Goku
>175 cm 62 kg 47 years old
>teleportation
>faster than time
>can destroy the universe with 3 punches
>can not survive in space

Simon
>187 cm 75 kg 21 years old
>pilots a 52.8 billion light years tall robot equipped with a 528 billion light years long drill
>his drill is 5.8x bigger than the universe
>spiral power warps reality to do the impossible
>his hand to hand fighting is slow

>175 cm 62 kg
This can't possibly be right. Are his muscles filled with air?

Well, he looks less than 70kg

It depends, whose theme song is playing?

the robot is literally so big that gokus mind could not comprehend it

I'm 1,68 cm and thin and I'm about 66 kg. 62 is what I weigh at my fittest. There's no way someone as muscular as Goku is that light.

Not to mention it would take Goku several billion years to actually see where STTGL was several billion years ago.
>hold on Simon give me 300 billion years to see where you are before you throw that punch

r u a girl?

I'm male, but I'm a spic.

Kinda
Ki = energized air

I'm 174cm 69kg and I almost have the same body as Goku because I need to lose 2-4% BF.

The math was done on this and Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann travels at over "one hundred quintillion times faster than the speed of light. So we would see it when it hit him and then see it approaching him because of time dialation

STTGL speed
>The Super Tengen Toppa Giga Drill is 528 billion light years long (the length of about six universes), and STTGL can traverse that distance in under a split-second. That would make STTGL at least more than a hundred quintillion (1020) times faster than the speed of light.

Goku is absolutely faster than STTGL.
>FASTER THAN TIME
Memes aside, Goku can teleport.

Goku wouldn't even be able to see STTGL coming at him to teleport away.

Anything faster than the speed of light is faster than the speed of time

It took Goku that much energy (20x SSGSS) to even scratch the surface of that

Poor Goku wouldn't stand a chance, maybe if he skips ahead maybe a dozen transformations he might, but then Simon would just believe harder.

Are the movies worth watching? I've always put them off in favour of rewatching the series mainly because I feel it'd be jarring as fuck watching it subbed when I'm so accustomed to the dub cast.

Fiction fagget

>175cm vs 187cm
Do you even need to ask

Best shot Goku has is IT'ing to Simon, then punching him in the face. However, it takes a while for Goku to search for his ki, and TTGL would just punch him in that time.

The movies are worth a watch. They give Lordegenome's underlings a big fight at the end of the first movie and the second movie cuts out some filler/less needed moments and delivers an even bigger final fight.

It was only that big in the pocket dimension

>Anything faster than the speed of light is faster than the speed of time
Thats not how it works