Little Witch Academia

She is not a retard

Brain problems

Why does a nice girl like Diana have such horrible friends?

Diana doesn't think of them as friends.

So who's the horrible one?

I don't know if she even considers the chihuahuas friends, or just two people she lets them orbit around her.

You're right. She's far worse.

Barbara a cute though

Is Andrew Yoh self-insert?

They picked roommate out of a hat.
also this

Hannah and Barbara are nice girls

I want to FUCK Akko!

Yoh isn't handsomu british royality
And he's humble and shy unlike Andrew

yes she is

>smart
>British politician

Ha, that's a good one.

Not faggot. It was stated to be Diana.

And Imaishi to be Akko.

So how does Andrew break the love spell when he's at the fountain? He's running around looking to rap Akko and then his dad yells at thim and he just snaps out of it?

It was most likely he snapped out of it when Akko slapped him on the back with the magic fan.

>tfw no good torrents
life is suffering

They play up Ako's "unattractiveness," but in all legit seriousness, she's the kind of girl who would be really popular with guys in real life.

and all my life, I've prayed for someone like you.

If only there was a small "green magic poof" that means the spell got broken, but i saw all his scenes and not a single poof appeared from him, unlike his dad and Diana.

>They play up Ako's "unattractiveness
They do?

Of course not. Please do not compare the two.
It is insulting to retards to be put on the same level as her.

Are you kidding? Most hyper-energetic girls I know are complete outcasts, because most people see them as annoying.

His sense of selfworth was destroyed by his father when he called the piano a gay instrument. He was so devastated that the effects of the lovelove bee were diminished, but not entirely removed.

I can't wait for her to finally have a complete breakdown, and after she chews out Akko and the chihuahuas start in on it, she turns around with the most ferocious look in her eye and starts literally screaming at them about how they're awful people, how their """friendship""" with her (like literally everything else they do) was just a way for them to pump their own egos, and how they made her look like a total bitch by association, ruining any possible real friendships she could've had.

When is LWA going to stop being shit?

That they do, senpai.

She's cute, charismatic, and outgoing; I could see her attracting a lot of attention both positive and negative. A lot of people would make fun of her, a lot of people would want to fug her.

I don't know then. This episode has completely confused me regarding the situation with Andrew.

If anybody has more specualtion, feel free to let me know.

>and how they made her look like a total bitch by association
>by association
Diana usually is the one initiating

He didn't snap out of it, it's just that the subject changed to something other than love so he mellowed out.

Will he find out about the other lover Diana?

about 10 episodes and 2 ovas ago.

However he isn't trying to continuously grab her by the pussy like a dog in heat, as he was acting after the sting, he keeps his head cool and is capable of words besides ayy bby u want sum fuk doesn't matter tho you're gonna get it anyway. It's quite the change.

There wasn't a spell to break after the fountain scene

Yeah, but it's not very malicious until the Beverly Hills Chihuahuas start in with their bullshit.

He fell in love for real, so there was no need for the spell to be undone.

Well, I'm in the second camp, for the record. You've got a point, but keep in mind that she also attends an all-girls school. She would be completely outcast, and thus not "desired" before.

There wasn't a spell break for Andrew anywhere, not on screen at least.

Well give me an example of them doing so

If Sucy is half-human, what's her nonhuman half?
>inb4 flip

Diana belongs to herself!

Yeah, that was what I thought.

But than again, Frank fell in love with Lotte for real, and he had a "pouf" above his head. So what then?

I like how they mention that Akko is also pretty fit too.

>getting ready to fuck your waifu
>she starts stripping
>you're completely turned on
>then she brings up her dead mother and starts crying
>mood becomes heavy and not want sum fuk anymore

A magical effect that makes you fall in love with someone is meaningless when you're already in love with them.

Akko was so beautiful and charming at the fountain that the bee sting could no longer affect him.

I meant that he fell for Akko at the fountain scene so the spell was rendered useless

Frank didn't have a "poof" on screen either. The only characters that had the poof visible were Andrew's dad and Diana.

At most, Diana would just tell them to stow it and leave. The only person Diana seems to yell at is Akko, at least in the original OVAs and the manga.

what?

Shinji pls go. I respect your SRW V's self, though.

Hence the "total mental breakdown" I mentioned.

I hope that if she ever appears that she's like a MILF version of Franken Fran.

Oh yeah.

Sorry, I'm a bit retarded tonight.

>I hope that if she ever appears that she's like a pink-haired version of Morticia Addams

Fixed that for you.

She belongs to THE LIGHT, SHE BELONGS TO THE THUNDER

I want to FUCK Sucy and her mom

She's not that character either. Diana's strong. even under extreme duress she'd at most glare at the bitch duo and that alone would shut them up.

What are Constanze and Sucy building in secret?

Is there a version of this without the shitty and unfunny text?

Akko falls into that category of "cute but weird & annoying so people talk shit about her and crude guys think she'll be easy for attention"

I can definitely see some cruel bitches trying to make her make a fool of herself and pretend to be her friends.

>Most hyper-energetic girls I know are complete outcasts
Not the same user, but the ones I knew when I was in highschool were really popular. They were pretty fucking hot too though. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Come Nerevar, friend or traitor

>Diana's strong.
Not that user, but I don't think she's strong at all. Emotionally speaking I mean. Her strength is a facade. That's why she doesn't have the courage to show her real feelings, and couldn't tell the truth to the teachers back in episode 2.

>Not Come, Chariot. Witch or commoner, come. Come and look upon the Fountain, and Luna. And bring the Shiny Rod... I have need of it.

I know, I meant that all the stress she's accumulated and held off over 16 years suddenly crashes down, like that one episode of the Simpsons.

>that scene where Andrew's dad got slapped by Akko on the forehead
Reminds me of Index for some reason.

Mushroom tip machine

Rate this episode

I bet Sucymom feeds Sucy food the same way birds do: she eats food herself, locks lips with her child, and forcefully vomits straight down her esophagus

Hot

Bishop, if you're listening

Sucy shrugging in the background after Diana confesses her love for Akko/10

6/10
It was okay

sucy also do the same thing when Diana got sting for the second time

androyuu

>not posting the coloured version

GIANT FUCKING SQUIRREL/10

RIP B Team

What's she like in bed?

3/5, good but not enough Sucy.

why the fuck did lotte turn down based Franku?

A monster.

She wants to get to know him first.

You wouldn't live to tell the story.

What happened to this guy anyway? Did Akko shrink it back or she just leave it like that?

RIP Hannah, Barbara and Ursula

You'd be mind broken by how good she is and become her sex slave

>No Ursula

Whats that haircut called?

Most Sucy smiles per frame/10

Look at Chariot user

the Sex

But Ursula is right there on the right.

What about her.