>literal somalian gets off with no punishment
>memorial gets taken down because it was by a "hate group"

archive.is/tX4Kv

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Peace_Index
health.state.mn.us/news/pressrel/2017/opioid090717.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking american scum

I'm usually the one to make these threads. Good to see someone else paying attention.

It looks liek the memorial was taken down because there can't be those kinds of things put up at a police station and that makes sense. What I don't get is the throwaway "the memorial was vandalized" followed by claims that the memorial was racist because it was a white supremacist group that erected it.

>Satanic quads of justice
Thanks for archiving

somalis aren't american

Some additional facts:

>cop is a somali immigrant
>victim was an australian immigrant
>she calls 911
>says she thinks she hears a sexual assault in the alley
>cops don't show up at first
>she has to call again
>cops show up and she goes out ot meet the car
>approaches the drivers side door
>cop in passenger seat shoots her through window
>he has been on PAID leave for six months now
>refuses to speak to anyone
>partner gave "shit" evidence
>prosecutor says he can't press charges without more evidence

LAND OF THE FREE

>Quads

I'm in Minneapolis, this isn't over. It cost the last police chief her job and cost the mayor her re-election last month. This is a rich white woman in the wealthy part of Minneapolis who reported a loud sexual assault in the alley behind her mulit-million dollar house. She went out to meet the officer, knocked on the window of the squad and got shot. Her family is suing for millions civilly, but no criminal charges yet because "no witnesses". Under Minnesota law, the police are required to have body cameras and squad cams on at all times when interacting with public. Neither were on, allegedly. This is the perfect storm of everything wrong with the modern police state. However, this is Minnesota and there are literal neo-Nazi/SS motorcycle gangs here, and this memorial was done by an off-shoot of them.

>responds to possible rape.
>woman runs up to car
>PASSENGER shoots victim through DRIVERS window
Civil court will tear this guy a new asshole. He'll run back to Somalia before the trial even starts.

Nice to hear from a local there. When I made a related thread a week or two ago the articles were mentioning that people were gearing up to protest the lack of movement on the case. I can't wait to see what comes of this.

There are monthly/weekly rallies and protests, they just don't make the news. It's a rare case where BLM and SS groups are marching together. Mainstream media doesn't know how to handle/spin that.

And the depraved.

507 here, stay strong. The Twin Shitties are an awful place.

Yeah? I checked up on this case every 2-3 weeks for months and there was hardly a fucking peep of information. Including on the facebook group.

So it's a media blackout? Figures.

>this is Minnesota and there are literal neo-Nazi/SS motorcycle gangs here
I live in MN, mind telling me where to find these fine upstanding gentleman I've never heard of?

So... po-lice is rayces... except if the cop is black, then they can get away with murder.

This is so fucking dangerous. If you have a racially distinct police force, it's fairly easy to get them to brutally oppress a different group. Like the Brits using Sikhs in Shanghai, or the Bolsheviks using Jews in the NKVD. I wonder (((who))) could have an interest in building up and protecting the criminality of a non-white police force in the US.

MEIN NIGGER, Stay comfy firendo

whites need to learn how to be violent again

Stopping criminals from committing crimes isn't murder. Cops have guns for a reason.

I hope you're not implying that the woman was a criminal committing a crime.

Whites are too laid back it'll never happen

the woman was in no way the aggressor here

Northside. Nordeast all the way up to Anoka/Coon Rapids/Blaine area. Anoka bars are their main hangouts, also Whisky Junction/Triple Rock were downtown hangouts.

The race war started a long time ago. It is no longer fought with bullets, but information. Other white ppl will take up arms against you for us lol. We dont even need to fight anymore. Only eradicate you by any means necessary. Sorry your recessive albino genetivs get BTFO leper.

#whitegenocideworldwide

Show me how you fight bino.

>>prosecutor says he can't press charges without more evidence
Then the prosecutor is a liar. People have been prosecuted and found guilty on much less than the evidence already collected for this case.

Second, throw him in jail. Judges for years have thrown people, especially media people, who refuse to talk or name names. Throw the scum in jail until he talks.

And the Police Dept. needs to fire the scum. The good people of Mpls (are there any?) ought to be storming that police station and demanding his firing. BLM knows how to get things done, when are going to follow suit?

Do you need more evidence that Muslims have taken over our country?

What are you talking about?

The woman wasn't committing a crime as far as everything I've seen goes.

>her mulit-million dollar house.
Please. I used to live in that hell hole Mpls. The area she lived in is a typical middle- to upper-middle class neighborhood and there is now way those basic wooden homes are wroth more than a million.

Minneapolis is the hub of all the nu-male, anti-white, degenerate scum. Same with St. Paul.

