Allegedly 70 IQ sub-saharan African here. AMA

Allegedly 70 IQ sub-saharan African here. AMA

inb4 100 "go back" replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8&t=61s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sheeeit nigga, you got some nice dick sucking lips (DSL) right here.

Powerful. Brave.

Sup Forums

Who cares? Trump is the worst thing to happen to Jews and that drives liberal snowflakes INSANE!!! Bwa Hahaha!

go back

Is King Leopold II more famous in Belgium than Marc Dutroux?

You have lovely penmanship

Are you that usual Rwandan nigger that posts on here?

Go back to Africa, Omowale. You Hutu son of a bitch!

If you have 3/4 cups and add another 3/4 to it, how many cups do you have now?

95% of dindus can't solve this problem.

I think 70 IQ might be a little generous for you.

from which country are you ?

I lived in Kenya and fucked tons of women (from 18 to 60 year olds) they all crave white cock..

Sorry we don't care about giving you attention nigger and we don't care what you think

Are Belgium women slutty?

I'm middle eastern living in a backpacker town in Australia. I've fucked a lot of Scandinavian and German and French girls, they're super slutty. Some even had husbands and boyfriends back home. Never met a Belgian girl before.

ovuvuevuevue enyetuenwuevue ugbemugbem osas how is it going

No one cares what race you are faggot.
Why is it that you people always make everything about race?
You need to go back now.

1.5 cup

Nice, I'm known around these parts. I feel honored that you can still remember me. It's strange though, because the last time I seriously posted around these parts and mentioned my nationality was like more than a year ago.

are you male or female?

what's your average gpa in school?

are you gonna go to uni? if affirmative, what are you gonna study?

how does it feel to know that your ancestors did almost nothing and there's no historical or cultural achievement in your past?

how does it feel to know that you have to assimilate to european culture to actually move forward and your actual african culture is shit?

Nobody cares faggot. We let anybody in. There are plenty of other racially handicapped anons posting on Sup Forums. You're not something new or out of the ordinary.

>Are Belgium women slutty?

I don't participate in that sort of promiscuous degeneracy so I wouldn't know.

What is your education level?

Do you worship KARA BOGA? or whatever your jungle god is called.

>allegedly

What do you mean by "allegedly"? Did you take an IQ test or not? Please do not be another dumb nigger who is unable to understand the implications of IQ distributions.

>White man IQ

Whites are so retarded. If you added 3/4 to 3/4 you would have 4/4 in the cup and 1/2 leaking out of the cup. Cup is already full you fucking snownigger. This is why you retards were the last to develop civilization.

literally nobody cares. the board is about being anonymous. your race doesn't matter here nigger. neither does your iq.

Currently in uni, won't say which one or what I'm doing because I could be easily identified. Belgium is small.

they all love BBC

Oh so you're a super ugly nigger

Why do Africans all have such a beautiful writing language? I've seen a black bull from Nigeria writing like a british Upperclass damsel from the 19th century?
Are you getting whipped from early age if you're not writing properly?

No, just hopping on the train of "most negroids have an IQ of 70".

I'm making various clicking sounds. Does that sound like your native language?

what is your opinion of pic related

Probably not a lot of legit dindus on this board, don't be too flattered.

A nigger going in for a BA in communications is not identifiable, and I didn't ask for your school. State your major and GPA or whatever U.S equivalency of a GPA is in Belgium.

What's your favorite beer?

right, like saying your major could identify you

you're studying some humanities bullshit

>Allegedly
nigger you think being stupid is a crime? no, all the crimes you commit are crimes.

Millennials everywhere are mailing their semen cross country. It's a new trend, and if you take part you are considered a part of the "Cumtry Club". Upon receiving the gift, the recipient drinks the white fluid while posting a video of the act on Instagram. It began as a meme, a way for tech-savvy Millennials to have sex long-distance with friends they met over the internet. But now some Millennials are taking part, well, just to have fun. "Yeah me and some of my League of Legends buddies thought it would be kind of cool to suck each other off through the mail" says Xandar Constantine, a trans-entity from Topeka, Kansas. We met Xandar in xir backyard in a kiddy pool bathing in gallons of xir friends collected semen. But Xandar says they are still just friends.

