood.

Because it's the only thing that matters to people who don't live in California. I'm hopeful these wildfires cripple that industry though so States become less reliant on it. If we can isolate Commiefornia then I think it will be a net gain for the entire country. Funny enough the Mexicans seem to be doing a hilarious job of that so maybe that whole State of Jefferson thing could become reality. For now though we all have to bear the shame of keeping the pro-pedophile State in the union. Hopefully it will not last forever.

The Mexican problem is correcting itself here in California. They are moving to flyover States and taking over entire small towns makig them Mexican again. while California becomes more rich and white.

California- a land with a beautiful flag, wonderful names and absolutely staggering natural beauty. California is a gem on this planet and it’s populated by degenerate leftists, parasitic Nogs and Spics who vocally talk about taking the land back (because that’s how those fucked think). When I visited I thought to myself- dear God I wished I visited 50 years ago because this could truly be the whitemans paradise.
-Just a humble bongs opinion

That's not good. If we lose the heartland and Commiefornia gets stronger then the West Coast is as good as dead. Luckily poverty rates seem to continually climb in every city so we can only hope it collapses and our heartland stays secure.

Yep, this is basically the reality of most places in the US that were once really nice. We can only hope for a major economic collapse.

>tfw will never experience a white homogeneous California without paying ridiculous amounts of money
(((someone))) killed it and we all know (((who)))

Shocking, California sweeping shit under the rug. They moved out of your shithole state and now there's mexican roaches shitting up otherwise relatively white states, draining their resources. Is there anything you faggots won't ruin?

Atleast you’ve got Montana.

>This is an update of a 2013 California Policy Center study entitled “Calculating California's Total State and Local Government Debt.” That study reported total debt between $848 billion and $1.1 trillion.

californiapolicycenter.org/californias-total-state-local-debt-totals-1-3-trillion/

kek, it's a sinking ship.

You window-licking retard. Rain is a good thing. It helps keep your plants from dying without having to run some shitty sprinklers. It helps keep your forests from randomly catching on fire.

At least you got one thing right though. Hollywood is a shithole

California haters are freezing their balls , aren't they?

There's quite a lot of technology research happening too, like nvidia, amd, oracle, apple, and a lot of basic stuff that you don't think of.

Certain things listed are beneficial to have strategically, and the industry is attracted to Silicon Valley despite many cities trying to get it to leave. It would be a very bad strategic mistake to reject ca, it would just end up under Chinese rule.

The cancer is concentrated in certain areas.

CA gets tons of snow in the mountains. Events are essentially never cancelled from weather, yet there's plenty of water for farming. There's a reason the Spanish called it paradise.

If you need a sprinkler you're planting the wrong stuff. Trees survive fine farther north, succulents south.

Only real disadvantage of lack of the climate is attracting homeless and and not washing their piss. Things smell noticeably better during the rainy season.

>d tier weather is famous around the world
>>front runner in global technology industry
>>front runner in global entertainment industry
>>
weather is trash this state is full of degenerates

Best state in the goddamn union. Best state in the goddamn world. Ameripoors, stay the fuck out, we're full.

wait what if i legitimately would vote in the interest of democracy and not cultural marxism? theres a huge number of rural californians youre damning by refusing us outright. obviously thats your call but i really do wish i could sneak off to any other state without having my car keyed. i hate this place. its the jaw of the beast

Trust me we have no desire to move there.

That makes me even happier to hear because the economic crash will be a lot harder for Commiefornians. The sooner the better.

In terms of economic activity and opportunity there really is no place like it in the world.
Unless teleportation becomes a thing California basically has the entire transport industry for the west coast on lock-down. As almost everything comes through our ports for most of the western states.
Other bonuses include:
Virtually any climate you can think of.
The single most influential state in politics.
The single most influential state in terms of media.
The single most influential state in terms of culture.
The very beating heart of tech development.
The largest GDP of any state.
The list goes on and on.

Bump

>100 degrees during the World Series
>90 degrees during Thanksgiving
>god tier

Single most influential in politics?
See last election.
The rest, easily debunked.

What if the economic crash forces California to sell to china? Wars are fought with technology.

Then I would laugh my ass off as Commiefornia continues to sink to lower depths. The sooner that leftist shithole dies the better.

In terms of representatives in the house, and electoral votes during a presidential election, we ARE the most influential state. Period.
This isn't a debate, it is a statement of facts about California. You don't "debunk" them.

And we can see how you vote. I was really hoping you faggots seceded, the sooner all of you left wing trash are dead the better for the republic.

>And we can see how you vote.
>Reciting facts about what state is being discussed is indicative of the persons voting preferences.
Ok Cletus.
>the sooner all of you left wing trash are dead the better for the republic.
If California left the Union (read: was allowed to leave the union) it would cripple the national economy. And boost California's, as they would then be able to negotiate trade as a foreign entity.
The US needs California more than California needs the US.

