What's wrong with liberalism exactly Sup Forums? There are literally no good arguments against it

What's wrong with liberalism exactly Sup Forums? There are literally no good arguments against it.

Anime. Is. Garbage.

>What's wrong with liberalism exactly Sup Forums?
The lack of direction.

No.

Explain further

Then. Leave. Sup Forums.

Liberalism is about destroying every binding society happens to have developed; except that some of those are not irrational, useless traditions, but a mechanism intended to have effects on society and its people, because societies have purposes that aren't just the increase in population.

Liberals don't care whether the chains have a reason, they see the chains as universally wrong; liberals completely disregard the idea that a society may have an ideal purpose and the basic notion that to have a direction, towards said purpose, you need limits not to go towards the others.

Wrong. Anime is cartoons

It doesn't go far enough

to be completely liberal with out any bounds leads to disorder. needs balance. sometimes to be one sided makes people bias and delusional. so... are you finding the real truth itself instead of the truth you want to believe in?

liberalism can hypothetically work: its an inherent trust in others. It SHOULD work, it CAN work, it HAS worked.

the problem is when you put trust in people you cant, nor shouldnt trust and then it all comes down. its group responsibility which ISNT EVIL, but is used by evil fuckers. Ex: your current world.

All i want is a chinese girlfriend.

the fact our society uses the lust power of the males to fuel progress.
and by allowing indicriminate sexualization, it turns the males less active they dont need to become better to get pussy,

spotted the shill

Yes, I'm a liberal. What about it? You fascist cuck

>that flag
the correct word is leftist

and thats another problem any one that does not agree with you is a facist. delusional to the core

I like OP a lot more now.

Liberalism literally turned the world nazi. So no, nothing wrong with it.

>anime faggot is a degenerate liberal
shocking

>too much replying not enough saging
S A G E !
A
G
E
!

Freedom of speech, gender and racial equality, tolerance, philosophy, democracy, scientific advancement, secularism....

liberalism is beautiful, such a shame to see people trying to tear it down.

>sage
Freedom of speech [but not for people who actually deserve it], (((gender and racial equality))), (((tolerance [but not for anybody who actually deserves it]))), philosophy [but bad philosophy], (((democracy))), scientific advancement [in some fields, in others much regression, especially race and gender], (((secularism [until islam gets involved])))....

Liberalism is a Jewish plot? Your country was founded under the principles of Jews? Shall we return to monarchy?

>sage
Sure, why not?

Okay so you're an obvious troll, please don't reply to me again.

>sage
go back

Fag