Now some mental health experts are saying Millennials aren't drinking ENOUGH cum. Baby Boomers on average have consumed at least a football stadium's worth of semen in a lifetime, where Millennials are projected to have only consumed about a quarter of that. "It's a worrying trend" says Harvey Weinstein.

#yesallwomen #metoo #praisekek

Belgian chocolate

Not enough, needs more Ooga Booga.

Post your profile like this

your face looks very jewish. how can we trust what you say? you must be a larp imo.

Time to redefine what it means to be Belgian :^)

but that's not the question abbo.. the question is how many cups, no how much liquid.

What's 9+10?

kek

I only have one question.....do you want to gas the jews?

No, fuck off amerimutt. If you're not pleased, stay mad and tell yourself whatever that will make you sleep soundly tonight.

he's afraid of being identified not knowing that all dindu nuffin look the same anyway

sigh

>allegedly
If you were so smart as you imply then you would realise that the IQ averages of sub-saharan africans are reality and not countered by the existence of one or two like yourself that grew up either with the luxury of a western founded education and/or mixed genetics at some point in your ancestry

go back

Don't underestimate the autism of the white man.

I once fucked Rwandan girl from Belgium... She was adopted by a rich white couple as a child..

She had a very tight pussy.

Typical nigger aggression. That's why people hate you.

How many white women you have sex with?

Hey darkie what’s Belgian for nigger, asking for a friend

Go back to the fucking Congo you stupid nigger

mixed genetics doesn't save nogs, mate

if that were true, african americans would be on the same level as european americans when they are not

that's the fate of mixed genetics anyway, on average mixed kids are gonna be fucking mediocre and in a lot of cases reach the mean of the worst parent

rarely does mixed genetics result in hybrid vigor, but retards still spout this nonsense, and even in the case of hybrid vigor there's no way to go beyond the average of the better parent but just take some of the best qualities of both parents

How did you get on a computer?

>70 IQ

Fuck, isn't that literally ape tier? I am surprised you operate a computer.

>Allegedly 70 IQ
>doesn't write date 12/27/17

Are Belgians racist? Thoughts on the EU?

2 broken cups

there are no white women left in Belgium..worse than Sweden

sharia is the future of belgium

>Allegedly 70 IQ

Where did you learn to write? They're not supposed to be teaching you that. Take me to your master, now!

go back

please curb your rascism sir

*various clicking sounds while waving a stick*

Nigger, go back to africa.

I have no mixed genetics dude, I'm 100% pureblood with only black African ancestors from a country Richard Lynn gave an average IQ of 70.

>TFW too flabby to not be racist.

>Are Belgians racist?

Most aren't really, they are reserved but friendly (atleast the Flemish).

Richard lynn is a dumbass what language group you from bro?

Is your iq 70?

Do you think 70 iq is accurate. Maybe you are higher but consider your friends and family members? Compared to the huwite man?

Do you intend on using your newfound knowledge to go back and improve your nation?

you havent provided anything to prove otherwise

How is your white blood cell count?

do at least some of you niggers understand jews want you out of your country(ies) to steal your resources?

dumb nig thinks there are 27 months

was also going to ask this. pls respond.

There's a reason people think Africans have a subhuman IQ.
youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4
Do you feel like you are subhuman?

Geloof je echt dat je volk gemiddeld 80IQ is? Je weet dat dit zou betekenen dat de helft letterlijk te dom om te poepen is he?

hence and/or

Address the point

Rwanda-Rundi

No clue

>Do you think 70 iq is accurate

I don't think so.

So are you functionally retarded? Or an outlier?

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8&t=61s
These are your people, nigger.

>you motherfuckers just like me

still hasn't posted his gpa in uni and bitches about being from a 70 iq country proving that he doesn't understand how averages and distributions work

sigh, carry on

why are you here , also what is your price in libya

You should take a test just to be sure

>off by one
kek

ok?
what do you want you monkey?