That's why you never call the cops. They'll shoot either you or your dog.

Yeah this is a taste of your future under Democrats. Listen I fucking hate, HATE the free market and theocracy and libertarianism. The GOP are pants on head retarded. But, they aren't outright targeting me and people like me. I have to begrudgingly support them, because I know under a D government minorities will get favoritism and the flood gates will be open for immigration. This is bad for everyone, for the working class especially. This is scary shit, we're going to have a target on our backs when we dip below minority and the boomers die off. They're going to come for us.

I feel like all the evidence needed is:
>is the bullet in her from his gun?
>is his gun missing a bullet and recently fired?

But There HAS to be a bit more nuance I guess. As far as I'm concerned the community should go to his house and just take care of it. The system has failed.

oh hai negroid

>nu-male, anti-white, degenerate scum.
Yup. My experience when I lived there. I hated it.

>white cop shoots nigger
>Sup Forums celebrates

>nigger cop shoots white person
>you guys sperg the fuck out

How easily manipulated can you be?

Why would he run back there? A US prison even as a murderous pig would be 1000x better than going back to that cursed, starving, Al-Shabab ridden shithole

>be Australian woman in pajamas
>get shot by somalian officer
>"he dindu nuffin, police have it so hard!"
>somalian acquitted on charges of manslaughter
>australian family with out daughter, wife, and sister.
>"oh, you can't have memorial, dat racist!"

WHITES BTFO!!!

And easily the most successful and peaceful state in the nation right now, despite being blue for 50 years straight. Crazy how that works, huh.

is he okay?

>The system has failed.
Yes.

>But There HAS to be a bit more nuance I guess
Too bad. He won't talk, so take him to court on murder charges with what they have. Let the jury decide. He made the decision to stay silent all this time, let him suffer the consequences. Who would believe anything he says now? I wouldn't. He has had all this time now to come up with a story. He was not honest and upfront on the night it happened so screw him. He murdered her. End of.

>But There HAS to be a bit more nuance I guess. As far as I'm concerned the community should go to his house and just take care of it. The system has failed.

This is the danger of not convicting an obvious murderer like him. The community will become restless, not trust their force, and eventually somebody or some mob will do something about it, either in the community or to him/his house.

A proper justice system exists to keep people from HAVING to take issues into their own hands. When it fails, that is the only option left.

>white cop shoots a criminal who's a nigger
>same as an immigrant cop who barely speaks english shooting a white woman through the driver side of his cop car while she was alerting them to a rape in the alley

Really activated my thinking almonds.

Tides turning. All Americans are getting sick of the politicians enforcers. Basically the only people who stick up for cops anymore is direct family or fellow union members.

>Damn White Nationalist created a memorial for a woman gunned down by incompetent police, SPREAD THE WORD!!

Do they realize that actually makes the WN movement appealing to a bunch more people?

>It'll never happen again.

Keep telling yourself that nigger. I'm a former bleed-heart liberal turned 14/88 white nationalist. We are just getting started.

CHECKED.

And people dare say that white genocide is a myth

It's because all of the disgust of this state is localized in 250 mile radius area.

>>white cop shoots criminal
>>Sup Forums celebrates
fify

>>nigger cop shoots innocent person
>>you guys sperg the fuck out
fify

Minnesota here. We are all very angry about this and want the cop in jail.

However, cops never get punished when they act like retards, whether they’re black or white. That’s the real problem.

I'm working out and looking to purchase a gun. I'll die fighting if it comes down to it.

>And easily the most successful and peaceful state in the nation right now,
Stats? Proofs?

Do the words "housing bubble" mean nothing to you? Even homes in Uptown are going for $700-800K these days.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Peace_Index

>woman was in no way an aggressor
Were you there, faggot? Do you know how women behave when they have to call you multiple times to get ahold of you.
How do you know that woman didnt emerge from absolute darkness yelling like an angry bitch sticking her head into the car window reaching her bitchy hands into the police car?
Ill bet that raging bitch was yelling and waving her arms and running up to the car in absolute darkness

I’ve lived in both red northern areas of Minnesota and the metro area.

>northern Minnesota
>heroin junkies everywhere
>shit education
>no jobs
>ugly ass whores

>metro area
>many Fortune 500 companies
>good food instead of shit McDonald’s on every corner
>still lots of junkies but at least they have places to sleep

It's also majority white. They are only cucks because they are sheltered.

You couldn't reach any harder if you had a 10 foot wingspan.

>It cost the last police chief her job and cost the mayor her re-election last month.
Hodges was trying to get rid of the the former police chief since Jamar Clark.

Take down the system by collecting gibs.

