Daily reminder Jews are responsible for 9/11

Daily reminder Jews are responsible for 9/11.

Never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifar.org/nineeleven/911_residency1.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
copvcia.com/free/ww3/122705_identifiying_misinformation.html
youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk
newsfocus.org/911_lottery.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wait, what? I thought it was Saudis?

yes the jews are evil but it was the fucking Saudi Arabia terrorists you dumbfuck and it was Saudis who did it from the start. Don't you remember the passprot being recovered right after the plane hit the towers? Also, jet fuel melted those steel beams like chocolate.

bump for general awareness.

good to see you back OP

So why is this board so pro-war with the Middle East and so anti-Muslim if they've been framed for the start of the never-ending Global War on Terror?

Someone post the Jew call.

Gods work user, sometimes these threads take off and red pill some newbs, but other times they don't get off the ground.

these two are probably shills. I need to start filtering people rather than acknowledge them. If we all started filtering shills rather than argue it might be better.

I'm not cerain though. I'm bad at ignoring them, it seems that more often than not it becomes blatantly obvious that they are shills which in turn red pills the newfags even more. I often think it's better to get them going just to show how obvious it is whether it takes two or thirty posts they fail in the end consistently and constantly.

go fuck yourself mossad faggot

>good to redpill the newfags
>reddit spacing like a true newfag
now kys mutt

SIX TRILLION

How did they do it and why? Not arguing, just asking.

>hides behind meme flag
>posts forced meme

Remote controlled airplanes.

Thermate in the buildings.

Ritual sacrifice, war in Iraq, Patriot act among other things.

whiter than you achmed

jet fuel melts steel beams, but not passports

What about the families and such of the passengers, are they in on it?

Iraq-invasion and Patriot Act I get but the sacrifice-shit sounds like it belongs over in /x/.

nah they got their organs harvested. the people on the planes.

it's true.

Now it's confirmed beyond a reasonable doubt. You encompassed the full spectrum of how to identify a shill in one post. Nice job green texting also that was necessary.

Reddit spacing is a forced programming effort/meme to discredit the poster and or the message rather than acknowledge or disprove the message. It's amazing how many pathetic retards here latched onto that meme and shit post it daily.

The amerimutt meme is a soros production it was weaponized to this state by paid shills and they gained even more followers with this meme vs the reddit spacing meme.

Once again these are proven shill tactics. Never forget you have left a digital trace that can be used to find you if we ever win and we will show no mercy no matter how small your part is. I'd love to sign up and sign my life away to making this country truly great again.

The building is literally a star of david now.

That's just a funny joke it's nothing more. The israelis are harmless.

thank you OP

The amount of jew shilling after Trump opened up his asshole to jewish cock is disgusting. Weak minded and new anons being subverted so easily 'jews aren't that bad are they? Why do we hate jews again? tfw no jidf qt'
NEVER FORGET THE TRUE ENEMY POL

because it fell out of a plane after explosion pushing it out. Sure it got minor burns, but it survived among with many other paper documents from the plane.

God you are autistic

Use shills in alleyoop moves only

Never forget the dancing israelis and their broadcast in their kikeland when they were released.

I don't remember their names and i'm not linking the video if you're interested look it up yourself.

Star of david isn't square you fucking moron.

what does e-team mean

Respect the fez

Nice Meme
Underrate

>the amerimutt meme is a soros production
>says the poster with US flag where whites are now only 56%
user, I...

t.jew

This is priceless. He knows for a fact what happened and why that passport never got incinerated.

Is this your first week on the job.

I wish I had the pictures and infographs to blow this faggot fucker out of the water. I deleted most all of it.

Wow

>Soros
You're a moron. Amerimutt was made in Israel retard.

"art project"

ifar.org/nineeleven/911_residency1.htm

I was looking for a screenshot, and I figure here is the place to look.

