Destiny on the retreat

OhhO HOH NO NO NOOO
DESTINY IS LOOKING SHAKY LADS
The soyboy trembles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0
youtu.be/X1z6xTa_sLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't this exactly what Destiny is accused of?

>e-celebs using the nano-scale to measure their dicks

Sage

If Destiny doesn't want to debate you, it's mercy.

Destiny is reading up on race realism. He'll destroy you

Is he talking about Gariepy?

is the little guy talking about himself?

Is he talking about JF?

Cx in the chat, goys.

yes

What a slimy rat bastard Destiny is. I was just listening to the first discussion he had with JF on stream and the little guy was head over heels for him. Notwithstanding his usual disingenuousness.

i miss his runescape days

JF laid down the gauntlet to Destiny and Warski offered to organise a debate (to get Destiny away from the safety of his own controlled environment) but it doesn't look like the little fella is up for it. He is making excuses and banning everyone calling him out.

Destiny is a moron. He only debates the stupid right wingers. Ryan Dawson, and JF really shut him up. The best beat down he received was vegan gains in my opinion.

Interesting

Press 'F' for the dead stream

>this guy does exactly what i do

I'm curious, what is the so called "butchering" of nature vs nurture he is talking about?

Destiny doesn't have to debate JF. His record speaks for itself. Sage.

he didn't beat metokur

fucking based oh no no no poster!

Metokur just trolled the shit out of him. It was entertaining to see destiny say stupid things. Like invading Mexico ha.

manlets pls go

He hasn't beaten anyone.

He needs to go against someone who's well versed in fighting bullshit arguments, Enoch would be good.

I personally can't wait until february when we see the Molymeme debate
>yfw destiny goes into an autistic fit when told "not an argument" after a 10 minute monologue

www.reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7ma2zx/fyi_destiny_what_i_already_predicted_would_happen/

LOL
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

>metokur
Is he still pissed about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=pEKP2c2-ZA0

If he were capable of doing research he wouldn't have been fucking humiliated by a Holocaust-Denier on the subject of Trump vs Hillary on foreign policy.

Think about this. It's like losing an argument to David Icke. He got fucking annihilated. Two hours and literally not ONE point made.

Jesus christ the reddit meme is to fucking real. Peak damage control and basic bitch opinions.

>Duh. Race Realists and other fashy types don't argue to reach some sort of positive value in regards to what is. They do so in order to secure space. Anarchists execute these people for good reason.
Fucking WEEEEWWWW LADDD
Destiny is a fuckload of communists and anarchists on his reddit and twitch

Enoch would embarrass him. Someone like Doom Guard would make him his son.

Omg I was so embarrassed for destiny after watching this. Destiny and liberals prove they know nothing.

how can one person fuck up so hard in less than a month? from 15k to 3k average viewers

Why does that guy believe he has the right/ability to judge anyone? Show me one human who doesn't think they are highly intelligent compared to everyone else? I recoil from pseudo intellectual narcissists. Engaging with them is pointless. The thing he is projecting in that tweet.

I tremble at the (lol) awe inspiring intellect (lol) and it's conclusions (lolol).
also
sage

I never watched him after he quit runescape. What's he up to now?

hes up to this
youtu.be/X1z6xTa_sLc

who is jf? jim? mister metokour?

Lurk more.

>caring about e-celebs
oy

dude this is the most entertaining thing ever come on

metokur was on the defensive by the end of the call. He was goaded into debating destiny by his fans and didn't know what he was up against. He went from trying to defend Trump to saying "oh well, I don't really like Trump anyway." I can't think of a single standard by which you think metokur won that debate.

no its not

he tried to outjew the chat, and chat controls everything

Metokur, Strapon of A Cock, and Naked Ape kinda handed Destiny his own ass. Especially with the "carpetbombing Mexico" meme.

Obligatory

>Especially with the "carpetbombing Mexico" meme.
lmao that was fucking great

There are so many more reasons to segregate besides IQ. And a perfectly valid reason is because it is my preference! What liberty do you have if you do not have freedom of association?

>eceleb skeptic literal whos think they can win an argument in biology with a PhD
jesus h christ what an ego

Who is this dead streamer?

>"Al-Nusra aren't on Assad's side dude, they're literally Al-Queda."

Imagine if halfway through a discussion on WWII, you realized your opponent wasn't aware that Italy was an Axis power.

I heard he wears size 8 shoes

yah but these studies are bigoted.