>media is fleeing to Atlanta
>tech is fleeing to Austin
keep raising taxes and it's only gonna get worse

California imports enemies of the republic and defends them. Remember Kate Steinle you fucking traitor. Death to california and everybody in it I say.

>Tech and media expanding in an area means that it is leaving another.
Idiot.
There is not a finite or unchanging number of tech jobs.

>California imports enemies of the republic
I am not aware of any California sponsored program that actively imports illegal people into the country.
If you wan't to blame someone for illegals blame farmers who hire them because nobody is willing to pick strawberries in 100+ heat for 10 bucks an hour.
The state is not, nor should it be all powerful.
>Remember Kate Steinle
Should I also remember the thousands of Mexican nationals that have died throguh no fault of their own because of the United State's prohibition of narcotics?

>sanctuary city bullshit
>state votes blue
>nobody fucking does anything

San Franshitshow, Los Angeles, and the rest of those abysmal shitholes are filled with vermin and traitors and all you can do is make excuses.

kek, you expect me to feel bad for some mexican drug dealer? Disgrace. Death to commiefornia, secede already you swine and we'll see how tough you are.

Luckily most of the country is smarter than you. California isn't seceding.

A shame but I expect nothing less from a state filled with scum, vermin, and trash.

I don't need your opinion, Jew.

Lived in California for a year.

Couldn't wait to move back home.
Fuck California, and everyone in it.

HAHAHA coming from the State where every sleezescum kike next to Jew York Shitty congregate. Fucking pedophile protectors and murderer of whites. Remember Kate Steinle you fucking traitor shill/ Death to you all you RATS

how many people do you know moved out of state?
when you drive around how many vacant retail properties do you see?
shit like that is the result of california taxing and regulating the shit out of everything to the point that only the corporations can handle the costs.

west coast has huge homeless rates hahahahahahahaha

But that's not true at all, for every one person leaving two people are moving in. What part about the most wanted to live in area of the world don't you understand? I haven't seen a vacant storefront in years

>two are moving in
Like your mexicans you keep importing HAHAHAHA you fucking scum are going to die one day mark my words.

Nobody cares. You're just whining.

I know west va is mostly a shithole and probably a net drain, but I also know there's good people there and specific problems to be solved, and things are better not Balkanized.

No, we need to be Balkanized because idiot cowards like you will keep hiding behind excuses and inaction until theres nothing left. the sooner we have violence the better because that will produce the characters needed for a strong national will that will actually make the republic great. we have far more than enough people interested only in their private matters and fortunes and they all hide in commieshitholefornia. They will keep importing their little brown army and promote degenerate shit unless they are put down.

>What part about the most wanted to live in area of the world don't you understand?
that's Austin nowadays famalam. it's commiefornia without the taxes

>when your household is in the top 10% income and you count as a low income family

Yeah, trump lost the popular vote because of California and you can bitch and moan all you want about illegal votes the fact of the matter is he lost the popular vote...meaning more people that live in the US preferred another candidate over Trump and the vast majority of those people live in California.

You can't fight an enemy you don't understand. I find it safe to simply ignore people like you.

CA needs to be punished for its shit yes, but you're essentially proposing giving away an incredible land just cause of a few people in Hollywood.

Lol don't lie you know you're jealous. There are equally liberal states that no one never talks about....new york....massachussettes.....new hampshire......Oregon....Washington state......Chicago but for some reason you guys always gravitate towards bitching at California. For the vast majority of the nation, if they could afford to live here they'd move in a heartbeat....our traffic fuckin sucks because they're all a bunch of middle America bums with out of state license plates that swarm here to go on vacation.

>without Lake Mead

You're a fucking idiot, making Lake Mead started the problem in the first place.

I wouldn't expect you to relate to this because you probably live in some barren fly over country but a good portion of the homeless come here from other states. they're not even California residents.

You're a special kind of retarded.

I might be okay with California if it weren't for the people who live there. Absolute scum of the Earth and totally delusional when it comes to just about any aspect of life. I'd honestly take some nog-infested city like Detroit over anywhere in California.

Also, Cali-fags just love talking about their economy. The only reason they have any money at all is because of an international brainwashing industry run by pedophiles in Hollywood and because they take up almost all of the west coast, meaning just about every import from Asia comes through them. If history had given them a smaller chunk of the west coast and the rapists were expelled, then what would they have? Just a bunch of delusional fucks thinking the entire world should live in their fantasy.

>sanctuary city bullshit
Ok.
>state votes blue
Ok.
>nobody fucking does anything
>30+ people in a state with a GDP over 2 trillion do nothing.
Ok.
None of these things make the fact that California is the most economically, politically, and culturally powerful entity in the US any less valid.
>all you can do is make excuses.
I supplied valid facts about the current state of California. Facts readily available to anyone willing to look them up.