It was about the Las Vegas shooting. It explained the reasoning behind the shooting, i.e. how it was an arms deal that went wrong, and the CIA started blasting people in the crowd to cover it up. I may be getting the details wrong, but if someone could hit me with that I would be grateful.

misunderstood?

You're bad at your job, I have on occasion come across a shill that was fairly convincing, but everyone here with a clue knows what you are. The question is who?

Are you a twisted soul, distorted decrepit, inbred and hideous kike? A kike whose bloodline was meant to be wiped from this planet?

indeed

nigger it's not soros. It's the ADL/Mossad/Israel/JIDF/Bnai Brith/Hasbara

Reminder:Jet fuel doesn't burn steel.

>Silverstien.

>In January 2001, Silverstein, via Silverstein Properties and Westfield America, made a $3.2 billion bid for the lease to the World Trade Center.

>Silverstein has said in interviews that he usually spent his mornings in breakfast meetings at Windows on the World on top of the World Trade Center North Tower, and with new tenants in the building. However, the morning of September 11, 2001, his wife insisted that he attend a medical appointment. Due to the appointment, he escaped almost certain death

straight from his wiki page. Slimey kikes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein

This is the dumbest fucking RegressMeme

Keep using it. Please.

looks like he gave up.

I don't know much about hasbara/ bnai brith. I never researched it in any sort of depth.

sure sure the passport managed to get out of the mid colision, and somehow survived the fall of the twin towers, that trowed smoke for killometers away. with minor burns in the side hahahaah

TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

from the collapse it blew the pieces all over onto the rooftops of nearby buildings. It was so intense when the collapse started it blew the fuck out of everything.

This the reason they found human bones on roof tops nearby. The intensity of the collapse, it's the same fucking way the passport blew out of the plane, its just science.

Huh.
I know I, for one, will consider your post with great thought.

I wonder what floor is this

Hatred is not mutually exclusive in this case

youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

>youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

>youtu.be/75Ja-W5LWVk

Bump for justice

trump is a puppet like every president ever since the dawn of presidency. Free masons made the documents and signed this country away more than likely.

I find it hard to even think freemasonry back in the day was decent and not satanic and murderous and gay. It was the same shit we see now and it's no coincidence that many signers of the documents or declaration were masons.

They'd have killed him before he got in if it wasn't meant to be.

>Human tradition is supernatural
It's like normalfags have a useless form of autism

Hmmm...

>The best evidence that 9/11 was an inside job is hard to find, due to loud liars offering phony evidence intended to distract (and discredit) 9/11 skeptics. The growing flood of fake claims for complicity is evidence of a sophisticated psychological warfare effort to cover the tracks of the conspiracy.

>Blurry photos that magically appear years later, just as the 9/11 truth movement grows in popularity and political influence, are not evidence if there is not a “chain of custody” proving the images authentic. Just because someone says "inside job" does not mean that his or her theories of what happened, whether well-intentioned or malicious, are proven or even provable.

Is that human flesh all over?

newsfocus.org/911_lottery.htm

>goyim flesh
FTFY

yes

Who cares, let bygones be bygones.

Sometimes best friends do things they regret, but they still share that bond of love.

Even though Israel did 9/11 America isn’t going to be petty and hold a grudge.

When Israel needs sombody to decimate all its rivals across the Middle East they know who they can count on. And the American people are much more than happy to do it. In fact they are EXSTATIC. they get to kill shitloads of people and blow the living shit out of all kinds of stuff. It’s cool as fuck.

Bumpin' for the truth

>nigger that writes
R A R E
A
R
E

I barely give a fuck about this anymore desu.
>muh 3000
sage

Is there good money in disinfo? 6 figures if you're good?

Politics is a psyOP. This is true. Jesuits and Jews run the masons.

jokes on you, the only dumbest fucking is you

something something jet fuel

the fuck is this?

I watched that movie room 237 but can't remember it. You have to explain an image such as this.

What are each of the images from?