>muh thin blue line

Yeah, that's the exact opinion of a lifelong TC cuck.

health.state.mn.us/news/pressrel/2017/opioid090717.html

There are far more heroin ODs in the metro area than the entire northern area.

Obvious shoop is obvious.
Niggers don't have brains.

I lived up north from ages 0-18 fag. Left as soon as I could.

>Then the prosecutor is a liar. People have been prosecuted and found guilty on much less than the evidence already collected for this case.

Damn straight. Tons of people are locked up for good with nothing more than "circumstantial" evidence, despite what TV court dramas will tell you

That is shocking to me because when I lived in Mpls it certainly was not safe and was starting to fill up with Somalians. I worked downtown and on the week-ends you stayed away. I took the bus to one day just North of downtown and it got pelted by rocks by a group of black kids. Bus had to stop and we had to wait for the police and fill out incident reports. So how it is rated safe is beyond me.

Well, what is it going to be?
>woman are calm easy to communicate with and logical
Or
>Mgtow, roasties btfo, how do we fix western woman, women were a mistake
??

And your experience is the exact opposite of the truth. Sorry that you were sheltered and went to the sheltered area of the state to compensate.

>false dichotomy

Feeling threatened by a blonde woman is still fucking stupid, even if she's acting like a cunt.

Feel free to smack her shit or taze her ass, whatever. But unless she has a gun or a knife, there's no need to shoot her, for fuck's sake. You fuckin fairy lol

Not an argument.

>Neither were on, allegedly.
they were obviously on, and the memory cards removed and "muh forgot to turn on the one thing dictated i turn on by law" excuse coverup was put into full swing

>literally argue a fallacy
>tells me it's not an argument to call it out

String 'em all up. Enough putting up with this (((bullshit))).

>sheltered
This entire state is sheltered due to smart liberal policies like public education and treating nigger addicts instead of throwing them on the street where they cause violence and crime.

Is it bad I know what the rest of the pic looks like just from this small snipet

>Feeling threatened by a blonde woman is still fucking stupid, even if she's acting like a cunt.

Do you mean like the blonde in pic related, fucking faggot?
Do you need to be reminded what kind of fucking overkill she commited on that 210lbs man??

Wrong. The only sheltered areas are the major metro area. Every where else is pretty much against all of the garbage going on.

>>But unless she has a gun or a knife

Are you retarded?

>your argument is not an argument so my argument doesnt need to be an argument.
Only the finest responses from you, I see.

White cops in Minnesota who shoot innocent people (inb4 they were criminal niggers. Literally watch the body cam footage) also get off with no charges.

This was the biggest issue in the last Minnesota mayoral election, the winner of which won on a platform of cracking down on police acting like retarded nogs

>when the fucking neo-nazis give more of a damn than the liberals

explain

That's literally the case. Why should I be expected to put in effort if you haven't?

Its funny how much we know based on how much we've seen.

I grew up in a town of 8k deep in trump country near the North Dakota border. Life is easy as fuck.

Libertarian turned realist here. I agree; we are in the early, early stages of what's about to happen.

And you somehow ended up in the worst area of the state under the impression that money=better. You're either mentally damaged or sheltered. Or both.

Where were the neo-nazis when the same police shot a nigger in Minneapolis in front of his kids in a car?

Watch the body cam footage. These pigs get away with anything

poast moar, also is that MGK?

>but if she has a gun ir a knife
What shit RPG faggit nip game do you think life is you raging cock addict?
Do you think there is going to be a massive neon sign that reads "WOMAN WITH A GUN" on her fucking forehead?
How do you see a fucking black gun in a waistline under a fucking coat in a dark alley?
Answer me, faggot.

Neither the cop nor the dead guy was white

Fucking commies, man.

Okay, let’s ignore all the ways TC is better than the rest of MN besides money

>major sports teams
>good food
>non-community college education
>attractive whores (money does attract them to be fair
>not having to drink and drive coming home every night because there is actual public transportation

Probably the same place BLM is every time black on black crime is brought up.
Keep making this about race and you will reap what you sow.

Good.

Fuck liberal white women and their pet TradCucks.

Once White Nationalism wins it will be White Sharia world wide and these cunts will be lucky if we dont just lock them in cages from there on then. There is no solidarity or alluance between white men and white women beyond the need to make more white babies. Thats it.

This triggers me every time I see it.

Checked.

>trump approval at an all time low
>le pen loses in France
>brexit about to get reversed
>a fucking Democrat wins in Alabama
Sure sounds like a new age huh!

she dindu nuffin

IT WAS HER TURN

>thread about a nigger shooting a white woman
>OP doesn’t even mention it was a cop
y do libruls always care about race XD