anything is a disease

let us help you

but pay first goy

Owning a Vita is a disorder in itself.

>literally who
I hope Trump takes their funding too.

i love vita-chan!

that's retarded

This, but at least this subject is using a floor model judging by the tether on the bottom.

>vita
what gaming?

if its a mental disorder, does this mean i get double the autism bux?!

i've also got acute soreness of the butt and i need a weed prescription

>e-sports
>officially a competition for mental health patients

Yet this is NOT a mental disorder.

So the mass murder won't be my fault after all

Heh
Soon you’ll need to be 18 and older to buy a video game. It will go underground and eventually become illegal unless you carry a special license to play. After a lengthy (((((((((psychological))))))))) evaluation.

does that mean i qualify for more neet bucks now?

That's a woman being freed from her suffering to a life of suffering

lol why would they use a picture of a vita desu. nobody has one
[spoiler]except me[/spoiler]

they already card for FPS games

Tell your uncle to slow down then, user

At least you get autism bux. I don't despite suffering from conditions that god knows how I haven't killed myself yet + crippling depression and being poor having college and other bills to pay.

I really fucked up by not investing in crypto in 2014.

LMAO

You have the scene and players, the fans in the arena and doctors and scientists behind black glass

I'm sorry to hear user. It's okay, I had a Wii U.

TSSSSUUUUUUU

Laugh, ok, I don't feel anything anymore.

I wouldn't wish this hell on my worst enemy

>"You play video games more than you interact with people user? You must have a mental disorder!"
>"Since you have a mental disorder we'll be taking your guns away from you!"
>"It's for your own good, goy, --I mean, user!"
I guaran-fucking-tee you that this is one of their goals with this. The other, is too claim that the cause of this disorder is the very nature of gaming. "It's too different from real life. Why would someone want to spend any time in reality when this offers something easier and more accessible?" and that's how they try to strip away gaming of it's soul and replace it with video learning. Eventually bringing back the video gaming through VR, but not before they first control every aspect of the industry from top to bottom.

i actually really love my vita even if i've only played a few games on it

I loved my Wii U too but now it really does seem like a steaming pile of shit after getting a Switch.

the same organization says trannies are mentally healthy

Some are hopelessly addicted to the point they need help buts that like 0.01% of the population the rest of us know when to stop. They'll just say something retarded like gaming for 4-6 hours a week is mental retardation. It's just big pharma paying the WHO off so they can push more horse shit Fentanyl treatment on to the streets and target gamer's. They'll try to force autistic gamer's into therapy and force them to go to shrinks and all for profit at the expense of your health and i know this is some thing a SJW cat lady cooked up some where. This is bad and negative and wrong. Sigman Frauds have been weaponized against gamer's. This is bullshit fuck the WHO.

The Wii U still has better games. Especially if you ignore the ports.

Does this mean I can claim disability now so that I can... stay at home playing vidya all day?

>Play video games
>get labeled with mental disorder
>get paid to be retarded
>keep playing games
sounds good
keep it up

>Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness
>Playing an unquantified amount of vidya per day is

Maybe society shouldn't suck so much

Yeah, it does. But the Switch had a way better first year, more driving force behind it. All I really miss now is Tropical Freeze, hopefully we get another DK soon on Switch.

Great exclusives on it. Even better now with homebrew.

Fuck yea! Disability here I come.

Does that mean I will be able to apply for neet bucks for playing 10+ hours of videogames a day?
They just need to look at my steam logs, wouldnt even be far from the truth

Wii U is an amazing emulation machine.
I think the Switch has a good life ahead of it but the Wii U is very much worth buying now for the exclusives and virtual console ports now that nothing will be at retail price.

I identify as a PS2

Naice now i can apply for welfare

>cut off your dick, get fucked in the ass
perfectly sane
>play too much vidya
you've gotta go to hospital m8

>Yet this is NOT a mental disorder.
But it is though. Gender dysphoria is recognized as a mental ilness in the DSM V and in order to get hormones in most countries you have to be diagnosed with it in the first place.

a fucking who?

fuck if this is the basis let me just leave a game running while i work my regular job.

we should start jerking off to our pc cases, get it accepted as a sexual orientation #gamer-sexual

Fucking kill me pls

I've been living with ringing/foggy vision for the past 5 years. Life is hell and stressfull, I can't concentrate, I can't fucking sleep, and get next to no help from the government, but now an American will get free bux because he plays 6 hours of vidya a day

oh goodie now the state can pay for my multiplayer for the switch

this is absolut terrible, holy shit

this makes me remember of CWC
>thunderbolt autistic
>considered ill
>self-declares trans
>now its considered normal

better watch x hours tv. it must be better for the brain.

no user , it's perfectly normal to cut ur dick off amirite guys?