Your superfluous hatred of California seems to come from the fact that you disagree with the politics of the elected leaders. Many of which, if you cared to educate yourself, are actually republican. As well, by land areas most of the state is conservative, however those places are sparsely populated while the progressive areas have a high population density.

But by all means, keep being angry newfriend.
>how many people do you know moved out of state?
Personally?
I think about 4.
>when you drive around how many vacant retail properties do you see?
In my county almost none. We had a rash of fires recently so rental space is limited. Also, my particular part of the state is in a huge industrial growth spurt right now from logging and bioenergy. So most property values are heading up and have been for about 5 years now.
>shit like that is the result of california taxing and regulating the shit out of everything to the point that only the corporations can handle the costs.
State taxes as compared to federal are insignificant.
Besides, I don't entirely mind state taxes being high, as I would prefer my taxes go to the state rather than the other states.

and no one gave a fuck what california wanted and we got our wonderful trump president

>states
>new york....massachussettes.....new hampshire......Oregon....Washington state......Chicago
>Chicago

Didnt SpaceX just launch a special payload into space from California? Isnt the newest stealth bomber being developed there as well? seems legit

>California only has money because of Hollywood.
Spoken like a true brainwashed idiot.
Hollywood probably comprises less than 5% of California's industry.
The lions shares come from shipping and transport, tech, and agriculture.
Surely a large percentage of our cultural influence comes from Hollywood. However it is not in fact California's golden goose.

>SpaceX
Indeed, the trail was freaking everyone out until they looked up the launch.
>stealth bomber
Wouldn't doubt it.
Logistically it would make sense for new aircraft to be developed on the West coast. As most of our international competitors militarily are in the East.
I don't know which bomber you are referring to however.

>they're all a bunch of middle America bums with out of state license plates that swarm here to go on vacation.
Confirmed.
The amount of foreign and domestic travel coming into Cali in a given year is immense.
I think it is in the top 5 in the world for visitors per year, by itself.

I like how you cherrypicked one part of what I said, insulted me for it, and ignored the second half while still mentioning that point in your rebuttal.

Spoken just like the hopelessly delusional Cali-fags I mentioned. Either that or you just got too triggered by reading something that hurt your fee-fees to finish reading the rest of the post.

>You cherry picked the one part of my post that was actually debatable because the rest was ad hom insulting the people of the state and not any actual metric of it or conspiracy/alternative history theory nonsense.
Yeah imagine that.
Idiot.
Seriously, go get your big boy pants on and actually learn to debate if you want to argue on the internet newfriend.

What no response?
I thought not.
Shitface.

I literally brought up a point you mentioned in your rebuttal. Leave it to a delusional Californian to call that ad hominem.

Kek. The butthurt is phenomenal with this one!

I hope you regularly get your blood pressure check because you seem to be taking in a lot of salt for no reason other than the existence of a state

Did someone say Cali thread ?

>I literally brought up a point you mentioned in your rebuttal.
LITERALLY what point was that exactly?
Jesus you type like a fucking teenager.
The second half of your post essentially equated to:
>They only have money because international brainwashing industry run by pedophiles (conspiracy theory nonsense), they have a monopoly on transport (which I had listed previously as a good thing for California, which it is), what would they have if my alternative history theory actually happened (alternative history theory bullshit).
>Butthurt
Said the user who abandoned the thread after he got his shit handed to him, only to be baited back into it because you are so butt-frustrated.

In a few days I'll no longer be able to buy ammo online and have it shipped to me. Great job faggots in Sacramento, I'm sure that's really going to cut down on crime.

Lmao you seem to be the only one upset soyboy ;)

>Ur mad soiboi
Nice argument newfriend.
You want to debate California, I want to debate California.
There is no need for your ego stroking bullshit.

Gov Brown pardoned some foreign felons just so they could avoid deportation. The Bay Area and South CA is awful.

midwesterners hate California because they live in backwards shitholes

Holy shit, are that many old people dying in the south?
To the point where it is their largest industries?
That is fuckin trip.

Well this was mildly entertaining, but I think I'm headed to sleep. Thanks user!

Just a word of advice for the future. If you don't want to get trolled, you might not want to make butthurt replies to half the posts in a thread, and then continue replying to one poster who is clearly not even trying.

Ex-Californian here

Moved there from old money New England

Left and discovered the rest of the US had been California'd

I want out

Oy vey what would you goys do without the SOY?

Daily reminder

>I was merely pretending to be retarded.
Yeah sure go to bed bud.
Must have a big exam in middle school tomorrow huh?
Fucking kids need to get off of this website.

>white guy, grew up in Oakland

third-world shithole

Fucking adults need to get some sleep to be productive contributing members of society, faggot

Your whole country is like california brugers. Accept it

I am actually at work right now.
I just work alone and as such have no supervision.